95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    (you need an account to see links)
    Hello all there are a lot of Charity Corner/Altador Cup related questions and unfortunately I myself do not have the answers you so seek. However HTT does! So hopefully next week we can get her responses to your questions. This week's editorial is a summary of things I was able to answer so apologies if it is a bit off topic of what you all really want to know. But as I said hopefully next week we will have some answers! We appreciate your patience.

Did you all forget the NC part of the AC ? Or is there just not going to be one this year? The NC portion usually starts on the first day of the AC...*eats all the cookies*~~pinkpuppies
    There will indeed be an nc portion this year, we are doing it slightly different this year so we just want to work out all the kinks before releasing it. It should be live early next week!

Hey there TNT *hands out Chia Pops* Thanks for all the great NC items lately! I also loved the RR Dyeworks & MME caps - I was hoping that we could ~maybe~ get a JubJub Power Bounce RR cap sometime? There's lots pretty of items we haven't seen in a while *_*! If not, maybe you can consider putting a few of the htf items from it in the birthday caps this year? Thanks for everything!
    Ooooh very cool idea, I will think on it and see what Scrappy thinks as well.

In the various items databases, there are so many unreleased items, they found on your servers. Have you ever looked at them and thought about releasing them?~~padxe
    I actually think about this all the time we now have over 80,000 items! It's insane! It's an awesome idea, it gets hard sometimes because either art was never finished or the art is outdated and maybe not up to the high standards Neopia has now set, but it could be a fun idea....

Hi tnt! So, ever since the NC Archives prize pool updated, the cookies have been selling out fast! Lots of users have been waiting many days just to find them in stock; and when they do stock, they sell out within minutes. Any chance Noda can start baking them more frequently? ~~werme123
    Yes we hear you guys, we have upped the stock but you guys are seriously outdoing yourself and keep grabbing them before anyone else gets a chance. So know they are stocking they are just going like hot cakes.

Hello TNT! I'm Rascal, and this is just a quick message to say how much I appreciate all the work you do for us Neopians. There's been a lot of talk about the loss of Flash and what it will mean for the site, and I am so glad you're doing all you can to keep it up and running in HTML5. Neopets has gotten me through some of the hardest times in my real life and I owe the team and the community a lot! Keep up all your hard work, don't let the haters get you down, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart that we will still have Neopia to love and enjoy for many more years to come! Hugs and love, Rascal.~~kionaaddict88
    This is so sweet! Thanks for the kind words and positivity it means a lot!

Hi TNT! Any chance we could have another Random Contest sometime in the next few months? It's been a long time since we've had an opportunity for that avatar. Thank you!~~ saiphami
    I really wish I could say yes because it's one of my personal faves as well but unfortunately no, we have so much going on at the moment and with us taking feedback to fix small issues on the site and continue growing into the future we just don't have the time or a person to run it at the moment. one day maybe...

Hey TNT! *hands you pretty flower* I was wondering if you could please ban complaining on the neoboards? Back in the day you could actually have normal conversation on the boards. now its just constant complaining and bashing other people. It's a big big problem. Help! s.o.s! Thanks so much!
    I definitely wish but alas free speech my friend nothing I can really do, what I could suggest is try to spread positivity whenever you post. Cheer others up when they seem upset, channel the core of this site which is exploring the unknown and making the best! Surface random topics that bring joy to spread that energy along and maybe people will follow.

PLEASE HELP ME JADE ;_; I enter my comics in the Neopian Times and I never hear anything back. I have so many ideas I want to make you lots of comics I'm worried you aren't getting my submissions. HELP~~jesillu
    That's strange I've never seen your username before and I just checked the submission page and did not see you there either. Make sure you are submitting using the correct formatting and that you have no bad language or off topic matters. link

Donny's Corner: Donny has been working around the clock to make sure all the Charity Corner perks are working and that Altador cup is running on track.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    138d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    Ooh, a JubJub Power Bounce RR cap. That game had some great prizes.

