Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 10 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    50 m
    Hey @Crow, I was wondering how things were going now? I'd love to get an update ^.^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Crow (2 Weeks Ago)

US, Eastern seaboard
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 13 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    @Erik.
    Hey, thanks for checking in!
    Honestly I've been kinda at a stop. I started writing the climax scene and then panicked and put it on pause. It's such an important scene that I want to do it right, but I don't feel like I've had the proper inspiration for it yet and can't quite write it.
    That aside, there are still some things I really need to finesse and add before I try to wrap up the first book. Details that I've been putting to the side but really need to have figured out.

I reckon I'll get back into it once this coronavirus stuff dies down a little. It's putting a TON of stress on my life because of the panic causing everyone around me to act like lunatics.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crow For This Useful Post:

Erik. (2 Weeks Ago)

Rotterdam
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 375 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 10 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    50 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    @Erik.
    Hey, thanks for checking in!
    Honestly I've been kinda at a stop. I started writing the climax scene and then panicked and put it on pause. It's such an important scene that I want to do it right, but I don't feel like I've had the proper inspiration for it yet and can't quite write it.
    That aside, there are still some things I really need to finesse and add before I try to wrap up the first book. Details that I've been putting to the side but really need to have figured out.

I reckon I'll get back into it once this coronavirus stuff dies down a little. It's putting a TON of stress on my life because of the panic causing everyone around me to act like lunatics.
    Thanks for the heads-up! And good luck writing that last scene. Have you had someone proofread it already? I think that's an important step before you add/change things. And yeah corona is fucking up daily life like mad. I suddenly have seas of time and no idea what to do, so I started writing a lot more actually. But then again I only have myself to worry about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Crow (2 Weeks Ago)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12