47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Hmm how do you all understand this new answer?

A few weeks ago, they also had this Q&A:
    I believe the primary difference is they don't want users moderating other users' content.

As far as legality goes, that's questionable and sounds like a "Out Of Ass" answer.

(I don't entirely understand why they are amenable to free labor of people converting their games for them, this seems dodgy as well.)

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    They might be able to contract out game dev, but not site moderation?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    It probably has to do with all JumpStart's contract terms and legalese... I can definitely see a world where they would want a tight rope around exactly who moderates the user posted content on-site but something more technical like a flash game re-code is more objective?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Hmm okay I think I skimmed too fast the first time and didn't get the deletion comment. I wonder if people volunteering to convert their games would have to sign a contract then, if they end up allowing this kind of outsourcing.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    November 20th 2020
    Issue 921

Hi! Many of us have noticed the new help section, which includes a new ticket system. Some of us are worried that our old tickets might have been discarded along with the old system. Will you please clarify whether or not players with outstanding tickets should resubmit them using the new system? Please remove my username.
    Hello. This is actually not a new system, just an addition to the current system to help both our support staff and members. Anyone who had tickets in already would not need to submit new tickets.

Hey TNT! I purchased some Neocash when you announced that the credit card feature was live again and offering a bonus 500 NC, but I haven't seen the bonus yet. I've seen some other users on the Neoboards say they don't have their bonus NC either. Any idea when this will be fixed? Thanks for everything you do! C:~~flare_baroshi
    As mentioned in the news, this will be granted after the 30th of November so be on the lookout.

Hola TNT! Any idea if or when the Faerie Darblat will be released? Thank you.
    So sorry for the delay on this, Darblats are now available to be painted Faeire!

Hi! I noticed that the Red Velvet Glamour Gown was making the Ruki's left hand blue, which is a little weird! Would it be possible to fix it? Thank you so much!
    Oh my I see I will send it over to Donny and he will have that fixed in no time.

Is it too late to request some winter/christmas dyeworks items? I would really love Baby in a Present Box to be included! Thank you!
    It is too late but here's a secret inside scoop for you...that will be in this batch of dyeworks! Don't tell anyone I told you tho it's a secret...

I know you guys are working hard at the conversion, thank you for all that you do! Now, please tell me that despite the conversion rush, there will still be an advent calendar this year? (I'm yet to get the theme for attending all days and I'm hoping this will be the year!)~~unipie13unio
    Yes despite all the craziness going on in Neo, we will of course be doing Advent Calendar. December 1st mark your calendars!

So I see there's a beta running for the Neopets redesign - and as I understand it, part of the purpose of a beta is for user feedback. Where might this feedback be submitted?~~katesbbro
    Yes you can submit feedback to the mobile board gutterfoot is often lurking there!

Hey TNT!! Firstly I want to tell you guys how amazing the Halloween items and Haunted mansion items were. But every year we have a superpack releasing on Halloween and we didnt have one this time around. It would be amazing if you guys released a winter/holiday themed superpack this year. XD~~sweetie026
    I'm so glad you liked them, and yeah we wanted to switch it up this year and do more dailies instead to cater to different styles of halloween. But we will be releasing a forest like superpack soon and for winter we will be doing a holiday gram so keep an eye out for those

HAPPY THOUGHTS:
    I just wanted to say, THANK YOU for the new baby capsules! They are literally the cutest things ever and I have loved filling up my closet with more baby stuff. Keep up the good work TNT!! ~~horsechick418
    Hi. I love the new Celestial Princess Gown. It looks great! I also like the thought put into the inclusive item description. I have an idea for a new pet that could wear it; if we get new pet slots (presumably after the HTML5 conversion and mobile site building are done), then maybe that pet will become a reality. ~~ _brainchild_

(you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Erik. (11-21-2020),Fiore (11-20-2020),Flordibel (11-20-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (11-21-2020),Ice (11-20-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (11-20-2020),Nyanobyte                      (11-20-2020),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-21-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    I had no clue they did an overhaul on the help page. It actually looks really nice!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I need more commas in this editorial. Though the lack of pauses does give off a (likely true) impression of someone frantically dashing off answers before ducking out for the weekend, haha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to slumber party For This Useful Post:

nrv (11-22-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Kinda hard to believe the advent calendar is still coming after all the fuck ups this year. But I'm happy about it so yay! Hopefully they won't ruin that too lol