Also (emphasis mine) �

the art is outdated and maybe not up to the high standards Neopia has now set
    Last edited by Styx; 06-07-2019 at 06:37 PM.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-07-2019),Corliss (06-07-2019),DrSloth (06-07-2019),Erik. (06-07-2019),Fiore (06-07-2019),GloomGloom (06-08-2019),Guil (06-08-2019),Harle (06-09-2019),Menine (06-07-2019),Midas (06-07-2019),Moona (06-07-2019),MrBurbage (06-07-2019),Pinecone (06-08-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (06-07-2019),Psellia (06-16-2019),Sugar Rush (06-07-2019),tribbianitribble (06-16-2019)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

The Neopian Times Editorial Thread

What absolute snowflake moron suggested banning all sources of complaining on the NeoBoards? Literally the dumbest idea I�ve ever heard and I�ve heard about the Jump to Conclusions Mat.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to morpheme For This Useful Post:

Bolin (06-07-2019),Corliss (06-07-2019),DrSloth (06-07-2019),Fiore (06-07-2019),GloomGloom (06-08-2019),Gremlin (06-07-2019),Sakuras (06-07-2019),Styx (06-08-2019),Sugar Rush (06-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    What absolute snowflake moron suggested banning all sources of complaining on the NeoBoards? Literally the dumbest idea I�ve ever heard and I�ve heard about the Jump to Conclusions Mat.
    The same kind that writes out their actions in asterisks, apparently. Which drives me fucking crazy whenever I see it in the editorials, like could you get any more obvious about kissing TNT's collective ass?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 7h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheme View Post
    What absolute snowflake moron suggested banning all sources of complaining on the NeoBoards? Literally the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard and I’ve heard about the Jump to Conclusions Mat.
    What would hits do with all that free time? lol

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Hawking (06-08-2019),Pinecone (06-08-2019),Sakuras (06-07-2019)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    35d 9h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikorita View Post
    What would hits do with all that free time? lol
    Find another way to be a condescending ass, probably.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morpheme For This Useful Post:

Fiore (06-15-2019),GloomGloom (06-08-2019),Harle (06-09-2019),Pinecone (06-08-2019),Sakuras (06-07-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    138d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    If complaining were banned on the Neoboards, the website would be deader than the many dead Neo horses people keep beating.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Harle (06-09-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (06-08-2019),Psellia (06-16-2019),Sakuras (06-08-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    (you need an account to see links)
    This editorial is brought to you by Hard to Tame!

I have to say, the NC areas that add a bit of story to this site are the best ones, even if we�re only in it for the wearables. So I was excited by the theme of this year�s Altador Cup NC element, Forgotten Relics of Altador. But then I read the opening paragraph where it claimed Altador was originally a land called Schrommos that was full of monsters when King Altador found it. This directly contradicts the Altador plot�s Book of Ages, which claims the Altador area was idyllic when he initially found it. Will the rest of the event be filled with such inconsistencies? Please research better in the future.
    Actually, the Hall of Heroes in Altador has a mosaic floor pattern that contains a detailed account of the beginning of Altador. It was deciphered with the help of a translation spell by Roberta in �The Darkest Faerie'. Here�s part of it - "A very long time ago, these lands were overrun by terrible monsters. Twelve heroes arose and joined forces to defeat these monsters and create Altador. The city grew into a vast empire that lasted thousands of years." Does it contradict the account in the Book of Ages? No. What Altador saw in Schrommos was lush plains, perfect for farming, next to a beautiful shoreline. A wise main, he realized the place had geographical properties that could support a large population of Neopets. As for the monsters - they could be defeated, and they were. In fact, the Book of Ages makes further mention of Altador�s quest against the monsters in the land in The Sleeper�s story - 'A terrible menace was plaguing a peaceful farmland, and a hunter journeyed forth to slay the beast.' The story goes on to explain that there were more monsters, of which Altador and the Darkest Faerie kill one each, and then return to his village to celebrate their victory.

