68/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    If they want to release them through mystery pic, they would have to do something to account for different time zones like picking winners randomly from the poll of correct applicants. But then it becomes more of a luck situation, which people will also not be happy with.

I would like to see them introduced as a prize for winning content like site spotlight, lookup spotlight, etc. Reward people who are still contributing to site content and put in the effort to code something or collect something, etc.
    Yes for sure. Actually work for it but plots or battledome. I am NOT artistic or techy so I would not be able to contribute that way. I am happy to play charity corner, battles and plots. I am still sad about that stamp. I may just focus on others that I need like grave danger stamp. I keep doing that daily and grumpy old king for that charm. They should increase drop rates on that too. Make it affordable. There are no games or ghoul catchers to get daily nps besides trudy
    Last edited by missymontero; 04-30-2022 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Add not and plots

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missymontero For This Useful Post:

♥ Rattata ♥ (05-05-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    16d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Oh yeah, doing it through a creative spotlight would be a decent idea. But the prize pool for those are already quite generous. Maybe they should revamp them. Just don't make it like the 50th NT edition things where it's only once a year in the spotlights, that's already such a hassle.

They could do it again like with charity corner, that would make the neoboards very upset. A plot or BD thing would be interesting. They could do a range of different ways to rerelease the stamps so everyone has a chance regardless of what they're good at

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

missymontero (04-30-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    16d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    3rd June editorial, nothing too exciting (though the "there are no copyright laws" is uhh. wrongly worded):

Hello! In a follow-up for last weeks question: Can you recategorize Deep Inside the Kreludan Mines from Book to Booktastic Book? It was also released in a Kreludor-themed Halloween gift bag, yet it is not categorized as a Booktastic Book. It would fit the theme perfectly, and there are so few Booktastic Books out there. Thank you! Please leave out my username. ~~Anonymous
    Another superb suggestion! A tell-all book about the Kreludorian Mines certainly belongs on the shelves of the finest (and only) library on Kreludor. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have recategorized Deep Inside the Kreludan Mines to be a Booktastic book, and want to encourage all Neopians to continue to share any other discrepancies they notice! ~~Aesop

This is a question for the moderation team. Can you explain which factor do you consider when receiving a report? You can avoid details if you preffer but it seems like some harrasment and offensive acts are tolerated if they are against certain players, while some other players seems to have the benefit of be overprotected. Thank you in advance for the clarification, I'm pretty sure we all want a safe place to play and enjoy Neopia. ~~hits
    Thanks for the question! What we do when we get an abuse report is we go to the member's message and review the messages they have posted and the message that was reported. If there is proof they are harassing anyone on the site then the moderator would then proceed to warn the member.

However, warns do build up, so if this member has been warned prior and builds up a specific point value they could be silenced. That being said, if it's their first infraction then it might possibly just be a warning.

This depends on the severity of the harassment as well, since some forms of harassment are an instant silence. In more extreme cases, the account could be permanently silenced as well. Usually the moderators will not even look at who reported, and it doesn't make a difference if the person was reported one time or multiple times. ALL reports are investigated the same way to make sure it is done fairly. ~~kikocat

Is there a reason the Faerie Petpet Food is restocking in Merifoods? That just seems wrong. XD Just wondering. ~~Anonymous
    Oh, no! No wonder the Petpets of Faerieland were getting hangry! We’ve told the delivery truck to reroute their shipments! Thanks for the question! ~~Mac

Hello TNT! I was writing to ask if we could possibly get a day every year where you release old items/artwork that were unreleased for whatever reason. There's a bunch of really neat old artwork that would be awesome to see put to use A "throwback thursday" but its an annual event! Thanks for your time ~~lupe_lover_fan
    Wow! This is a fantastic idea A new Neopian holiday where we finally release some old artwork or items that never saw the light of day would be really cool. We will definitely start looking into this! And please let us know if you have any suggestions for artwork that was never released or when this new holiday might fall on the Neopia Calendar. ~~Aesop

Hi TNT, I love neopets so much, I want to get a neo-themed tattoo!! I was just wondering if there are any copyright laws or anything in place that I would need to follow in order to get one of my favorite pets/petpets/items/etc. tattooed? ~~dependence
    Thank you so much for your question! There are no copyright laws for your neo-themed tattoo. Be safe and share a picture with us so we can see! Thanks again! ~~Yarner

