55 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

[GUIDE] Alien Aisha Vending Machine - Trophy Tips

Alien Aisha Vending Machine

What is it?
    The (you need an account to see links) is a gambling game that requires (you need an account to see links) to play.

Select one and press the "Press me to *Continue!" button to get started! You will be presented with a list of options in the form of drop down menus - these represent which buttons/levers you decide to manipulate on the machine.

(you need an account to see links)

After you choose you'll get awarded with neopoints and either a (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links), or (you need an account to see links)*!
    * Note that the available paint brush pool is limited to those with a rarity of 150 or lower. Also there is no way to give you a better chance of a PB. It is 1/20 (5%) chance when the prize is awarded.

Improved Trophy Odds
    There is a (you need an account to see links) for the vending machine, and your score is the amount of neopoints that you are awarded for a single nerkmid. Since this is not cumulative you'll want to maximize the amount of neopoints you can possibly get with one nerkmid. There are two ways of doing this:

1. Use a higher "value" nerkmid.
    Nerkmids are all assigned an individual value. For the nerkmid machine, each is 9 "points" more valuable than the one before.

So the nerkmid 1 (Lesser Nerkmid) is worth 9, and nerkmid 20 (Platinum Nerkmid XX) is worth 20x9 = 180.

Here is the list of the nerkmids and their value. As you can imagine, each type of nerkmid will be better than the last - Although not all platinum nerkmids are better than golden nerkmids!

Nerkmid Name Value
    (you need an account to see links) Lesser Nerkmid 1
    (you need an account to see links) Average Nerkmid 2
    (you need an account to see links) Good Nerkmid 3
    (you need an account to see links) Super Nerkmid 4
    (you need an account to see links) Ultra Nerkmid 5
    (you need an account to see links) Ultimate Nerkmid 6
    (you need an account to see links) Aluminium Nerkmid 7
    (you need an account to see links) Copper Nerkmid 8
    (you need an account to see links) Basic Golden Nerkmid 9
    (you need an account to see links) Normal Golden Nerkmid 10
    (you need an account to see links) Magical Golden Nerkmid 11
    (you need an account to see links) Ultra Golden Nerkmid 12
    (you need an account to see links) Basic Platinum Nerkmid 13
    (you need an account to see links) Normal Platinum Nerkmid 14
    (you need an account to see links) Ultra Platinum Nerkmid 15
    (you need an account to see links) Magical Platinum Nerkmid 16
    (you need an account to see links) Golden Nerkmid X 17
    (you need an account to see links) Golden Nerkmid XX 18
    (you need an account to see links) Platinum Nerkmid X 19
    (you need an account to see links) Platinum Nerkmid XX 20

Now just to be clear - the higher the nerkmid value, the better your neopoint prize can be. There's a LOT of randomness involved, which you can check out below if you're interested.

2. Press (or don't) Buttons!
    Be Wary - the Aishas are fickle with their button presses. They don't care at all about the Small Buttons or Large Button 2, they don't change the outcome... Do as you will with those buttons.

I don't know what Large Button 1 did to them in the past, but DO NOT PRESS LARGE BUTTON 1. This effectively will halve all of the progress you've made above (again the details are below).

Now Large Button 3, it must rain candy (or whatever they like) on them. You want to press Large Button 3. This will increase your prize value from above by 50%.

3. Pull Levers!
    Because Alien Aishas are similar us in a number of ways, they love pulling levers to see what happens! Pull the lever as many times as possible! In reality the bonus goes to a maximum of 7 pulls, but who doesn't love pulling levers?!

4. Hope that the RNG is with you
    That's it! That's all you can do - but it's something! Everything else is in the hands of RNG... Which is a lot if you check below.

Summary and Other Tips
    1. Use a high value nerkmid
    2. Push Large Button 3, DON'T PUSH LARGE BUTTON 1
    3. Pull the lever the maximum number of times
    As with other (you need an account to see links) Trophies, the best time to try is the first day of the month after the tables reset (at around 1am NST) - and HOPING that TNT can successfully run their trophy script on the 2nd (there have been issues with trophies only being awarded 1/3 of the time).

References

Value Calculation

Neopoint Calculation

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (2 Weeks Ago),Clefairy (2 Weeks Ago),DarkSkies (2 Weeks Ago),I_royalty_I (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (2 Weeks Ago),Infected (2 Weeks Ago),j03 (2 Weeks Ago),Jesedmoga (2 Weeks Ago),Mothman (2 Weeks Ago),Onetwo (2 Weeks Ago),running_sheeple (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    This is a great guide, thank you! I didn't know there was data behind the buttons!!
    $(you need an account to see links) also has a script here that auto pulls for you, though I think the options are random.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I knew there was some logic involved in the NP calculation and someone eventually would figure it out, but didn't expect it to take this long.

Thank you so much for the info, I've been hoarding nerks for a while and will love to test this in a couple days.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    This is a great guide, thank you! I didn't know there was data behind the buttons!!
    $(you need an account to see links) also has a script here that auto pulls for you, though I think the options are random.
    Oh that's awesome! I'd like to add it into the guide, but with the random aspect it doesn't really fit... Hey @(you need an account to see links), if you're able to update the script with the optimal choices can you let me know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    I knew there was some logic involved in the NP calculation and someone eventually would figure it out, but didn't expect it to take this long.

Thank you so much for the info, I've been hoarding nerks for a while and will love to test this in a couple days.
    I tried to get it posted before the end of the month so people would be able to adjust their plans like you! Good luck and let us know how it goes!