Thread: Guide to AOB'ing on a Mac with Bit Slicer (no more spacebar issues!)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m

Lightbulb Guide to AOB'ing on a Mac with Bit Slicer (no more spacebar issues!)

Welcome to my guide to AOB'ing games that require a spacebar. This is my first guide I've ever written, and I'm no expert coder, so I hope this format is okay and that it's easy to follow.

This guide is for for mac users, like myself, who enjoy playing games on neopets and want to attain an avatar score or play through a game with unlimited lives, or other handy perks to reduce the undue stress that neopets games can often cause.

However, this guide is most especially for those who want to AOB a game that requires a spacebar, find that the spacebar doesnt work in firefox, and then even more frustratingly, find that chrome does not allow memory modification any longer.

The secret, you ask?

Why AOB and not score sender for these spacebar games, you might ask? I find the game play on neopets enjoyable, but I stink at it on my own. AOB'ing let's you talk about the game, know the game, and play it, without needing to be particularly skilled. AOB'ing is also safer than score sending. This way you are actually playing the game, unlike SS, which can be a bit riskier if your score/wait time gets reviewed. However, SS programs like Majin automatically include safety zones for your safety.

I use the program bit slicer, and find it a lot cleaner and easier to use than cheat engine, even though ce is available for mac. For those who already use ce and bit slicer, you'll already know the latter steps.

For those who are brand new to this and don't know what AOB means, it stands for array of bytes. Simply put, flash games processes are stored on your computer and can be modified, without alerting neopets, as long as you follow proper wait times and don't post impossible scores.

I will also be explaining the process below, with screenshots. I'm not including a link to the list of AOB codes, but if you're looking for it, it won't take you long to find it.

Here's the guide!

Thank you for visiting my guide, and I hope it was helpful. I know a lot of people have been trying to figure out a work around for the firefox/chrome spacebar/AOB issue. I just stumbled into this by accident this week, and hope it can help someone else out as well. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lyrichord; 06-26-2019 at 12:10 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Bat (06-23-2019),Bolin (06-23-2019),richardscoot (06-24-2019),spaceball (07-21-2021),Teakwood (08-13-2019),themor (10-22-2019)