Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
HAH I adore Oikawa, but only because he's me (so I love and hate him in equal turns). My main love is Nekoma, just - the whole team, yeah - and any ship combination of Kuroo, Yaku, and Lev.

The body visuals in this show ARE SO IMPORTANT!! It's suuuuuch a physical show, and I think that point is driven home a LOT if you watch the stage plays. (I have all of them... subbed... lol) There's so much that goes on with setting up the sets and it's easy to see just how a player/actor has to jump or dive or swerve!

Oooh I haven't read the manga (the art style puts me off) but I know what's currently happening!!

OH MY GOSH Please hit me up with all the stage play details!!! I've wanted to watch them for a long time but never managed to get my hands on them so please tell me everything about them.

I am also a Nekoma ride or die girl, so I feel you. They are just such a good team and the dynamics are amazing and I love Kuroo SO MUCH. His dynamic with Bokuto and Daichi is my favourite ever (no ship, just bros) and Yaku/Kuroo is A Mood. I also have a huge soft spot for Fukurodani because Bokuto is an IDIOT and I LOVE IT.

One of the best things is how different teams have different dynamics because of their players. I did all of Kuroko no Basket and I was extremely underwhelmed by how all the teams felt really same-y. Haikyuu does an AMAZING job of having each team be unique and function differently and its amazing.

Speaking of KnB, I loved Kise SO MUCH which is why I am shocked that my love of Oikawa isn't more? Maybe because he's the most interesting character in that series while Haikyuu has lots of great interesting characters?????