56/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    13d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Score Sending/ VPN Program Question

Hello, I have two questions that I�ve been wondering about.
    1. when your vpn program is on and SS, does it send score using the vpn IP address?
    2. What�s a good (if possible) method of using SS, SC, Altador, etc. programs on your home IP while browsing a different account on a vpn (or vice versa).

Edit:
    One more question: Does leaving any browsers open send any info to TnT? Always wondered if it did when an ad changes or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sighcoe; 06-20-2019 at 03:44 PM.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links).

1. If the VPN solution you're using changes the outgoing IP for other applications on your computer, then this would also apply to your score sender so long as you haven't configured that score sender to use a proxy.
    2. You can change your browser's outgoing IP through its proxy settings while continuing to use a VPN solution for the rest of your applications. Vice versa, some of our application support specifying a proxy as well, which would change your outgoing IP to something other than your home IP.
    3. As for leaving your browsers open, just assume that the answer is "yes" and avoid exiting your proxy or VPN so long as you're connected to Neopets. A little extra caution wouldn't hurt you in sensitive situations like this.

Please be careful when it comes to managing your activity. It sounds like you're considering a fairly complex amount of address hopping, and the slightest mix up could expose you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

sighcoe (06-20-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm not a pro with masking my IPs but one thing for sure the browser (neopets) always refreshes on its on if the tab is open (thats what I noticed) so yeah, always remember to logout first, I guess.

I made a mistake once with Chrome which vpn suddenly got dc while i was on neopets and the browser closed on its own for security, but it still had my neopets logged in and I didnt realize the vpn was dc, so i reopened Chrome and my neopets page reloaded. I believe my face went white like i just saw a ghost for mistakenly exposing my identity to TNT like that.

Avoid using chrome (try Opera VPN, Tor browser or Firefox with Hoxx VPN) I tried Epic Browser once but idk why it's auto sync with Chrome, not sure if there's a way to disable that, i'm just too scared to open it and sync all my real stuff from chrome.

As for SS, I havent used one, so I'm not really sure from experience i've got nothing. I'd like to know how to deal with it so i'm following this post.