DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Man, the new Star Wars pack announcement is an absolute disaster.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bootiesrus For This Useful Post:

rio (02-09-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yeah.. I mean I don’t know why EA chose to do a Star Wars pack.. I just don’t get how it’s going to fit in with the game. I’m probably not going to bother getting it unless it adds a really good hair or something which I highly doubt haha.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I just came across this on Reddit and feel like it belongs here..

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Bellz (09-24-2020),Charlie (09-24-2020),Nattiee (12-27-2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I play The Sims 4! I created a whole story at that Vampires Village that was pretty awesome lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I do! Look for challenges, they make things way more interesting! I also try to create a story even thought I don't write down anything.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell Y Ann View Post
    I play The Sims 4! I created a whole story at that Vampires Village that was pretty awesome lol
    I definitely underutilize the vampire expansion for Sims 4. This makes me want to dive into that area the next time I boot it up!

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Shell Y Ann (10-01-2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    I definitely underutilize the vampire expansion for Sims 4. This makes me want to dive into that area the next time I boot it up!
    It was pretty fun to create it, actually! It is about a vampire girl named Lucille, who is from the royal lineage of the village founders. Her mom, Eitel, married with Vladislav Strauss and got pregnant of her. But he wanted to rule the village all by himself, and sent his men to chase Eitel and kill her and Lucille. Eitel got killed but Lucille managed to escape and she was just a baby in the forest after that. The forest spirits took care of her and she managed to get to adulthood, but now she wants vengeance, and also the village, who is now rulled by her father. I created a vampire guy, named Patrick, who was one of those spirits who took care of her, incarnated. He felt in love with her, but have to focus on what he was meant to do: guide Lucille to know her darkest secret.
    Both of Lucille and Patrick's dogs are demons controlling all the situation in the village, but no one knows that.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell Y Ann View Post
    It was pretty fun to create it, actually! It is about a vampire girl named Lucille, who is from the royal lineage of the village founders. Her mom, Eitel, married with Vladislav Strauss and got pregnant of her. But he wanted to rule the village all by himself, and sent his men to chase Eitel and kill her and Lucille. Eitel got killed but Lucille managed to escape and she was just a baby in the forest after that. The forest spirits took care of her and she managed to get to adulthood, but now she wants vengeance, and also the village, who is now rulled by her father. I created a vampire guy, named Patrick, who was one of those spirits who took care of her, incarnated. He felt in love with her, but have to focus on what he was meant to do: guide Lucille to know her darkest secret.
    Both of Lucille and Patrick's dogs are demons controlling all the situation in the village, but no one knows that.
    Ahh that is so awesome!! Story building is one of the greatest parts of that game. A true creative outlet.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

rio (02-09-2021),Shell Y Ann (10-01-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Sorry to be bumping an old thread. but sims4 is currently 88% off on steam @ $4.79usd!
    (you need an account to see links)

i feel like it's a steal and a must get if you're still running a pirate copy :p

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

♥ LibraryFaerie ♥ (12-27-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    Sorry to be bumping an old thread. but sims4 is currently 88% off on steam @ $4.79usd!
    (you need an account to see links)

i feel like it's a steal and a must get if you're still running a pirate copy :p
    I picked up a few item packs from the same sale! They aren't worth buying when they're full price.

Thanks for rebumping this thread. I've been playing Cyberpunk. People are complaining about crashing and glitching left and right and it really hasn't bothered me that much. I booted up the Sims yesterday and it's got all sorts of bugs. I think it's conditioned me to find bugs in games normal lol