71/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Lightbulb [GUIDE] Advert Attack trophy/avatar semi-legit guide

Hello, many of you have played this very tedious game and with the luck of windows there is a little trick that will help you get the trophy if you are fast enough!

What you will need: A keyboard with a numbpad and windows, of course! =) In this guide I will show you how to use your Mouse Keys to replace the clic button with the number 5 or the enter key.

To turn on Mouse Keys

First Step:
    Open Ease of Access Center by clicking the Start button The Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking Ease of Access Center.
    Second Step:
    Click Make the mouse easier to use.
    Third Step:
    Under Control the mouse with the keyboard, select the Turn on Mouse Keys check box.
    Fourth Step:
    Moving the pointer using Mouse Keys
    Fifth Step:
    After you turn on Mouse Keys, you can use the numeric keypad to move the mouse.

Once you have completed all of this, you should be set to play the game, this way you'll only need your dominant hand to move the mouse while you push the 5 key or the enter key to click go. I hope this guide has helped you and let me know of any inquiries or if you found the guide to be helpful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lover For This Useful Post:

Neal Caffrey (03-29-2020)