Hello! I've been really loving the interactivity and personable nature of some of TNT talking with Neopians about stuff! I think it's really awesome you're getting into community engagement and feedback! One of my favorite things to have happened is seeing these new pet/color combos based on fan artwork (like the Maraquan Lutari or more recently Koi), I feel like this is an awesome way to honor someone's hard work. I was wondering where you found these ideas. In the Suggestions or Art neoboards? In art galleries or spotlights? Do you just happen to see an Art Gallery submission of a new pet/color concept and go "Yes!"? Sorry if this has been asked before! ~~deadlylie
    We are so happy to hear that! We had a lot of fun doing those fun little "Get to know" theTNT Staff questions and have been gathering invaluable feedback from users through the editorial, neoboards, neomail, and discord.

As for how we have been finding these incredible artist concepts to use for inspiration for the official pet/colour combos, I have been creating Neoboard posts every month asking for user suggestions. Through the feedback on these posts from everyday Neopians such as yourself, we have been able to create some truly incredible outfits

And be sure to keep an eye out during the coming weeks for the July Pet Day Suggestions Board! ~~Aesop

HAPPY THOUGHTS

It's such a small thing, but Mirsha Grelinek having a girlfriend made me so excited that I nearly cried. I'm a lesbian who's been playing Neopets on & off for nearly 20 years & this site & its characters mean so much to me. I hope to see more LBGT characters across the spectrum of the community, & look forward to what you come up with ~~hyperspacebeing

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hello! In a follow-up for last weeks question: Can you recategorize Deep Inside the Kreludan Mines from Book to Booktastic Book? It was also released in a Kreludor-themed Halloween gift bag, yet it is not categorized as a Booktastic Book. It would fit the theme perfectly, and there are so few Booktastic Books out there. Thank you! Please leave out my username. ~~Anonymous
    Another superb suggestion! A tell-all book about the Kreludorian Mines certainly belongs on the shelves of the finest (and only) library on Kreludor. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have recategorized Deep Inside the Kreludan Mines to be a Booktastic book, and want to encourage all Neopians to continue to share any other discrepancies they notice! ~~Aesop
    ... Something tells me that book is about to inflate by 9208349230 times -___-
    Last edited by firedrops; 06-04-2022 at 02:41 AM.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,170 times
    Time Online
    561d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by firedrops View Post
    Word I heard is that a group of users bought up most of the books before that question was anonymously submitted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by firedrops View Post
    Word I heard is that a group of users bought up most of the books before that question was anonymously submitted.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

cornishwall (07-02-2022),Lemonfox (06-18-2022),♥ Rattata ♥ (06-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    of course that's the case, why is that not surprising me. smart but also kinda playing the market isn't it
    no wonder they don't want their un on the question

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    16d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    lmao of course, of course

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Honestly, about "Deep Inside the Kreludan Mines" being recategorized as a BBook, that's a smart and fair play.

Also:
    Hi TNT, I love neopets so much, I want to get a neo-themed tattoo!! I was just wondering if there are any copyright laws or anything in place that I would need to follow in order to get one of my favorite pets/petpets/items/etc. tattooed? ~~dependence
    This is a funny question Imagine the TNT lawyers getting a report of someone tattooing a Kacheek on their leg and sending them a copyright violation notice

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    16d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    New editorial is up, I cut the intro which was a long AC player interview

I underlined and italicised the exciting parts discussing potential new plots coming next year

The Team Shenkuu blurb mentioned that Mirsha Grelinek has a girlfriend now. Are we going to see her at some point? I know quite a few people who'd love to draw fan art of them, but we have to know who she is in order to do that. ~~mysticmajin
    What a wonderful question! Mirsha's girlfriend might just be making a subtle appearance in one of our upcoming Quick Question segments, so be sure to keep an eye out! ~~Aesop

Hey! It’s been a minute since we’ve had an mini/MME! Any plans in the near future? Please leave my UN out! Thank yooooou!! ~~Anonymous
    Hello! Thanks for asking! Yes we definitely hope to do one in the fall- so keep your eyes peeled haha : ) ~~Miss Rainbow

*slides over plate of Altador Cup Cupcakes* Hey there TNT, is there a way to get the tutorial removed from the side bar of things to complete, as it isn't currently doable without flash? The perfectionist in me is having a hard time with the fact that, even with a flash browser, it can not be finished. ~~Anonymous
    Hello! * munches on cupcakes * We have been discussing some future short term and long term updates to the tutorial to help improve the overall experience. * wipes crumbs off desk * No release date yet but we’ve been looking into it! ~Sunpoato