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-21-2020),hissi (11-21-2020),nrv (11-22-2020),Rylai (11-21-2020),Sakuras (11-22-2020)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Issue 922

I'm wondering what happened to daily dare and the gamer's challenge events that usually happen every year? I know for the past few years, one or the other gets cut to make room for something else...but both seem to have gone missing this year (I hope I didn't miss it somehow...I'd be so embarrassed asking this then lol). Will one or both be back in 2021? Please? They are my favorite events. Diverse challenges each day unlike for example the AC which consists of the same 4 games for a month. ~~sumarian_nutamu
    Sadly with this year being the extinction of flash, we had to focus all our programming efforts to getting the site converted to HTML5. However, the Advent Calendar is still happening so make sure to head over to Happy Valley for some fun prizes and animations.

Hey there, so I’ve never tried to submit anything to the editorial before but this question has been on my mind. Obviously the outright renaming of pets is out of the question, but how about an option to change the case of pet names? As far as I can tell, pet names aren’t case sensitive, so I was wondering if this is something that could be feasible. Please remove my username, I’m shy. : )
    Hi, sorry to say this but even just changing a capital letter would be the same as changing the entire petname in the servers so it's not something that could be done at this time.

All I want for Christmas is the Kung Fu Vandagyre Hat re-zoned to static. ;o; You guys have been on such a great kick zoning hats/hoods like absolute champs that I don't know how this one slipped past. Please grant me and all the good little Vandagyres a christmas miraclllle.~~tainteddestiny
    Wish granted

Hello TNT! I look forward to the Stocking Stufftacular every year (even saved up NC and counted on the bonus 500nc from the credit card promo this year), will the event still take place this year? Thank you!~~starlight13_2
    The presale began on the second and will go till the 7th, then the event will begin on the 8th.

Hello, thanks for fixing the Zen Style Tub so quickly, it looks gorgeous (by the way, all the new items are beautiful, loving the new art!). As I was dressing my pets for this magical season, I noticed "Holiday Themed Earrings" are glitching on the right side, at least on my blumaroo. Could you guys fix it too? Thanks!~~brenda_bbm
    Yes I will work with Donny to fix this asap. Keep an eye out.

Hi! Is it possible we could get a Shenanigifts Retired Capsule in the NC Mall at some point in the near future? (: The JubJub Power Bounce and Wonderclaw Retired Capsules that you've done in the past were a lot of fun! Some of the older Shenanigifts prizes aren't that available to trade for anymore as players come and go from the site. I hope you will consider this. Thanks!~~cherry_25
    Yes we actually released this yesterday, it will be in the mall till the 10th.

Hello! I noticed a while ago one of the new fall wearable items, "Fall Knapsack", is in the "belt" zone so when your pet is wearing a Jacket, the Knapsack is completely covered! Is there anyway the zone of the Knapsack could be changed so that it overlaps all other clothes like a bag would? I love this cute little item and i'm so bummed it doesn't work with most customs Thank you for your time!!
    Yes I will work on this fix with donny stay on the lookout.

Happy Thoughts

The new jewelry is awesome (I am waiting for one of my pets species!) though it already is a great collection of different pets and they look reeeeeally good), I love the emails I get from you and the new Moasic Usul is just marvelous. Beta is a huge WIP but I am glad we try to keep Neopets up and running =)

Really glad we used this issue to clear up those item fixes to avoid any real questions being answered. T.T
    Last edited by Nyanobyte; 12-04-2020 at 09:12 PM.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (12-04-2020),crimsoneyes (12-04-2020),Fiore (12-04-2020),Flordibel (12-04-2020),Rylai (12-04-2020),Sakuras (12-05-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    The "Happy Thoughts" user has to be a plant; no user would rightly call the Mosaic Usul 'marvelous' as it is an eldritch monstrosity

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast