21/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    62d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m

Anybody still playing?

I just bought 1 month on eBay (with a coupon, lol), and I don't remember where my characters are, but I want to play again.
    I don't own Battle for Azeroth, so, I'm kinda limited.

Most of my characters are in Quel'Thalas (LATAM Server), but I have a Pandaren in a random US Server.
    It's still downloading, so I can confirm later.
    Feel free to add me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like to try VANILLA version just launched beta few a ago. I must be quite fun for playing the 60s version of WoW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wlkwan For This Useful Post:

Midas (05-18-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I go on here and there but not enough to continuously pay for it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Classic drops on Aug 27th pretty sure, I would wait for that.
    Also for anyone who has never played Vanilla, It's hard, there is no help for quests, you have to level up weapons to do more damage, you have to actually use food and drinks after almost every fight and pulling multiple mobs usually means death, I'm talking 2+ mobs, It's mostly 1v1 up to level 20-30 depending on skill and class.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Classic is overrated as hell and will die as soon as the nostalgia wears off and people are actually forced to talk to each other and realize that we have all changed from a half-decent community of people into toxic trolls who will just screw each other over for that sweet gear. I expect a big surge of classic for about 3-6 months and then it will die off except for people who are dedicated to playing pretty much just classic. That being said, not really looking to return to modern unless 8.3 or Blizzcon confirms an Old God/Dragon themed Xpac for 9.0 as they have completely lost their way with BFA up until 8.2 which was way too far into the expansion for me. I hope they can really bring it back with 9.0 though because I do miss WoW and that Azshara fight looked dope, but until then it's ESO for me. Really happy about the 8.2.5 patch notes though, big things with party sync and quest replay. Essentially the ESO/FFXIV system in WoW and nothing wrong with stealing systems that work as long as they get it right. Not happy about the furry agenda Worgen models and the Deathwing mount. Imagine riding the Lich King. Smfh. Anyway, we'll see Nov 1-2 for Blizzcon!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-Bit View Post
    Classic is overrated as hell and will die as soon as the nostalgia wears off and people are actually forced to talk to each other and realize that we have all changed from a half-decent community of people into toxic trolls who will just screw each other over for that sweet gear. I expect a big surge of classic for about 3-6 months and then it will die off except for people who are dedicated to playing pretty much just classic. That being said, not really looking to return to modern unless 8.3 or Blizzcon confirms an Old God/Dragon themed Xpac for 9.0 as they have completely lost their way with BFA up until 8.2 which was way too far into the expansion for me. I hope they can really bring it back with 9.0 though because I do miss WoW and that Azshara fight looked dope, but until then it's ESO for me. Really happy about the 8.2.5 patch notes though, big things with party sync and quest replay. Essentially the ESO/FFXIV system in WoW and nothing wrong with stealing systems that work as long as they get it right. Not happy about the furry agenda Worgen models and the Deathwing mount. Imagine riding the Lich King. Smfh. Anyway, we'll see Nov 1-2 for Blizzcon!

this couldn't have been any more accurate lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used to play years ago with some friends but then just stopped playing enough to not really play enough to pay for it. But I do think I will some once classic drops. Enjoy that nostalgia until it wears off. An old friend was in beta and really made me feel the urge to jump in again. Haven't played since Cataclysm, so yeah.. its been awhile.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7d 6h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've been playing on Warmane which is a Wotlk private server for like the past 4 years after WoD. I haven't touched retail in a while but im excited for classic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I occasionally have a sub up on official ~ I usually either play solo, with friends or using the group finder as when I play I do so very casually.

I'm on an Oceanic server, but am used to the lag created when transferred to a US server. So if anyone is ever interested, just PM me if anyone is interested in playing with me at any point

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    A lot of people are playing on Vanilla wow, they did not anticipate the amount of people that would be going back to play it though! Turn out was crazy the first few days and the servers that have "twitch streamers" are almost impossible to play or even get into.