Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: As Neopets user, where do you lean on the political spectrum?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynzee View Post
    Growing up in a small town surrounded by racists, sexists and filthy rednecks, I quickly realized I�m a crazy libtard feminazi. Also Canadian, which is great, because �Murcia is fucked and your president is an incompetent asshole. Change my mind.

Also, interesting fact, but men struggle with empathy due to testosterone (google it), so could explain their political views.
    I'm also pretty far left, but I definitely don't really agree with claiming that struggling with empathy is inherent for men and has anything to do with testosterone. If anything, I'd say it's more that there's a societal issue with the way men are raised, but it seems pretty outlandish to imply that's just the way it is. There are also plenty of people who struggle with empathy for any number of other reasons and are still good people.

Anyway yeah as far as this thread goes, I'm definitely on the left. I'm a trans gay guy and I've seen so many people be actively hurt by far left rhetoric and the current presidency.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourmilk For This Useful Post:

Crow (09-02-2020),Spiffy (10-11-2020)