95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    (you need an account to see links):

Hey there Hi there! Welcome to the Sidekicks & Partners collab edition! Celebrating all the amazing duos in Neopia who have shown excellent or on the rocks friendships. Be it ice caves or deserts, jungles or arcades? These duos fill our history with some pretty amazing stuff. A special thank you to parody_ham for to continuing the tradition to make these amazing collab editions happen, you are very appreciated in this Neopian Times community.
    Be sure to visit Lyra and Lost Heirloom plot as it is coming to a close very soon.So be sure to finish your achievements if you were hoping to do so. And with that, let's jump into this editorial which was brought to you by hardtotame.

Hi Scrappalicious (and all the rest!) You guys have such amazing, incredible, extraordinary shopkeepers all over the site!!! Like the Ruki in the Second-Hand Shoppe, the mustached kacheek of the General Store and the super snazzy Kyrii of The Music Shop...just to name some ultra awesome ones that come to mind!!! Could you ask the artwork team and the guardian of the plushies to please, please, please consider turning some of these ultra cool shopkeeps into plushies for us plushie lovers, plushie enthusiasts, and plushie collectors!?!? THANKS!!! Loves to the entire TNT Team! 'Specially Donny! ;-)~~sweetneopine
    Oooh, why not?!!

Hello TNT, I was wondering if the Gamemaster AAA avatar is going to be awarded every year at the Daily Dare from now on, or was it just an one time thing last year? I was wondering as I have done every DD since I joined but couldn't do last years' for several reasons and would love for that avatar to be awarded every year. Thanks~~witfer
    Fret not, the Gamesmaster AAA avatar is making a comeback as an annual avatar.

Lately the Editorial has been filled with requests for fixes, but this takes away from all the other questions that could have been answered instead. It's been a year since I've been collecting requests for zone changes on my petpage /~Ereza. Maybe Donny can pick one or two items from there every week instead? The players that requested those items to be listed have been waiting patiently for a staff member to take a look, so it would be really appreciated!~~degenius
    Ah, glad you brought that up. About those fixes, Donny has been working on a special project that will help him power through zone changes. Something about the current process being way too cumbersome and even making some of the older items unfixable without their source files… Well, we’re just hoping he can do some mass fixes once his 'zone changer' is finally ready!

Will the storytelling competition ever get updated? It's been over a month since the introduction has been published.~~xiaolin10413
    Unfortunately that is no exaggeration! We will be back on schedule next week.

I did the math, and the daily bank interest seems to be off. When dividing the yearly interest by 356 (or even 357) the daily value was lower by more then a few neopoints (even though the interest says it's rounded up...). I even checked if the yearly interest was right, and it was. Is this a mistake? Thanks for looking into it, and for the great work with the site!~~undertown13
    Hey undertown13, a year is 365 days, even in Neopia!

Hi TNT! Can you make a wearable pink lipstick and burgundy lipstick, please I need it for my pets so bad!~~greyfever
    This is certainly possible! As always, though, you’ll have to be patient - it may take a month or three to actually release these items.

Could you guys please fix the newly released petpet "Royal Scarabug". When I try to search for it on the shop wizard it acts like the item doesn't exist.~~get_recognized
    Fixed. Thanks, Donny!

I saw that you guys were thinking about new pet colours. I've always liked the idea of an outer space themed paint brush. Just a thought.~~bigmac12345845
    I’m afraid you’re a little too late. The new pet colours have been decided and the models are well underway... You can expect to see the new paintbrush poll out soon(TM)!

The Snow Swabby has been activated, but now it's showing up for 60 dubloons at Little Nippers. Donny, help! Keep that painted petpet out of there!~~drzoidberg
    Don’t worry, Donny swept that Swabby right out of there!

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I lol'd at undertown13 answer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Gato (02-25-2019),Malarkey (02-23-2019),Midas (02-25-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Thanks for updating!

The plot is coming to a close? But...we really didn't get to do anything....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    That was definitely a better Editorial than last week's!

I'm also surprised by "plot coming to a close" considering we hardly know *why* all of this is happening. I think that's probably more likely to be bad wording more than anything.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    (you need an account to see links):

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I lol'd at undertown13 answer
    That poor guy got exposed in national newspaper lmfao

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Also, how the fuck is the plot "coming to a close very soon". We only got to play 2 shitty games and that's it lol

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Menine (02-25-2019),Midas (02-25-2019),Mr. 49 (02-25-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-25-2019),Stardew (02-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    That poor guy got exposed in national newspaper lmfao

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Also, how the fuck is the plot "coming to a close very soon". We only got to play 2 shitty games and that's it lol
    We also have 1 achievement that has been locked since the beginning of the plot, wtf TNT!?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Pinecone (02-25-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Oh man that poor bugger who didn't know how many days in a year... ouch.

