Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6d 12h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I'm actual trash. I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise and Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I never understood the "Bachelor Nation" hype and then I started watching Bachelor in Paradise because I was bored one summer and I got sucked in. I'm absolutely hooked. Even when I don't really like the lead, I still end up watching. I always start off with the intent to just make fun of the contestants for being ridiculous and dramatic (seriously, some of them are hoots), but then I end up liking one of them and then get invested. It's an awful cycle I'm hoping to break.

I used to watch American Idol and the Voice but they're just on so much that I just can't keep up. And I don't think the contestants have been as great lately as they used to be.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    me personally i love Big brother just finished watching the celebrity season 2 and am currently watching Big Brother Canada right now. I dont like watching to many shows at once i find it gets confusing for me and feels like i'm always watching tv. I also love world of dance and AGT they are awesome shows and some people have extraordinary talents.
    Travis

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Survivor and Amazing Race
    Are you excited for the upcoming season of Amazing Race? I'm super pumped about this cast.

Quote Originally Posted by maplemaple View Post
    As an actual garbage person, I looooove the real housewives. New York and BH are my favourites.

I also get really badly into cooking competition shows.

We don't have Big Brother in my part of the world anymore, but I loved it when we did.
    RHOBH is really bad this season. I feel like I'm being gaslighted to go against LVP, even though Dorit is the one that dropped off a dog to a kill shelter. How is she the victim? I had to stop watching because I got too frustrated. RHONY is fantastic as always. Those ladies could do the most mundane things and I still would be entertained. Not liking the new girl Barbara though.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisP1018 View Post
    me personally i love Big brother just finished watching the celebrity season 2 and am currently watching Big Brother Canada right now. I dont like watching to many shows at once i find it gets confusing for me and feels like i'm always watching tv. I also love world of dance and AGT they are awesome shows and some people have extraordinary talents.
    What do you think of this season of BBCan? I actually stopped watching weeks ago because I got bored.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Im so hyped. The big brother x Survivor x Amazing Race cast crossover will make for interesting viewing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm loving it especially the fact that there is two Newfoundlanders this year as that's where im from however i am hating the Pretty Boy alliance but it is getting better lol sadam all the way lol. I especially love the theme this year big brother spies lol but i would really recommend to start watching again if you are a BBC fan it was a little boring at first but it does get better alot of drama this season lol.
    Travis

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Im so hyped. The big brother x Survivor x Amazing Race cast crossover will make for interesting viewing
    See, I'm dreading it. I have watched every season of Survivor and TAR (including many international versions, like Survivor Aus, NZ and South Africa, and TAR Aus, Canada and Asia), but the Big Brother people they always drag out lately mean nothing to me. The only ones I was really happy to see are Rupert and Laura. I'm sure they'll be an early out, but I've loved Rupert since he was the gruff pirate with a heart of gold. <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Logic (04-11-2019)

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    i love trashy daytime television. maury, steve wilkos, blind date, judge judy, etc. my guilty pleasure. i wanna be in the audience on maury before i die.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by swampfox View Post
    i love trashy daytime television. maury, steve wilkos, blind date, judge judy, etc. my guilty pleasure. i wanna be in the audience on maury before i die.
    No Jerry Springer?

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 50m
    Avg. Time Online