Seungri attends police questioning as a suspect, gives brief statement of apology:

Since this is still a developing story, here are the most recent articles as of the timing of this post:
(you need an account to see links)

I'm still in shock tbh. Who would have thought what started out as a random assault caught on film would have escalated to this. If it's making waves around the world I can only imagine how fans and the kpop community are taking this in South Korea. Not to mention the real victims in all this are the women who were filmed without their consent and forced to "perform" while drugged and inebriated. You'd think this would be the worst it can get but there's evidence the local police force fucking knew about this and either looked the other way and/or were bribed into silence.

There's no good side to this. It's horrifying and chilling.

I've been a fan of BigBang for a couple years, not during their heyday but I enjoyed a good chunk of their songs. Now I can never listen to another one because when Seungri's parts come on I get this creepy-crawly feeling up my spine. It's just. There's no words.

PS. Not sure if this is the right section so mods feel free to move if it's appropriate.