14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Another week, another missed opportunity

Hello. From the Neopian Times Issue: 717, I thought you intended to award the beauty contest avatar to anyone who has won the Beauty Contest since the avatar was announced. The avatar was released November 12, 2014 and my bruce won 1st place on Feb. 06, 2015 and til this day I still haven't received the avatar. ~~whsnobs
    Sorry but it was discovered later that it would not be possible to give out the avatar retroactively so you would need to win 1st, 2nd or 2rd overall or species in order to gain the avatar on your account. Sorry about this, the programmers did try but it wasn't something that could be done. Please feel free to enter your Bruce again (with a new image of course since you can't re-use any image in the BC that has already won first place in species or overall) and hopefully you will place and get the avatar.

I've heard rumor that if a pet is a high enough level (I've seen anywhere where from 20 - 50+), then they can't be sent back to level 1 through the lab ray. Can you confirm or deny this? Is it just very rare, or is it flat out impossible? If it's impossible, can you say at what level it's no longer possible? Thanks! ~~thepurplishsock
    There is no definitive number where it would not zap your pet back to level 1, however the chances of getting that as a result are extremely low/rare chance of getting that even. BUT it can happen so be careful.

Hi! The zoning on the wearable "Around the Neck Camera" is currently set to Lower Foreground. Could it possibly be rezoned to Necklace? It would make much more sense and also conflict with less customizations! ~~vixalope
    Oh that is pretty odd, we will try to change that in that next week or so.

HAPPY THOUGHTS:

Y'all. The April Fools prank this year. This is amazing. I would legit watch these shows. You outdid yourselves, TNT! ~~i_love_latin

I loved this year's April Fool's Day joke! Well done, TNT! ~~bluelilacia

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I loved the Neovision+ spoof! Spookynatural and the Kreludorian are my favorites. Thanks for the smiles ~~mirriseverin

Oh and...

GOOD NIGHT mr.coconut!

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-02-2021),Erik. (04-10-2021),Flordibel (04-02-2021),Ice (04-02-2021),kittyray (04-02-2021),Mario2302 (04-03-2021),Menine (04-02-2021),Zapdos (04-03-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    OH where's the... rest of it?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-02-2021),bootiesrus (04-04-2021),♥ HailSeitan ♥ (04-04-2021),Ice (04-03-2021),kittyray (04-02-2021),Mario2302 (04-03-2021),Pringle (04-03-2021),Zapdos (04-03-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Well, Stealthy Kougras are confirmed so that’s nice. Kougra Day is the 22 of this month!
    Would love to see that Random Contest with an avatar theme as well :eyes:

Heya TNT, just dropping in to say I'm really loving how all the site themes have been turning out so far! They all look great! ~~yoshisislandbandit
    Our artists work really hard on these so they really appreciate these comments

The April Fool's Day joke was so good that I had to show my cousin who isn't on Neo. She loves it and wants to come back! ~~xsaber1989
    Glad you liked it, we enjoyed putting it together

Are you we getting to paint our Kougras stealthy this year? Does this design give any ideas to what we can have? (you need an account to see links)
    Actually as a matter of fact I can confirm a new Stealthy Kougra is coming! Your design looks awesome, sadly we started this art for it about a month ago so we didn't get to see your design in time, but yours is really cool! Keep on drawing Not like you need me to tell you that!

Hello TNT! I went to the mall to buy some Wonderclaw widgets and Corridor of Chance keys today, only to find that they have been removed Can you possibly look into this and perhaps put them back in the mall if it was unintended? I love playing Wonderclaw/Corridor of Chance and it's really sad to see them becoming out of reach so suddenly!~~boren16
    So yes sadly wonderclaw relied on flash so that is currently not available, but Corridor doesn't so I will totally get those keys back into the mall for you.

Hi TNT! Can we please get a Siyana wig in the future?~~greyfever
    Ohh great idea, we want to make more faerie items going forward so I will add this to my list!

The recent random contests giving users the chance to create site content have been really good, but is there any chance of future random contests expanding this idea to more areas besides wearables? Like avatars, other types of wearables, and maybe even pet colours? And maybe even contests for those who aren't artistically gifted like writing new Neopedia entries?~~herdygerdy
    Totally, we want to do these too, random contests take a lot of time and effort hence why they aren't done as often as we wish they could, but internally we have been talking about an avatar as well so that could definitely be fun for the next contest!

Hi! There's been some confusion over Random Events. Many of us seem to only see them when we're on the site's classic pages. Can you help shed some light on why random events don't seem to appear on beta pages? Thanks & please remove my username.
    Yes, sadly they do not currently function on beta pages, we badly want to bring these back as well it is in our plans, not exactly sure when but we want them back too!

