95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    (you need an account to see links)
    You know, it was fun when you announced the Halloween Costume Party, but I've noticed that it is now December, and we still don't know the outcome of it. So who won the contests?~~caelan63
    I know it's taken longer than expected but rest assured we have not forgotten about it. We are working diligently on it and it will be up very soon.

Hello! Fellow loving xweetok mom here! The new Xweetok Party Wig seems to be glitched and doesn't sit quite properly on the head. Any chance this could get fixed soon? And was the missing ruff on the new glowing xweetok on purpose? This has been a debate between neopians! Xweetoks in general seem to have a few glitches in their items, how can we go about requesting items like this to be fixed? Is it a time consuming task? Thank you! -no tags here-3

Hi there! I'm also a Xweetok adorer myself as well. And I have gone ahead and talked to Donny and he fixed it right up! In general you can send glitches to support or through editorial, If I or Donny are able to fix them we can fix them here.

Hi! Can you please activate the item Blueberry Flavored Ice Cube that was announced on September 12th? (And also please fix the spelling from Blueberry Flavored Ice Cube to Blueberry Flavoured Ice Cubes) Thanks!~~lucky3005pig
    You got it dude!

Hello! Can you please activate the item Rocket Sandwich? It was announced way back on March 28th but it hasn't appeared anywhere in Neopia since it was announced.
    Done & done!

To: Donny, c/o NT Editorial Team: Dear Sir, I hope this letter finds you well. It is with great sadness that I report that the "Smiling Angelpuss Garland" is missing its hanger icon, a requirement to alert all kind Neopians that an item is wearable. I beseech you to fix this post-haste. I have the honor to be your obedient servant, A. Beauty~~agedbeauty
    You should see the hanger now

The book Gyros Inventions was just released from the Advent calendar, but it isn't readable. It is in the category "book," but the option to read it to a pet doesn't show up. Could you please have this fixed? *Throws book-shaped cookies as thanks*~~theknighthawk

Fixed as well! I feel like there is a conspiracy of someone in the office who doesn't want anyone to read...not sure what that's all about...

Hey there! Is there any chance we could get an ETA on the results for the latest Random Contest? a lot of us are really eager to see the entries!~~yellow_gellow
    It is live! All winners have been chosen and granted their prizes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Corliss (12-07-2019),Fiore (12-06-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Well, that was pointless. What annoys me most besides it just being a bug-fix report is that they answer questiosn that were probably asked before they released the news on these things (like the random contest, was probably asked before they released the results, yet somehow they still double confirm it in the editorial? what a waste of space, that user probably already saw the news before this came out)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bootiesrus For This Useful Post:

Bakugo (12-07-2019),Botan (12-07-2019),Corliss (12-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    If they're on fix it issues, I'm sure people are submitting questions about the Daily Puzzle being broken for months now which is really indicative of the website. The little things...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    164d 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Just stop doing an editorial and I will stop looking forward to maybe getting an answer to something meaningful. Kthx.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Malarkey (12-07-2019),Styx (12-07-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    (you need an account to see links) is out early this week :o

I just want to say thank you for the Advent Calendar. It is my favorite event in all of Neopia. Of course I love the great gifts but I really appreciate the fun little videos. They really bring Neopia to life and are so much fun for this special time of year. Thank you! ~~kanelamalia
    Aw yay I'm so glad you like it. I really enjoy visiting every day too and seeing the cool animations. We start on these at the beginning of every year and it's just one artist who works on the art and animations and that is their primary focus in addition to some other projects as well but that's how we keep the art style cohesive.

Can you please activate Jinjah Puzzle? It was released in 2006 but never activated. Thanks!~~colorfulhearts
    You got it dude!

Hey TNT! Super happy about your recent 20th Birthday! I'm glad to see Neopia doing so well. Anymawhoosits, I'm writing to ask about the last few editorials. The questions are starting to feel more like error reports than questions without conceivable answers. I'm all for function, but are we really so short on intriguing questions? Also, I can't wait to see the soon-to-be mobile version. Hearts -no tags here-3 & Waffles (#)! -Overcomplicaeta
    I know sometimes the answerable questions are far and few. We never want to provide innacurate information or false dates so we never want to answer things we don't have 100% confirmation on. In addition we have TNT working far and wide so accessing questions from all different team members can prove difficult so I do my best trying to reach out and get all the answers I can but I don't always get an amazing editorial at the end of the day. But I am committed to getting all your questions answered as much as I can.

Hello! A while back, you were kind enough, in the editorial, to agree to my request for a Christmas Miamouse. I’m super excited to see how adorable they will be, but sadly I’ve yet to see them. Is this still planned? Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    It’s still in the plan, but of late we’ve had to cut down on a few things that we’d planned because there was more work than the team could handle. So will you definitely see them soon? I can’t say for sure.

