Thread: Anyone Still Play Pokemon Colosseum?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m

Talking Anyone Still Play Pokemon Colosseum?

It is still to this day my favorite pokemon game of the series. I really wish they would re boot the game to support some of the newer pokemon!

I recently restarted a new game and I am finally about to beat the game. I beat Realgam Tower and cured all the shadow pokemon only using one of ther two time flute. It took so long omg. All that's left is beating Shady Guy and catching that last togekiss.

If you have played it recently I would love to hear about your adventures and if anyone wants to just talk about the game I would love that too
    What are your thoughts on this game?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Pokemon Colosseum is also my favorite Pokemon game ever. I love how the main character is an anti-hero and the story is really really dark. The OST is also awesome and really memorable. I don't know if we'll ever see a game like that again though, unfortunately. I mean the "rival" in the new games are super nice and your best friend. So lame. If Detective Pikachu does well, maybe they'll consider a darker game, since that movie is supposed to be a more rugged version of Pokemon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Swedish Fish; 05-13-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I loved Pokemon Colosseum but I don't feel like it aged well... I'm not crazy about Gen 3 and I wish there were more generations of Pokemon... I would LOVE a remake or reboot. I do love Espeon and Umbreon though so I was tickled those were your starters.

I also spent a lot of time trying to get Mirei stuck in corners and walls so I could progress without her... I was a mean kid.

Never encountered a shiny and couldn't get Ho-oh or Celebi, though. Too hard I guess.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by babybluehun0327 View Post
    Pokemon Colosseum is also my favorite Pokemon game ever. I love how the main character is an anti-hero and the story is really really dark. The OST is also awesome and really memorable. I don't know if we'll ever see a game like that again though, unfortunately. I mean the "rival" in the new games are super nice and your best friend. So lame. If Detective Pikachu does well, maybe they'll consider a darker game, since that movie is supposed to be a more rugged version of Pokemon.
    Omg I completely agree! I think one of the things that pulled me in with it is the fact the main character used to be in the crime syndicate. I think it was a great twist that I wish they would do more with. The soundtrack was spot on. I frequently get the song from Pyrite Town stuck in my head lol I hate that they are your best friend as well :/ I just want one game where I can be on one of the teams. I would definitely go Team Magma.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

They are pretty cheap on ebay c: I lost my one I had a child because life happened but I had to buy a new one on there too

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerkmid View Post
    I loved Pokemon Colosseum but I don't feel like it aged well... I'm not crazy about Gen 3 and I wish there were more generations of Pokemon... I would LOVE a remake or reboot. I do love Espeon and Umbreon though so I was tickled those were your starters.

I also spent a lot of time trying to get Mirei stuck in corners and walls so I could progress without her... I was a mean kid.

Never encountered a shiny and couldn't get Ho-oh or Celebi, though. Too hard I guess.
    It's funny because gen 3 is my absolute favorite although sun & moon are getting there. I just have more of a connection to 3 though. It's what really got me loving pokemon and sapphire was my favorite game as a kid. I put over 600 hours into it just to get stolen as an adult :c I really miss that game.
    I think a reboot would be an apple game to have for the switch. I don't see why they couldn't do a remake. I was honestly not too thrilled about Pokemon XD but that's just me. I also frequently pushed her out of the way and also betbett found a shiny so I'm with you there lol