DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Don't they proofread what they publish? "Accidently"? Really?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (03-07-2020),Flordibel (03-07-2020)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Last edited by Autobot; 03-07-2020 at 12:51 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (03-07-2020),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (03-07-2020),Mangle (03-07-2020),Merit (03-07-2020),Ragemodeactivate (03-07-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merit For This Useful Post:

Autobot (03-07-2020),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (03-07-2020),Mangle (03-07-2020)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    New Editorial is up!

Hi. Lately, I've been hearing comments from a lot of people who are understandably miffed because someone impersonated them and sent out a bunch of spam mails, or because they received 50+ spam mails. Is there just one person who is continually doing this, or do we need a broader crackdown on impersonation and spamming? I think that adding "no impersonation" to the rules page on the boards would be a good idea.
    Hi. This was reported to the monitors and the person who was spamming those messages was taking advantage of a glitch that has now been patched. So you shouldn't have any more issues with this type of spamming, however if you ever do have any issues please report the messages to the monitors so they can investigate. Thanks!

Did you guys forget to update the story telling competition?~~_sissiy_sis_369
    Since we just started the Storytelling Competition up again, we have understandably not been receiving many entires. We have been trying to end the most recent story but have not received any entries to finish it the past few days. So please submit! We would love to hear from you.

Why does Trudy's Surprise reset and is not playable the Monday of the time change?
    Sorry about that, for some reason DST messed with the servers and caused some confusion. The good news is, that day did not cause anyone to lose their streak.

Greetings, people of the Neopets Team. I have noticed an error in the description for the Silver Helmet -- it claims that the item was "forged by faeries a millenia ago". "Millennia" has two N's, but also is plural; one "millennia" is a "millennium", as I am sure the esteemed Neopian Times editor knows. I request that this mistake be edited for clarity.~~jara_hamee
    Good catch and thank you for letting us know! The item description has been updated.

The Burlap color for Ogrins is in the pool but you can not paint your pet. Please get the Burlap for Ogrins fixed.~~fridaylass
    Burlap is a lab exclusive colour, therefore it cannot be painted. It can only be zapped!

Hey TNT. Can we please activate Underground Tunnel Background? Thank you so much in advance ~~tarons
    This item is actually active, it is an R101 (meaning its exclusive to a specific prize pool). So you can only obtain this item through this certain element of the world.

Is there a chance that the Delina quests will be fixed for those of us who aren't getting any, or are we out of luck?~~neohomeninja
    We understand there are some glitches with Faerie Quest. It has been difficult to solve some of these issues but we are doing our best to fix it as soon as possible.

Hey there editorial! Recently I was playing dress-up with some of my pets (you know how they can be, wanting new outfits with the seasons or just on a whim!) and I noticed a LOT of my backgrounds were also zoned as foregrounds making it very hard to combine some of my backgrounds with other items to give my pets the most stellar of looks. I was wondering if the following (buckle up, the list is long!) could be zoned like they are supposed to and act as just backgrounds: Lustrous Forest BG, Atsumis Abode in the Forest, Chilling Hallway BG, End of Battle BG, Enter the Battle BG, Flower House BG, King Hagan Collectors Balcony BG, MME24-B: The Seekers Conclave BG, MiniMME12-S1: Grand Maractite Hall BG, Neopia Central BG, Stocking Stufftacular 2018 BG, Swanky Lounge BG, Welcome to the Haunted Faire BG, Delicate Earth Faerie BG, Spring Fields BG, and Rainy Spring Day BG Sorry for the long list! Thanks for reading (:~~padfoot_rox_my_sox
    All of the backgrounds you listed are actually built in two parts by our artists. So this means that one part of it is a background and the other part is a foreground. This way it layers well and looks nice!

So one of my petpets won the PPL (yay!!), and got a gold trophy (double yay!!!). However, on the PPL page it says "each week they select a Petpet and award the owner 10 NP for every day they have been owned". My pet got her trophy, but I didn't get any NP awarded for the number of days I'd had the petpet on there. Is this a new thing to not have the NP awarded now (as my Dad had a PPL winning petpet on his Neopet a few months ago, and didn't get the NP either), or have the Meepits been playing with the coding and caused it to glitch? Thanks
    Hi! This is a really weird issue, could you please send in a ticket to support so we can investigate further?