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-09-2021),Ariealle (04-10-2021),Buizel (04-10-2021),Erik. (04-10-2021),Flordibel (04-09-2021),Ice (04-09-2021),Menine (04-09-2021),Pringle (04-10-2021),Sakuras (04-10-2021),TsUNaMy WaVe (04-10-2021),valora (04-10-2021),Zapdos (04-10-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m

The recent random contests giving users the chance to create site content have been really good, but is there any chance of future random contests expanding this idea to more areas besides wearables? Like avatars, other types of wearables, and maybe even pet colours? And maybe even contests for those who aren't artistically gifted like writing new Neopedia entries?~~herdygerdy
    Totally, we want to do these too, random contests take a lot of time and effort hence why they aren't done as often as we wish they could, but internally we have been talking about an avatar as well so that could definitely be fun for the next contest!
    :eyes: INTENSIFIES

Also it uh, seems pretty important to bring back REs imo? Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later they're fun little things

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Erik. (04-10-2021),Pringle (04-10-2021),Zapdos (04-10-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hey, good news for Kougra fans!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    I'm really hoping they will do a smiley random competition for the neoboards. I have like 10 smiley ideas

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Avatars random contests........ yes, I'm in.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    The Neopian Times will be taking another week off as Aesop helps get things prepared for the upcoming Altador Cup. Time to start thinking of which team you are going to support this year!
    I swear, if we all did our work like this, lol...

Dear Boss, My weekly progress report will be taking a week off this week, see you next week (or maybe not)

XD

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-23-2021),Autobot (04-24-2021),Ice (04-23-2021),kittyray (04-23-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    here's the newest editorial for all of you

Heads up Neopians! The next Neopian Times Collab is on the horizon! The Surreal Collab edition is scheduled to be released on May 21st! Please have any submissions for this collab submitted by May 7th at the latest. I'm surreally excited to see you you come up with!

Do you plan on doing anything about people stealing other people's art and using it as their own/submitting into contest (BC, UL)? There is even a UL that on UL of the week with a SunnyNeo Pre-made look-up, and in the rules it states it has to be your own, no premade. The art comunity even has proof of the latest UL winning being stolen. ~~mrsinvicta
    If you see any stolen art or coding even, please make sure to report them under the heading of stolen art (yes even for coding since it will help speed things up) and the contest judge will make sure these reports get to where they should be.

Please make sure when you report a piece of stolen art, that you include the URL to the original, and the URL to the image and the page it is being featured on so we can locate the entries quickly.

Hi there, TNT! I am a longtime Neopets user who used to play regularly for years but now that I'm an adult, I often find myself taking brief hiatuses. I have unfortunately found myself locked out of my side accounts because of this, though I am able to reset the passwords I cannot get in as I forget my "birthday". Recently this happened with my main account as well (this one), but thankfully I had the birthday written down. I feel like a lot of others are in the same boat - I was taught by my parents to not give out my birthday online, so when I created these accounts I put in ones that are drastically different than the real one that I obviously remember. I'd be happy to go through extra hoops to change my birthday, even providing info from years ago in my account like past neofriends and what Facebook account my Neopets is synced to. Would you all be open to considering this? Thanks! ~~suzibow_842
    If you go to (you need an account to see links) and send in a ticket asking for help with this matter, there is already a system in place that might be able to help you. Make sure to verify your account when you do write in as that will save a step in the process!

Hi! I wanted to ask regarding relationships between characters we make for our Neopets. Are (strictly PG and family friendly) romantic relationships still forbidden in user-written stories, or are they allowed? Thank you! ~~creosote
    Sorry but romance is strictly forbidden in all user-created content. You can state that someone has a relationship with another character, however, we wouldn't be able to allow the addition of romance or any romantic themes.

Hi TNT, so I was just curious, if you want to submit a new story for the storytelling contest, where do you submit it and when is the appropriate time/day to submit it? ~~yoshisislandbandit
    Underneath the current story, there is a box with the text "What happens next? (write the next paragraph of the story!)" above it. You can fill out this box with your submission for the next portion of the story and click submit when you are ready to send it in!

And there is no certain time you need to submit your entries for the next portion of the Storytelling Competition as it is updated daily with new submissions for users! However, if you wish to try and start a story, it would be best to submit your entry over the weekend as new stories start on Monday and end on Friday. Hope this helps!

HAPPY THOUGHTS:

Hi. I'm writing in with happy thoughts because the Festival of Neggs was spectacular this year! I really enjoyed it. Great NP prizes and great NC items. I did not expect that plot twist at the end; I like sudden plot twists. I will never forget this one! ~~_brainchild_

Kudos to you all for the new site designs. So far they're super easy to use once I got used to them, and they look great! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Many thanks...Milk and cookies for everybody! ~~neohomeninja

Hi. I'm writing in with happy thoughts because the new Mosaic Cybunny looks great! I love the hearts on the mane. It will be awfully hard for me to pick just 5 pets when we get new pet slots later this year, as stated in Editorial 925. Great work! ~~_brainchild_

Heya TNT, just dropping in to say I'm really loving how all the site themes have been turning out so far! They all look great! ~~yoshisislandbandit

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Android (05-01-2021),Buizel (04-30-2021),DrSloth (04-30-2021),genesis (05-01-2021),Goddammit (05-04-2021),Gorilla (04-30-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (04-30-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (04-30-2021),Nyanobyte                      (04-30-2021),Zapdos (04-30-2021)

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    here's the newest editorial for all of you
    Thanks for posting! I know so many people (myself included) that have pets paired with pets, wonder how they'll police that?

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

Page 65 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast