DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Good editorial! Gotta hand it to TNT recently, I hope they continue like that.

I didn't even know there was another image for rotten omlette lmao

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Nice, I missed this before. Good to keep with the news and also hoping for more info i'm new slots. I believe Neo birthday is coming so would be interesting to see if they bring something

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    they/them or she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I was wondering what was going to happen to the Neopian Times this week since it's Thanksgiving/Black Friday, but looks like Aesop is on it! From the news:

HEADS UP NEOPIANS: TNT will be out of the office tomorrow and Friday to celebrate the holiday and stuff our faces with stuffing! However, Aesop will still ensure that this week's Neopian Times is released as scheduled this Friday! We will return Monday, probably with a few extra pounds...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to datalore For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (11-24-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Next batch of questions are here for us today!

Dear TNT, Does your merchandise shop or any of your partners plan to release any Neopets pens, mechanical pencils, stationery, or other office supplies besides die-cut stickers? ~~jaylahcat
    I really hope so! I would love to decorate my office space with Neopets supplies. I’ve passed on the request to those who can make that magic happen. Fingers crossed! c: ~~Gutterfoot

Is it possible to remove/hide Guilds with 0 members from being listed? ~~ng_282
    Good idea! I’ve brought this to the team and we’ve got it on our to-do list after the Pet Slots release is wrapped up in a nice little bow. c: ~~Gutterfoot

Hey TNT! You mentioned pet-slots will auto-activate, but is there any possibility this could be changed? I am no longer able to buy NC (and I'm sure more people are in the same spot), and I would absolutely love to have more pet slots - I thought we'd be able to trade other NC items for them, which auto-activation doesn't really allow. Could you pretty please with a chocolate cake on top change this before the launch? :c Please remove my username if this goes live! ~~Anonymous
    The decision to make Pet Slots auto-activate didn’t come lightly. It’s not something we can feasibly change now and we stand by our decision that auto-activating them is a better user-experience and safer option. We wanted to keep it straightforward as well so that users don’t end up with more Pet Slots than they can actually activate on their account which could cause issues. We do plan to introduce an auto-gift option in the NC Mall which will allow users to send Pet Slots to each other (if they are able to accept them and don’t have their slots maxed out). While this feature won’t be launched in sync with Pet Slots, it is something we are planning to include just to make gifting NC items across the board easier on Neopets. ~~Gutterfoot

Could you guys update the character limit on our user lookups by chance? I recently was editing mine for the first time, and ended up getting slapped in the face with the realization that my amazing and great graphic design plan to show off all my pets and projects was like.... 4 times the character limit ^^; Considering our pet's lookups (and petpages) don't have a limit at all, I personally feel like the user lookup character limit could at least be increased? ~~rere_marie
    We’ve seen a few requests for this, so the team is going to take a look and see what they can do! ~~Gutterfoot

Hearing about a purge in the last Editorial got me thinking. I have two old accounts that I can't get into (I tried sending in tickets and didn't get help on them, it's been years) but I like to keep them so I can at least see the new shields and have my pets there somewhere. How do I stop them from being purged even if no one will help me get into them? ~~numberfortyfour
    Sorry to hear that, please send in a new ticket using our form at (you need an account to see links) so we can get those looked into for you (please one account per ticket). Unfortunately though, if you can’t login and we can’t recover your account for you, there wouldn't be a way to keep the account from being purged as accounts are added to the purge based on inactivity. ~~Kikocat

TNT, pretty pretty please with a meepit on top, answer my question? I just want to know!! I've noticed over the years that Neopets has relaxed some of its older rules so I had to ask: Will art / coding / etc commissions (for NP or NC) ever be allowed? If we're willing to take the risk? I'm awful at both but I would love to pay someone to help me. But those things take a lot of work so I feel like it's hard to find people to do it for free! (Rightfully so; who can afford to work for free?) Thanks for your time and please remove my username though (I'm shy) ~~Anonymous
    We welcome and encourage you to trade art or code, but unfortunately we cannot allow commissions on the Neopets website due due to safety concerns. ~~Kikocat

