Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Designated Survivor S3

Anyone else watch it? Overall I really liked the season. I forgave a lot of things about the writing, knowing that there's no way the entire cast from the first two seasons would return because that's unrealistic. But there's just one thing that still bugs the hell out of me from the finale:

On a side note I adore Dontae with that secret service dude who's name I cannot recall at the moment. Also Mars and Lynn. Both are like my power couples.
    EEL SUSHI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spleef35 For This Useful Post:

lepasm (02-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    His name is Troy.

Funny enough, I just finished this season a half hour ago, so it's weird that you posted like right after I actually watched it. I loved the fact that since it's on Netflix, they're putting in all the cursing and whatnot. At first I didn't even notice when Lorraine was bitching on the phone about her ex husband but it eventually dawned on me how they have such a free pass now. As for the show itself, I liked it, but I think the end was a little meh and I wish it was more nailbitey.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

spleef35 (06-26-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah, I loved that they could be more edgy and feisty with this season. The characters feel realer and more interesting because of that. I could have done without all the sex scenes and the Emily/Aaron drama, but overall I have little to no complaints.
    EEL SUSHI