Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [PYTHON] Ghoul Catchers Bot UPDATED (2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Madotsuki View Post
    Can you send me a pic of your screenshot and the replay screen? I'll try to see what's wrong
    A screenshot won't really show what's wrong. The cursor just doesn't go far enough down to reset the level. It just repeats itself over and over until I exit the program. The cursor only goes right below where it says Nice Work! after the completion of the level.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/1
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by babybluehun0327 View Post
    A screenshot won't really show what's wrong. The cursor just doesn't go far enough down to reset the level. It just repeats itself over and over until I exit the program. The cursor only goes right below where it says Nice Work! after the completion of the level.
    I wanted to see a screenshot to see how your screen looks like, as it seems the formula I have for determining the position of the replay button doesn't seem to be right for some people while it has worked for others.
    I need to see how your setup looks like just to have an image of the problem in my head so I could try to understand why the formula isn't working in your case. Another thing you can do is tell me what coordinates you have written down for your screen, but really I think the screenshot would help me understand the most

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by babybluehun0327 View Post
    maybe it has something to do with your screen resolution. including what resolution your monitor is set to might help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Madotsuki (05-09-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Is there any way to get frozen this way? I'd assume there's no monitoring of the game, but you never know.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/1
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 49 View Post
    Is there any way to get frozen this way? I'd assume there's no monitoring of the game, but you never know.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Madotsuki For This Useful Post:

Mr. 49 (05-16-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Solves for one game then just keeps trying to match stuff on the end screen.

screenshot.py was not working, it did not save a screenshot in the folder as expected. So I took my own screenshot and opened in paint to get the coordinates. Could this be causing the issue?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/1
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by sank View Post
    Solves for one game then just keeps trying to match stuff on the end screen.

screenshot.py was not working, it did not save a screenshot in the folder as expected. So I took my own screenshot and opened in paint to get the coordinates. Could this be causing the issue?
    I think that could be what caused it. What's the name of the directory where Screenshot.py is located? You could try searching for the name +test on your file system and see if the image shows up. For example if the file is saved in a directory named "NewGC" the image saved should be named "NewGCtest.png". Try checking if the image wasn't saved in the directory above where your folder is. Like if the folder where you saved the files is located in your Documents folder, check if the image wasn't saved there.
    Let me know if there's anything else I can help with

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Madotsuki For This Useful Post:

sank (05-17-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think that could be what caused it. What's the name of the directory where Screenshot.py is located? You could try searching for the name +test on your file system and see if the image shows up. For example if the file is saved in a directory named "NewGC" the image saved should be named "NewGCtest.png". Try checking if the image wasn't saved in the directory above where your folder is. Like if the folder where you saved the files is located in your Documents folder, check if the image wasn't saved there.
    Let me know if there's anything else I can help with
    The image was saved in the directory above! Unfortunately I am still experiencing the same issue of it still trying to match ghouls when the level ends.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/1
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by sank View Post
    The image was saved in the directory above! Unfortunately I am still experiencing the same issue of it still trying to match ghouls when the level ends.
    EDIT: Never mind what I wrote before, I did some testing and I think I know what the issue is. What version of BlueStacks are you using?
    Last edited by Madotsuki; 05-16-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    EDIT: Never mind what I wrote before, I did some testing and I think I know what the issue is. What version of BlueStacks are you using?
    I am using BlueStacks 4, the latest version (4.60.20.1002).
    Your download page said the latest version is ok. Should I try 2.5 instead?

Edit: Tried to install 2.5, doesn't want to play nice with the version 4 installation on the machine.
    Last edited by sank; 05-16-2019 at 11:41 PM.