Hey there TNT! Been a member forever. Could you put a picture of a plumpy eating cake at the end of the Neopian Times? Thank you!~~tabascosoup
    Last edited by Fiore; 03-13-2020 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Formatting

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

gjniev (03-13-2020),helen (03-21-2020),Menine (03-21-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    You beat me to it! The question about millennia and millennium made me roll my eyes in anger, but that plumpy made me smile.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Fiore (03-13-2020),Menine (03-21-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (03-14-2020),Stardust (03-13-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    The Plumpy did make me giggle, lol. Bless that user and the editor for complying.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Fiore (03-13-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    All of the backgrounds you listed are actually built in two parts by our artists. So this means that one part of it is a background and the other part is a foreground. This way it layers well and looks nice!
    On its own, sure. But with items in other zones? Not necessarily always.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Fiore (03-13-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    The plumpy is so adorable <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    (you need an account to see links)

Happy Neovian Gothic issue everyone! Another awesome collab issue! So glad to continue the tradition. Next week will be a funky fun issue so get ready! Have a great weekend everyone. Here is a quick note from scrappy!

Hey Neopians!

Scrappy here, I wanted to send around a note to you all and just say that all of us here at TNT hope you guys are staying safe & healthy. Times are crazy right now, but this is really a time to come together (figuratively speaking), help one another and be grateful for all that we have. I am beyond grateful for all of you and the AMAZING community that exists here in Neopia. While we might be spread across the world, it is truly special to be able to come together as one here during these difficult times. Remember that we are stronger together and will get through this to hopefully see better days very soon! So once again stay safe, stay healthy & stay cool!

It's no secret that as many of us have gotten older, Neopia has gotten quieter. Is there anything us remaining denizens can do to help with that?~~isaac13579
    Thank you for staying here in Neopia, we appreciate your loyal citizenship The best way you can rile things up is by spreading the word to friends and family. Be the Neopian warrior I know you can be and help them get set up in a nice home with pets of their own!

How soon should we start submitting for Issue #900?
    You can start submitting now! We have been focusing on the Neovian Gothic issue and next week will be the april fool's issue...hermph i mean regular issue of course. So after that is when we will start holding over issues for the 900th.

Greetings TNT! We learned in the March 9th news post that you moved. How is the new headquarters? Got any pictures?
    Well the 9th was just the beginning of it all. That was just the day TNT was all packing up our stuff, but we still have a whole office to pack up as well. So it will be a continual process for the next month really. We are also all working from home at the moment in these crazy times, so we won't be in our new office for about another month But soon...soon...

Is there any way you may be able to fix the comics in NT Issue 756? It's been years now, but most of the comics in that issue are still all broken images, many of them part of a larger comic story line. It's been brought to the attention of editors in the past, but nothing seems to have been done in that time, so I was wondering if you were aware of this issue and are able to help.
    So i looked into these and unfortunately it looks like they never uploaded them So there is no way I could retroactively fix these. I'm really sorry.

HI friends! I was wondering if our maraquan pets could get some contacts! I would love an ocean blue or a jeweled one! Thanks so much *hugs*~~spukl1
    Oh my goodness, it looks like y'all don't have any contacts Wow yeah totally coming right up!

Seriously, guys, same as last week - the article links on the front page of the Neopian Times lead to an article from issue 153. Same as last week. What�s going on?
    Sorry about that Aesop is new to doing the neopian times, and 153 is the issue we have on the template we have set so he just forgot to change the issue. Just gotta give him some time to learn all the ropes.

Hi TNT, I just have a question regarding side accounts. I've been on Neopets for quite a while and know that the general rule about side accounts is that you cannot earn neopoints on that account, and that all neopoints must be transferred from the main account if needed. But what about the Forbidden Shore? Since it's unlocked through items that can be purchased on a main account and transferred to a side account (like the secret lab map pieces and petpet lab pieces), does that mean it's okay to visit the Forbidden Shore on a side account? ~~amaranthine_
    No, you would not be able to use the Forbidden Shore on a side account since it does give items as rewards.

I'm feeling a lot of nostalgia recently. Could you end this tutorial with Mr Coconut for old times' sake? Thanks!
    Gotchu

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Erik. (03-27-2020),Fabulous (03-21-2020),Fiore (03-21-2020),Flordibel (03-21-2020),Menine (03-21-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Is anyone else getting more and more annoyed by the frequency TNT posts about there NOT being a new NT issue? x_x