Hey TNT! I just noticed there's no end date posted on the current Caption Contest. Can you guys fix that? Thank you in advance! ~~crumpetcookie
    Thank you so much! I went in and fixed that. Just a reminder that the voting period will be June 29-30, and the winners will be announced on July 1st! ~~Mac

Can you consider adding something in Future Fashions in the NC Mall? I don't really see anything besides 1-2 items a month in there. It doesn't really hold any benefits as intended. ~~invaderzimgrl777
    Hello! You have a point- people need their fashions of the future!! But hey, why don't you take a peek and see what’s been dropped in there today? And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to continue dropping more and more items in there : ) Thanks! ~~Miss Rainbow

Pastel Raindorf Antlers, Holiday Hair Bow, Flower Hair Bow, Food-Eating Monster Horns, Spring Flower Head Wreath, Ribbon Faerie Head Wreath, Fancy Purple Hair Bow, Elegant Holiday Hair Clip, Delicate Flower Laurel, Valentine Hair Accessory and Lace Headband ~~you said in editorial 960 that you would change these to static but you haven't yet. When can you do this? ~~_sissiy_sis_369
    Thank you for the updated list! With the Altador Cup underway, my schedule’s slowed down enough to begin chipping away at this list. Thank you so much for your patience! ~~Mac

I remember that a few editorials ago, there was a mention that a plot was in the works, and it was about Lutari Island, is that still being worked on or has it been shelved? (Please make my name anonymous) ~~Anonymous
    So happy you asked this question! We are actually working on planning out multiple plots right now that I am incredibly excited about These do take a long time to put together, but we are tentatively aiming to release the first of these new plots next year. Although the Lutari Island plot will likely be the second or third of these plots already in the works, I can assure you it certainly has not been shelved! And I'll be sure to keep Neopia updated as we move forward with these exciting new plots! ~~Aesop

Hi TNT! Many of us at the NCC would seriously love if some lovely retired items like Cloak of the Night Sky and Night Time Negg Hunt could be re-released for the NCMall's birthday capsules next month. They're wanted by many but not enough of them were created when they were still obtainable at the mall I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if you could reintroduce them to the game *heart* please consider bringing them back!! (also please remove my name if published) ~~Anonymous
    Hello! Those are definitely some cool items. We appreciate your feedback and we are gonna see if we can try and squeeze some of those goodies into the capsule. Keep an eye out! ; ) ~~Miss Rainbow

Hi there! Recently came back to neopets and was browsing through some books and saw one called "Watch Out!" and the description reads: "Watch out, spooks are about Neopia. This book helps your pet learn how to avoid the nasty natives." I know we were all younger and ignorant back in the day, and y'all probably meant it as "spooky", but coming across this item today really feels outdated and uncomfortable. For those not in the know, "spook" is a racial slur used against black people and combined with the "nasty natives" phrase, I feel this item is not in line with the inclusivity Neopets is trying to promote and is long overdue to be renamed or removed from the site. Thanks for your time! ~~ravenclaw_whitewolf
    Thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention! We’re changing the name now, and will be letting the art team know that the cover could use an upgrade as well. ~~Mac

There are 4 wonderful Creative Contests the Art Gallery, Caption Contest, Poetry Gallery, and Storytelling Contest. Its been fun competing and entering in all of these over the years. What would your thoughts be on a single avatar for having placed in all of these contests as evidenced by trophies on ones user lookup!?! ~~andypopo
    Wow, this is such a cool idea! Just chatting it over briefly the team was already getting excited about the idea of a Jack of All Trades avatar! Thank you so much for the spectacular suggestion we will definitely look into this ~~Aesop

(lol do we really need a third avatar for the caption contest??)
    Last edited by Rattata; 06-18-2022 at 12:12 AM.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Buizel (06-18-2022),Flordibel (06-18-2022),Ice (06-18-2022),kittyray (06-18-2022),Pringle (06-18-2022),Serebii (06-18-2022),Shawn (06-18-2022),Zapdos (06-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    New plots supposedly in the works are a good thing. Though I'm not sure if I'm ready for the possibility of stuff like Codestones and BD weapons jumping in price in response. I'm still training my pet, dangit.