35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Post Favorite Excerise Routine

Hey guys, I created this thread to find out some of your favorite excerise plans/routines.
    Myself personally I have tried ThenX by Chris Heria! You guys can check him out on his youtube channel ThenX.
    I have also tried Athlean X by Jeff Caviliere.(Not sure if i spelled that right lol) You guys can check him out at his youtube channel Athlean X.

A little bit of background on these guys is as follows Chris is a calisthenics expert with years of training. His workouts consist of mostly bodyweight training and bar training as he has also appeared on bar wars.
    (Really should watch that video on youtube he goes up against a guy named sergio it's awesome)

Jeff is a professional sports physiotherapist who used to work with the New York Mets. his workouts are more from a trainer and physiotherapist point of view but still extremely great content. He really goes indepth on his topics and also uses weights,bands,muscle markers, everything a pro athlete would use to train. He has loads of videos on his youtube channel that you guys should check out even if you have joint,muscle,bone issues he has lots of videos to help with that as well. I highly recommend Jeff and his videos to anybody regardless of age or injury he will have something for everyone.

Let me know what you guys do and also if you have ever heard of these 2 guys please let me know and share some of your stories here for people to get a idea of where to start.

Big thanks to whoever reads this please give me some feedback on how to write some better posts also feel free to message me with any ideas you would like me to address.

Really want to be a big part of this community just needs some ideas.
    Last edited by TravisP1018; 04-06-2019 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Typo