DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yeah, Byte's post didn't age very well lol. Classic is seeming to be even more popular than Retail currently, as Blizz keeps pushing out phases a lot sooner than originally anticipated in order to keep all the classic players satisfied. I've already found myself in a max level end-game raiding guild, nearly fully geared out. We push content as soon as it's released, and from what everyone in my guild has been saying on discord, it has been a giant blast of serotonin nostalgia for every one of us. lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 15h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I just popped back on to retail after 6 months and have been enjoying the content but it seems so messy with everything they've added. Quests here for this but you need that to unlock this so you need to do those dailies to get that BUT that one thing you need only respawns in a shop every 12 weeks.... On the bright side, I've a buddy who is a hardcore raider and wow player in general and said Shadowlands is supposed to bring the game back to some glory days. Hoping for the best!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I resubbed last month and have been playing on and off.. Legion was such a fantastic xpack and after all that BfA was I'm hoping Shadowlands will be just as fun.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I resubbed and prepurchased shadowlands, anyone on here play on any of these servers? Moonguard(A), Stormrage(A), Tichondrius(H), Sargeras(A) ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vendur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-22-2020)