Hello! I am rather new here and would like to start up a small service for some FR currency.

The Pokemon I'm generating for the 3DS games are not legitimately obtained, but they are edited to the best of my ability to make them appear as they are! They will be able to be used in online play.

Each Pokemon you would like for me to generate or edit is 40 gems / 40,000 treasure. This includes also editing your Pokemon's IVs, making them shiny, maxing their EVs, etc etc if you'd like! You can also DM me with Smogon set templates and I will fill in the rest of the needed information myself.
HOWEVER! Events are slightly harder for me to do. Thus, if you would like me to generate an event pokemon, like the year of the legendary pokemon last year, or extremely difficult to get things, like shiny Celebi from a very long time ago, their prices are 70 gems / 70,000 treasure. I will also edit the event pokemon however you wish.
If something you request does not end up being legal, I will tell you.

I can change or generate these factors:
Species
Nickname
Shiny
Level
Nature
Held Item
Ability
Language
Pokerus
Location of the 3DS from where the Pokemon originally came from
Poke ball
Met date
Stats (IVs, EVs)
Moves
Relearn-able Moves (Egg Moves)
OT of the Pokemon

If you would like for me to create or edit a Pokemon for you, please shoot a DM my way either here or on my discord (on my profile!) with:
information of the Pokemon you want genned, by sending a template of above, a Smogon template, or merely by saying; "I want a shiny Blaziken with max IVs",
information of the event you would like to have and what you would like to be edited,
or what you would like me to edit on your current Pokemon.
I can trade on XY, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Sun and Moon, and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
Thank you!