27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

GMS v204.1 Scripts

Hey all! Not sure if anyone here plays Maple at all but... it's worth a shot, I guess.
    I've been playing MapleStory on and off for a while and since we got a new update on April 24th, I decided to update the scripts/hacks for version 204.1.

***PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED A NGS BYPASS WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED HERE***
    Feel free to post or PM if you don't know how to get this working and remember this can get you banned.
    I'll try my best to rule out which scripts presents a higher ban rate and which are currently known to autoban. Use at your own discretion.

Infinite Familiar
    Disables your familiar's attacks and skills, making it impossible for them to spend vitality and thus making it infinite. Use with Jr. Boogie Infinite MP or with rare familiars like Leprechaun, Big Spider, Eye of Time, etc.

Jr. Boogie Infinite MP
    Makes your MP infinite for as long as you have the Jr. Boogie familiar summoned. Use with Infinite Familiar to avoid expiration.

Skill Injection
    Injects your selected skill at no cooldown, sometimes no cost. This has many uses and will DEFINITELY autoban you if used incorrectly.
    Click here (not available yet, still testing) for a Skill Injection Master List.

Will be posting more as I update them.
    Last edited by iminnocent; 05-15-2019 at 06:58 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iminnocent For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (05-22-2019),j03 (05-12-2019),xxx45678 (05-26-2019)