Lol this poor sad plot.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Welcome back to the editorial! Just a quick reminder that if you want a specific image to be used as the main image for your story be sure to add it into the comments to the editor. The function that we have to input a specific url does not reach us unfortunately so please include it in your additional comment section so I am sure to see it. Additionally when adding code for your story be sure to use carrots <>rather than brackets [], it will save a lot of time for editing! Thank you to all you who constantly submit articles, stories and comics! This continues to be one of the biggest spotlights on the site!
    First off, I love to see you guys working on amazing new colours. However, I wish that we could vote for our favorite TWO of the options. I know as a customizer who chats with other customizers, that in the first PB Poll, Burlap was everyone's second favorite, but because everyone votes for their first fave, Burlap came in absolute last. If we could have voted for our top two favorites, the outcome would have been different. So, if you could pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top mention this around for next time, customizers would be very thankful.~~ziviacreed
    This is a good point. I’ve talked to the team and they agree that we should have a more sophisticated polling system the next time around.

Hey! It is Gelert Day today, March 6th. The results of the Paint Brush poll were released this morning. Oil Paint won, but Mosaic came in 2nd. The last PB poll we had, TNT released BOTH 1st and 2nd place colors on the next Pet Day. Please do so again! I want to paint Mermutt Mosaic! Thank you for considering...Cheers!~~fullonparanoid
    We will certainly be releasing Mosaic as a colour. We’re just working out a few details on our end before we do so.

I'm working on an article for the neopian times and I had a question. I know we can include images in our articles but is there a limit? Without giving away my idea, my article would have an image for every species of neopet. Is this too much? The images would be imperative to the article.~~_clows_cool_pets
    Of course not, the more images the better. Just be sure to add your own image coding language to make the editing process a lot smoother.

Hey TNT! (Hands out delicious ice cream with chocolate frosting). I was wondering what happend to Lyria after the lost heirloom. I just checked your new app Legends and Letters and i see her on a picture with her enemy. What happen to her? Did she escape or something? And will we know what happens to her or not? Like a Epilogue?~~math1271
    She does escape her father. What happens after that...well... you will have to play Legends and Letters to find out.

The final item for the Collectible Charms album page was created in 2013 for the Festival of Neggs event but never released. Could it be released for this year's event, as we're now far into the Charms II page even though Charms I can't be completed. The item was called Festival Negg Collectable Charm.~~shadiochaos
    It will be released in this year’s Festival of Neggs.

With the Lyra event coming to an end, it feels like there are a lot of unanswered questions. Like, where did Lyra end up? What happened to Aymas and the Qasalan soldiers, will they be punished? Is Aharoon under arrest now? Did the Sakhmet people who disliked Qasalans like them now? Where is the Sakhmet treasury and why couldn't Amira open it? Why was Dacon running away with Blaze? Why did no one notice it on display in the Xendrik Mansion all this time? How did the Ruki know where it was? Who was the Ruki, really? Why did Dacon need to find it? Why did the palace magician have to send a message to Vyssa, when she's Amira's sister and should have been in the palace? And more. Are these questions going to be answered?~~herdygerdy
    Well yes, some of these were answered in the final newspaper update. Some, like where Lyra ended up, is answered in Legends and Letters. The location of the Sakhmet treasury is known only to the rulers and their closest aides, and Amira did not want to allow the leader of the coup access to it. Dacon was returning to the palace with the Blaze, having received it from the Ruki, the palace magician. The weapon had been missing from his family for generations, and the later ones weren’t sure what it looked like. It wasn’t easy to conclude that it was the same as another well-known weapon. The Ruki has a mysterious way of knowing things others don’t. Dacon really needed some extra help in his situation, and the Blaze certainly counted as just that. Vyssa was traveling - with her sister ruling the land, she is free to explore the world outside her city, and she often does so.

Donny's Corner:

75+ wearable zone and restriction related fixes.

Fixed bug that prevented users from uploading guild logos

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Shoyru (03-08-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    he final item for the Collectible Charms album page was created in 2013 for the Festival of Neggs event but never released. Could it be released for this year's event, as we're now far into the Charms II page even though Charms I can't be completed. The item was called Festival Negg Collectable Charm.~~shadiochaos
    It will be released in this year’s Festival of Neggs
    This is important. Hope you've all been going daily!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Menine (03-08-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    This is important. Hope you've all been going daily!
    Is Festival of Neggs =/= Faerie Festival? Is it also negg time?

I miss these events a lot due to... well general failure at playing reliably.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (03-09-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    Is Festival of Neggs =/= Faerie Festival? Is it also negg time?

I miss these events a lot due to... well general failure at playing reliably.
    This is Festival of Neggs It tends to start on March 29th!
    (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post: