So I have this laptop that only has 32 GB of space. The god damn updates literally take up 3/4 of it. I have exactly ONE program installed on it, Photoshop and it is only 1 GB. Everything else was pre-installed crap that I removed with Windows Powershell and successfully removed them using the following:

Get-AppxPackage *appname* | Remove-appxPackage

All were removed with the exception of Microsoft Edge which there is apparently no way to remove. Some removed parts but not all.
I also "uninstalled" the last update that stole all my space but now after one that required a restart the list will no longer load and there are still five left.
I also disabled automatic updates using services.msc because gpedit.msc was not on my computer. IT WILL NOT LET ME REMOVE THE UPDATE.

Is there anything I have still that I can safely remove and not harm the functionality of my computer?

It's an HP laptop that runs on Windows 10 Home Edition. I currently have the storage and my remaining programs shown below.

I literally worked on removing all that crap for over two hours and when I finally restarted to cement the changes windows installed the god damn update. I cannot explain the level of anger.

I now do not have enough space to do a restore point before the update. I would happily start over but disable windows updates first. Is there ANYTHING else I can do?