So... what ever happened to the Halloween Costume Contest? Are we ever gonna see the results for it? And, more importantly- if we entered our pets, do we still need to have them in their costume if we want a chance to win? Some of my pets have been dressed for Halloween for two months now!
    Weeeell, we took waaaaay longer than we thought we would to get the results sorted, but it’s just about done now. You can expect to see the results next week. Feel free to change the customizations of the Neopets you entered, because we’ve got the images saved with us.

Hi there! I must say that as a big Wocky fan I'm very disappointed that my dear pets only got one colour for two years in a row, and no exclusive new Wocky items on their day in the Advent Calendar. Please show Wockies more love! I was SO hyped for two colours and new items...
    We never really do these things on purpose. December just happens to be a particularly busy time for the artists, and this year in particular they’re really swamped. We had planned to release two colours, but ended up cutting it down to one to accommodate the other work that needed to be done.

It seems that the Burlap and Mosaic colours never made it to the list either for colours for us to choose from this holiday or at the Rainbow Pool. Is there any way to fix this?
    These colours are now available! Feel free to go back and change your submission if you already have submitted.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (12-13-2019),maya (12-13-2019),Menine (12-13-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-13-2019),Psellia (12-13-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    We never really do these things on purpose.
    - Jumpstart in a nutshell

I did appreciate Jade being upfront about the question calling her out for the changelog-style editorials.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (12-13-2019),Botan (12-13-2019),Flordibel (12-13-2019),Harle (12-14-2019),maya (12-13-2019),My name is Yoshikage Kira (12-13-2019)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    It seems that the Burlap and Mosaic colours never made it to the list either for colours for us to choose from this holiday or at the Rainbow Pool. Is there any way to fix this?
    These colours are now available! Feel free to go back and change your submission if you already have submitted.

Mine won't let me make any changes, can anyone else change theirs yet?

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Ho ho Happy Holidays everyone! We are drawing near to the end of the year, and this is our very last Neopian Times of the decade . How crazy! The Neopian Times continues to be one of the most community based features here in Neopia and it's still just as awesome as ever. Hopefully soon we are going to have a new little elf here at HQ to help me out with it to give it all the love and attention it deserves, I'll keep you all posted on that. Other than that happy holidays to all and I will see you next year

Hi! In last week's editorial you activated Jinjah Puzzle. Can you also please activate the other three Christmas items from 2006? The three items are Christmas Tree Yoyo, Snowickle Squirty Toy, and Wind Up Ona. Thank you so much and happy holidays!~~lucky3005pig
    Surely

LOL I had a good laugh at the twin sister act on day 19 of the Advent Calendar. I think a lot of us did, actually. I miss a lot of that silly, 'tongue in cheek and yes we're paying attention to you' humor. I know you guys are small n' mighty and sometimes you can't make that stuff happen, so thanks for doing it this time. ~~vampire_bloodraven

Thank you so much for the 6th pet slot. I know I'm greedy but are there any plans to release more pet slots in the future?~~midnadragon
    Of course! When though probably not for a bit. Let's enjoy those 6th pets for a while first.

Hey TNT! Can I give a big thanks to the team for the Advent Calendar prizes this year, there's so many lovely items and wearables! The animations are also so silly and adorable. Thank everyone for working so hard! *Gives gingerbread cookies*~~diabolicaltulip
    I will give this note to the artist! Thanks for the cookies

Hi TNT! I've noticed that several of the Stocking Stufftacular items have abbreviated item names - e.g., "Plushie Christmas BG" instead of "Plushie Christmas Background," "Tiny Christmas Town FG," etc. Can you please update those to the full name so they're easier to search?~~neo492492
    You're totally right I noticed this too and had Donny make a few changes!

The Advent Calendar animation on December 4th featured a smartphone. Is Neopia's technology level finally catching back up to where it used to be? It raises so many questions!~~ mysticmajin
    That was just another of Katie's marvelous inventions. It lets Neopets watch old Advent stories on the go, apparently!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (12-20-2019),Flordibel (12-20-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Thank you so much for the 6th pet slot. I know I'm greedy but are there any plans to release more pet slots in the future?~~midnadragon
    Of course! When though probably not for a bit. Let's enjoy those 6th pets for a while first.
    I was of the opinion that 5 was already pushing it. That high modality in indicating 7+ is just ridiculous.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m

Welcome to Year 22! It's a new year full of oppurtunity and great things are coming for Neopets this coming year and we are so excited about it! Can't wait to begin this year with a new lense of hope! With that being said let's jump into this editorial. This was brought you in part by kikocat

