5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Cheat Engine Difficulties

Hopefully I posted this in the right section. Long time player (13 & a half years) coming back from hiatus and brand new to cheat engines. I wanted to use one solely for the purpose of getting the TNT Smasher avatar and Ice Cream Machine as well. I've read that these games, among some others, were much easier to play on older systems because they were slower.

Anyway, I have windows 10 and downloaded cheat engine 6.8 as well as 6.7. I've followed the tutorials and nothing seems to work when I actually hit start to play. Any ideas, tips? I'm using Firefox (tried on chrome too), reinstalled flash to no avail. The ONLY thing I noticed is that when I go to select a processor, the two are closer to the top/middle instead of the bottom like every tutorial says they should be. Not sure that matters. I've spent three hours now and I'm pretty determined at this point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Likely not selecting the correct process, can you take a screenshot and show which process you are selecting on firefox? Or if you want more immediate help add me on discord: Revelation#5366

Avatars/trophies are my business, hence my signature.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) The AoB codes might have expired/changed. Also, don't slow the game down as TNT can detect slower framerates.

I want to recommend using MAJIN as it sends legitimate scores and all that for you, but you need to either rank up or get clraik VIP. Good luck!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

karkat76 (05-30-2019),omg.UFOs (05-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So, I finally got it to work and I think it may have be an issue with certain AOB codes being expired. I tried some other games and it did work for me. Also, thank you Infamous Joe because I definitely didn't take fps into consideration but that makes sense. Thankfully I didn't attempt to slow down either of those games and won't now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Which codes are not working? I've done all of the avatar games recently if you need help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Problem is there's about 6 guides on the site with varying information so really depends on which one was looked up. But yes, TNT staff smasher works fine for my orders as well.