Will users ever be able to join more than one guild? Thank you. ~~princesskatie1993
    Yes, you are welcome to be on a guild on your side accounts so you can be in multiple guilds, but please keep in mind you can only participate in contests in your guild on your main account. ~~Kikocat We may change this in the future though, depending on how we redesign guilds, so I don’t want to dismiss the idea altogether! c: ~~Gutterfoot

Dear TNT, What happened to the real-life plushies that were supposed to be released in July? There was a silhouette image on the Neopets FaceBook page that seemed to imply that at least a few had been physically produced. ~~jaylahcat
    Hello! Those plushies got stuck on a ship and they wrote us letters every once in a while telling us about their journey. The food was scarce but the sound of the ocean was very calming. : ) They were incredibly brave and they are NOW AVAILABLE in our shop! Woo! Once your order arrives make sure to cuddle these Neopets extra hard because they need it! Sorry for the delay on getting these plushies in our shop, but we hope the wait is worth it! Visit our Neopets Shop to preorder now! ~~Miss Rainbow

Howdy TNT. I've been on your site about 15 years, across a few different accounts. I just recently regained access to an account whose birthday and email were messed up due to COPPA regulations and a misunderstanding on the Neoboards (long story) and... I have a question. I'm now using the account only for pet storage and lab ray zaps. Nothing else. Can I please transfer the NPs from this account to my new main account? There's 2.9 million NP in question, and my new main account (despite being younger) is better established than my old one, from which I'm transferring the NPs. Is it ok that I transfer NP via the trading post to my new main account?? I'd hate to leave that NP sitting around on an account where I can't use it. ~~cobalt_the_fox
    Totally! Since you were using that older account as your main at one time to get those points, you would be able to move them to your current main account. ~~Kikocat

Hi - are there any plans to add further album items or album related avatars in the near future? ~~skillboy9
    This is a great question. We know our Neopian collectors have been asking for more album items, so we’ve been working hard on some new album items for the upcoming Advent Calendar! We will also keep an eye out for more opportunities to release new album items and album related avatars in the future! ~~Aesop

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Buizel (11-26-2021),cregganwhitehare (11-26-2021),Da Plushee Boree (11-28-2021),datalore (11-26-2021),Double.Trouble (11-26-2021),Erik. (11-26-2021),Flordibel (11-26-2021),Ice (11-26-2021),Menine (11-26-2021),Zenitsu (11-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    16d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    We do plan to introduce an auto-gift option in the NC Mall which will allow users to send Pet Slots to each other (if they are able to accept them and don’t have their slots maxed out). While this feature won’t be launched in sync with Pet Slots, it is something we are planning to include just to make gifting NC items across the board easier on Neopets.
    Wow, this sounds like a game-changer if I'm understanding it correctly.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cregganwhitehare For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (11-27-2021),Erik. (11-26-2021),Zenitsu (11-26-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Man, I'd love to see the CSS filters be removed if they increase the character limit on lookups! That would open the door for a TON of cool new things to do!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (11-28-2021),Danny Phantom (11-30-2021),Pringle (11-26-2021),Zenitsu (11-26-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    "Pet Slots release is wrapped up in a nice little bow"
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Is it possible to remove/hide Guilds with 0 members from being listed? ~~ng_282
    Good idea! I’ve brought this to the team and we’ve got it on our to-do list after the Pet Slots release is wrapped up in a nice little bow. c: ~~Gutterfoot
    So for a very long time I've been frustrated with how difficult it is to browse and look through guilds, this is not a solution I want. I would love for there to be a way to archive all of them and see them easily, and I personally think completely abandoned guilds are a huge relic. Yes there are a lot of totally empty things where somebody created a guild, did nothing with it, and then left so it's just blank and boring, but I guarantee you there will also be goldmines in there, further lost.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Remy (11-26-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    UwU what's this, a NT Editorial on a holiday? The gifting NC option sounds amaaazing. And I do hope they make the coding space at least 4x larger for that poor user lol

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (11-28-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    "Pet Slots release is wrapped up in a nice little bow"
    You might be jumping the gun here, they say doing something else is on their list -after- pet slots release is wrapped up, meaning it isn't yet. Still, it does sound positive that it could be on the horizon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (11-26-2021)