20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

What will you be having, cK?

I have been a bartender for the last 5 years or so - and I have a horrible time remembering people's names, but I have legit no problem remembering what you were drinking the one time I took care of you 6 months ago.

If you are of legal drinking age in your country, what is your go-to drink?

When it comes to the day-to-day stuff, I'm all about Dos XX and Coors Light, just because they both go down easily and they do not have my favorite beer where I live - Yeungling. I'm also quite partial to Jack Daniels on the rocks, if I had a rough day. I prefer bourbon to most other liquors because I'm weird and like the charcoal taste

Going out isn't my thing but cocktail lounges are abundant where I live, and those are usually kinda upscale and try to push you away from the usual stuff like Jack Daniels and try to get you to try out stuff like Macallan 12 year, or other high quality scotches.

I live on a border town and the world practically blew up around here when Sol came out with their chelada cans, however, I am much more partial to Modelo's chelada cans haha.

So, what will you be having, cK?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-22-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Depends on where I am :p If I'm trying out a new bar or something I almost always start out with a Caipirinha or a raspberry Mojito or something (yee I'm a weakling)

but if I'm going out to my all time favorite bar, which is like 80% of the time, then I'm definitely going for one of these three, in order of preference:

Goblin Blood: Eristoff Black, Strawberry/Raspberry juice, Grenadine
    Necronomicon: Eristoff Black, Martini Rosatto, Strawberry juice
    Liquid Naquada: Jack Daniel's, Kahlua, Pear/Litchi juice, Angostura bitters

who am I kidding, I'll probably have all three and then some shots too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    Depends on where I am :p If I'm trying out a new bar or something I almost always start out with a Caipirinha or a raspberry Mojito or something (yee I'm a weakling)

but if I'm going out to my all time favorite bar, which is like 80% of the time, then I'm definitely going for one of these three, in order of preference:

Goblin Blood: Eristoff Black, Strawberry/Raspberry juice, Grenadine
    Necronomicon: Eristoff Black, Martini Rosatto, Strawberry juice
    Liquid Naquada: Jack Daniel's, Kahlua, Pear/Litchi juice, Angostura bitters

who am I kidding, I'll probably have all three and then some shots too
    Eristoff is a great mixer but my god is it sweet! I have had it once or twice when reps would come in trying to place bottles for promos, I had to cut it with soda water hahaha. And don't worry about being a weakling, everyone enjoys their alcohol in whatever way they like! Whomever says anything to you about what you're drinking is a clown and shouldn't be bothered with!

What's your favorite shot to take?

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Depends on why I'm out or what I'm doing. My go-to drinks are usually:
    Long Island Ice Tea - for days I wanna get real drunk and have fun and dance
    Rum & Coke - casual drink when I'm out
    Amaretto & Root Beer - hanging out at home with friends

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I used to just go for the straight vodka no mixing x.x Can't do that anymore haha. I've stopped drinking though. Last drink I had was over a year ago.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    45d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAssistance View Post
    Eristoff is a great mixer but my god is it sweet! I have had it once or twice when reps would come in trying to place bottles for promos, I had to cut it with soda water hahaha. And don't worry about being a weakling, everyone enjoys their alcohol in whatever way they like! Whomever says anything to you about what you're drinking is a clown and shouldn't be bothered with!

What's your favorite shot to take?
    haha damn right!
    tbh my shot preference is pretty reflective of my cocktail choices - I am a sucker for everything sweet and sour XD
    I'll always go for Eristoff Black-pretty-much-anything If I'm feeling adventurous, then just good ol' tequila or some Kahlua mix like b-52. Also love stuff like Kurant + sour mix, but it's pretty hard to come by for some reason

This is my go-to lineup, truth be told I'm a bit hazy on what's in these but they are SOOO good. Except the purple, I just trade that one with my bf for his Princess Peach lol (second from left)

(you need an account to see links)

Do you have a least/most favorite drink to mix?

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm a basic bitch, gimme a margarita, or strawberry daiquiri, or a float, or just any sweet juice on vodka and I'll be downing it until I fall off the chair.
    Last edited by DJ Music Man; 04-22-2019 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    haha damn right!
    tbh my shot preference is pretty reflective of my cocktail choices - I am a sucker for everything sweet and sour XD
    I'll always go for Eristoff Black-pretty-much-anything If I'm feeling adventurous, then just good ol' tequila or some Kahlua mix like b-52. Also love stuff like Kurant + sour mix, but it's pretty hard to come by for some reason

This is my go-to lineup, truth be told I'm a bit hazy on what's in these but they are SOOO good. Except the purple, I just trade that one with my bf for his Princess Peach lol (second from left)

Do you have a least/most favorite drink to mix?

I’m pretty sure that 99.9999% of bartenders hate making pi�a coladas simply because we have to use the blender lmao. I have this thing where idc what you drink, just don’t order a pi�a colada cause now my ass has to wash the blender right after. It’s a time consuming drink, and it is actually magical! By magical, I mean as soon as someone orders one, it’s a fucking cascading effect of “OHHHHH I WANT A PI�A COLADA” and then everyone orders one! Another one I’m whatever about making is a mojito, simply because there’s a really high chance that someone had one somewhere else and they made it super sweet and obnoxiously minty and that’s just not how the cocktail is made! If you’re putting simple syrup and sprite in a mojito, you’re lying to people as to what a mojito is!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhin For This Useful Post:

Crow (04-22-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I generally get long island iced tea. I like appletinis more than most other drinks if I'm not out to get wasted.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    I generally get long island iced tea. I like appletinis more than most other drinks if I'm not out to get wasted.
    The Long Island is a classic, you can’t go wrong with it! I’ve had some great ones and some not so great ones. The whole taste of it comes down to the brand of sweet and sour that’s on the gun, and if they are using a pre-mixed bottle of liquor or doing it the old-school way and actually adding all of the liquors to it!