The most recent Ogrin day was skipped! Its at a very busy time of year so we understand but alot of us were hoping for some new colours (*cough* royal *cough*) and a super cool outfit. I even had art ready to go for the art gallery. Is there any chance we can get a super late ogrin day update?~~sliver_tooth
    We realise and did not intentially skip them, our artists are finalizing the designs and they should be ready and we will do a fun tiny bit late celebration very soon. Kikocat wanted me to let you know that we did have an art gallery for Ogrins so feel free to check it out in the meantime. link

I loved all the animations this year, they were adorable. We received a Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion this year, however it seems it has not been activated for use yet, any way we can have this activated soon so we may be able to use it? As always, thank you guys for all your hard work!~~adrianaco3
    I'm glad you liked them . We believe we have fixed this now so go ahead give it a whirl. Let us or support know if there are still issues with it. We also renamed it to avoid confusion with the original item so it's now called Dyeworks Celebration Hue Brew Potion.

So I was wondering what is the rule for reentering the same art for the beauty contest? I've been told it's against the rules but I see people do it all the time. I always thought that you can keep entering that art until you win gold with it. But what's the actually rules/guidelines for it?
    Here is the rule for this straight from the contest judge. You can re-use your art as much as you want, as long as you have never won gold with the image and you have only ever used the image for one pet. Meaning as soon as you win gold, you have to draw a new image. Once you use an image for a pet, you can never use that image for another pet (even if you trade pets), so all pets need their own images to enter. If you see any that have already won gold, please report them and include the date that they won gold and the contest judge will get those removed from the contest to allow new members to win.

Can Caption Contest advertising go the way of the Beauty Contest, please? It's the same deal with the BC spamming from a few years back. People will make low effort comments across popular boards to gather the most votes. The winners end up being the people who have hours a day to spend on the boards. It's unfair to those without that time and it's spam.
    Actually we view that as spam also, if someone is hoping from board to board and not engaging in the conversation, basically just posting a word or two with a link to vote, you are welcome to report them for spamming and the monitors will investigate. To those entering the Caption Contest, you are welcome to post on the boards with a vote link, but please engage in the conversation. Basically don't just post "Good luck" or "GL" and head to the next board to do the same, stick around and chat.

Hiya! (hands you a big gingerbread house) I've been talking to a bunch of people who've entered the BC in the past and used to frequent the art board, but no longer do because the new link rule has basically turned the art board into a wasteland; all the conversation is very brief and an excuse to post BC links before leaving. And the BC has stopped being a competition --- only a handful of people even compete anymore because a lot of potential competitors don't have the time to advertise their entries on the art board alone. Is there any possibility you guys would consider going back to the old ways? I would totally be able to provide a petition!
    Such a pretty gingerbread house!! Thank you!! Sadly, this wouldn't be able to be done. When advertising was allowed on all boards, it caused a lot of problems for members on other boards since posts would be made simply to get the Neosig seen and they would not engage in conversation on the boards. So basically it turned into a lot of spamming on other boards which was when the rule was put into place. You can actually advertise on the Art Board, Spotlight Board, and Premium Boards so there are a few places to show off your entries.

Hello. I recently received a warning for posting 'off site' links and the only links I posted we're DTI & JN links. I'm concerned because I thought both these sites we're 'official' fansites for neopets & majority of everyone on Neopets uses them for wishlists & tradelists. Can you give any insight if these two sites/links will be deemed a 'warning' or safe?
    Both DTI and JN are allowed to be linked to since they are recommended sites. Just a side note, Certified sites can be named but not linked to, to see a full list of Recommended and Certified sites please go to (you need an account to see links). As for your warning, sorry about the confusion there but you are welcome to send in a ticket by writing to (you need an account to see links).

Can you guys please fix the Daily Puzzle? It's been neglected for a while now (same question and answer) and it's not a good look.~~havittaa
    You should start seeing new puzzles daily. Enjoy!

Hello, my friend and I are new to Neopets and we wanted to participate in a project involving my side account, but we didn't know if it would be allowed. I would like to have 6 cross-painted Magma pets on my side for display purposes, but I can't get into the magma pool. My friend just found out his magma pool time and he would like to give me Magma painted pets for the side. The thing is, he doesn't earn many neopoints because of a busy schedual. So we were wondering if it's ok for me to buy the morphing potions on my main account, send it to him so he can create the pets, paint them Magam, and then he transfers them to my side account? No neopoints or items would be earned on the side, so we figured it would be ok, but we wanted to ask just in case it is against the rules.
    Sorry but we'd prefer that people earn their own way. The best way for you to do this would be to find your Magma Pool time and then paint or morph your pets and take them to the pool yourself.
    Last edited by Malarkey; 01-12-2020 at 12:14 AM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

Autobot (01-10-2020),Fabulous (01-10-2020),Menine (01-10-2020),rainbeaux (01-10-2020),Sakuras (01-10-2020),Sugar Rush (01-11-2020)