I ask this question and a lot of people give me blank stares. I loved that game so much and it broke my heart when I found out it wasn't running anymore. I think little me actually spent a little while crying because of all the time and effort I had put into the game! I would come home from school to check on my pets, lovingly feed and care for them, and then run into the forums to get up to date on RPs while ducking about doing quests and buying things from the shop to flip for a tidy profit. The art was....not great, but that didn't matter to me then [and still really doesn't now] because the game was FUN.

Looking for it now, I really can't find..much? A few years back I could find most of the pet image files, but now...there's really not that much, it really is just starting to fade into obscurity, and then eventually will be totally forgotten. All I can really find is this traced image of one of the pets:

the map on (you need an account to see links):

the magic coin ball:

(you need an account to see links), which I SWEAR was a pet, but has no ties to the site:

OH, in my travels I also found an NPC:

Which considering there were demon potions, angel potions, a tidy amount of NPCs, a load of items, iirc there was actually a battle system? Or maybe an 'attack' system... for all of that to disappear still makes me sad, and I'm 23. I wish it had never died, but as all things do eventually, I guess it stopped being profitable? Or maybe it was never profitable in the first place.

Anyone else remember it? Was it actually as good as my dumb younger brain thought it was? I loved it a lot and it really did keep me going through the hell that was being the autistic kid in school.

Pours one out for Sorpiland.