So, there are a good number of users who didn't use their perks from the last CC the moment they came out. Considering that Bank Bribary and Cheaper by the Dozen are supposed to have a duration of 365 days it shouldn't really matter when it was activated. Nowhere does it say the perks will stop working as soon as the new perk shop opens! But that is what happened. Please consider fixing this!
    So, there are a good number of users who didn't use their perks from the last CC the moment they came out. Considering that Bank Bribary and Cheaper by the Dozen are supposed to have a duration of 365 days it shouldn't really matter when it was activated. Nowhere does it say the perks will stop working as soon as the new perk shop opens! But that is what happened. Please consider fixing this!

Hi there TNT! I was wondering what's going on with the Storytelling competition. It's been over a month since it last updated and the story didn't even finish. I was waiting for it to restart so I could try it again... can you please take a look at it? *-*
    Well, I�ve been wondering the same! Why won�t anyone submit an ending to the story? Perhaps another reminder in the news will help. Yes, that�s what I�ll do.

The book is r89, released 24 may, 2019 but cannot yet be obtained
    The book should now be obtainable!

Hi TNT, In editorial 867 you had mentioned that you should have an update on the Skarl Charm prize and what you will be doing about it. Could we hear about this now please?
    That�s right. We have verified that no one has gotten the item yet, and that the odds of getting it are ridiculously high, and that there was a cough cough cough cough cough bug cough cough cough. We will reconsider the odds of getting the charm based on consultation within the team, and we will confirm once the changes are done.

In the description for the CC Random Acts perk is says "guarenteed POSITIVE random event every day". People aren't getting positive random events. Fungus exploding and taking neopoints is negative. Captain Scarblade laughing is neutral. Was this intentional? A lot of people feel rather lied to and cheated by it.
    That was not intentional. I have alerted the team, who will be removing those two. We also went through the list again and found one more random event that wasn�t positive and that�s being removed too, so hopefully that�s taken care of.

I feel like you may need all of the cookies in the world after the CC!! *Makes it rain cookies* The perks that were disabled (like Zapped!), will they be coming back for us to use? or are they being disabled for good? I saved up specifically to get a hoagie kad Also thank you for getting to my ticket about it so quickly! I was relieved to get the points back that I spent on it when it didn't work
    Thank you! The disabled perks are certainly coming back. Zapped in particular has been set up and looks ready to go. All that�s left is some thorough testing, and if we don�t find any bugs, you can expect to see it next week!

Hi Team, I had 2000 Points eaten from me during the Evening of June 11, 2019 at approximately 7:10pm NST. I tried to roll the "Perk Me Up" Option, when a blank pop up screen came up. All it said was "Congrats, you've got ......" Then nothing. No indication of what perk was rolled. I refreched the page, and my 2000 points was deducted, and I have no indication of what perk was applied. Can I please have a refund for my points? Also, I've been trying perk me up for about 40 Spins, and the same 3 - 4 options kept appearing. Is this normal to get so many "Can I keep this"? Thanks a bunch!
    We�ve been getting reports of this happening through the ticketing system, and have been refunding points to users who have faced this problem. If you haven�t already, make sure to send in a ticket about this!

Hi TNT, *gives cookies* I was wondering if the normal Gordos random event and the Gordos event from Random Acts work the same. Is it true that you can get a r99 stamp from either one of these random events or just the Random Acts? Thanks for any answer =).
    Both random events are the same, and it is possible to get a rarity 90+ item from it. Good luck getting one!

Donny's Corner: Donny was heavily focused on fixing charity corner bugs this week.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Fiore (06-15-2019),Malarkey (06-14-2019),Sakuras (06-14-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    For fuck's sake. They answered number two with the same question asked....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Malarkey For This Useful Post:

Menine (06-14-2019)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    96d 6h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    First one is definitely Herdy lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

GloomGloom (06-15-2019),Gremlin (06-15-2019),Menine (06-14-2019)

Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast