DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 15h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    we'll look into forwarding this to the development team so they can look into fitting it on the roadmap once we've finished looking into the possibility of new events and begin looking into a general timeframe for addressing problems on the site :p
    Last edited by hissi; 03-11-2023 at 04:33 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (03-11-2023),Erik. (03-11-2023),Iwallet (03-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    I just looked through the permanent Dyeworks and I'm stoked that once they are put in the mall, I can finally get a couple items I've wanted for some time now!

Whatever plot or mini plot they bring, I'm looking forward to it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    (you need an account to see links)

Hi! Any chance you can split Uni's Clothing Shop into... Multiple stores? I believe there could be a cosplay store, a profession store, etc. Pretty please? Perhaps the Shopkeeper for the cosplay store could be a young Mutant Usul named Ausimas? *bribes you with a Bag of Mutant Gummies* Wink wink. ~tangamandapiano
    This is a very fun idea! Maybe in the future we will look into something like this. For now we have recently started dividing wearables into other shops are Neopia. Keep an eye on the news for updates about where any new wearables are being placed. ~ Stone

Hey, TNT! Can we please get an updated, comprehensive list of rules? It seems that many of Neopia's rules have just been stated in the editorial and can't be found anywhere else, and the list of rules is outdated. For example, (you need an account to see links) states that talking about gender identity is against the rules, but now there are items out regarding gender identity. This is confusing. There's also no mention of other rules, like not being allowed to mention offsite websites. An updated, comprehensive list of rules all on one page would be much appreciated! ~justnthyme
    Hello, this is being worked out and is in process to actually do both things you mentioned. Removing the gender identity line as well as being more specific about offsite mentions. ~~Kikocat

Skarl Collectable Charm - does this item exist? If so, please can you release some! I've never seen any It's so cute, and squidgy, I need it. Thank you! ~edmarblecake
    We’ve talked with Skarl and he said that we may be seeing more of his charms soon! ~ Stone

Hello! HAPPY SPRING~ I have two questions. As I was wondering aimlessly around the site, I ended up on an office camera link so we can watch you at work. The last date is from May 2007. Will you let us watch you in the office again any time soon? This then led me to the discovery of the youtube "Nosy Neopians". Where can I find this cook book?! I love love love this idea! What is TNT's favorite recipes? Thank you for all that you do ~divinely_us
    Happy Spring! Unfortunately, Neopets is now a fully remote company, so we no longer have the beloved Neocam. Putting cameras in people's home would be a little... strange. We hope that you've been loving the Nosy Neopians series so far! We're very excited for the cookbook, too. The cookbook will be available on June 13th, but in the meantime, you can preorder it here ! Some of our favourite recipes from the book include the Meridellian-Style Mashed Potatoes (Ivy's favourite) and the Chocolate Doughnutfruit (Willow's favourite)! ~~ Ivy & Willow

Hello. Can you please clear up your thoughts on vpns? A lot of people use them for their own internet security but I’ve heard of people being frozen for using them. Is this true? I like to use a vpn and usually just have it left on but now I’m worried about my neopets account because I’ve spent a lot of money and been here a long time and would be devastated to lose it if you thought the vpn was used for unsavoury reasons (it is not). It’s 2023 VPNs are so common and normal practice and I don’t want to have to switch if off every time I come on neo which is a lot lol. Can you clear this up a bit so I don’t have to worry? Please remove my username thanks. ~Anonymous
    Hello, No, that is not true at all, you wouldn't get frozen for using a VPN and they are actually very good to use for your own safety if you are very active on the internet. So you have nothing to worry about when using one on Neopets. ~~Kikocat

Hey TNT! I have come with a question about the Grey Faerie, Baelia. What kind of faerie was she before becoming a grey faerie? ~cara_cara__18
    That's a great question! Although Baelia doesn't like to speak about her past much, anonymous sources from Faerieland have claimed that she used to be a Light Faerie before losing her wings and powers... ~~Aesop

In the past, users who have discussed their disabilities/medical conditions on the Neoboards and elsewhere have received warnings. Characters with permanent disabilites are not allowed in entries to the Neopian Times either. With the introduction of disability aids/medical related items on-site, have these policies changed? Please remove my username, thank you. ~Anonymous
    Hi,Of course you can mention them (this is actually the same as it's always been) but we do ask that you stay away from giving a lot of in-depth medical details (same as with any health-related conditions). ~~Kikocat

Hi, I am loving all of the newly-released accessibility items for customization, they're so cool! Any plans to make a "service animal" colour for Petpets? I think Kads and Gruslens would look so cute with a little "service Petpet" jacket or something, and it would fit with the accessibility wearables!! ~megalophobia
    This is actually an idea we have been thinking about! We will def put this higher on the list now! ~~Stone

The description of Sword of Lameness reads, 'Lame your opponents with this mighty sword!' Rather insensitive and doesn't mesh well with Neo's current agenda to increase awareness of the differently-abled. Might wanna rewrite SoL's description, TNT. ~bori_bomber
    Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so we could change the item description. With a site as old and expansive as Neopets, we do still catch outdated terminology floating around. We want to encourage users to continue to notify us of any insensitive language they may notice so that we can continue to make Neopia a welcoming place for everyone! ~~Aesop

Hey TNT! I was wondering, are hand drawn anime/cartoon style self portraits allowed on neopets in your lookup or elsewhere? I know real photos are against the rules for obvious reasons, but what about cartoon versions of ourselves? Thanks for any insight! ~xx_lil_billy_rox_xx
    Hi, If the drawing could easily be identifed as you, then no it would not be allowed, this is for our members safety and not something we can allow. ~~Kikocat

Hello. Will Plumpy ever have a paintbrush color? Thank you, ~An Anonymous Neopian
    Be careful what you wish for… ~~Stone

Hey TNT! Thoughts on giving rare item prizes to UL/gallery spotlight winners? It makes me sad that we aren’t rewarded for the effort we put into our entries like other creative contests
    Hi, This is being worked out right now and you should start seeing new prizes soon. ~Kikocat

HAPPY THOUGHTS

Hi TNT! I was reading the editorial for issue 978, and was made aware of a lot of new disability-related wearables. I immediately hopped over to JellyNeo to check them out. I do not have a disability that requires special equipment, but I just wanted to thank you for releasing that line of wearables, and for putting so much thought into the descriptions - it's such a sweet gesture! And I especially love the Service Petpet Doglefox!! ~cadetbush

I've seen a lot of grousing on the neoboards about the release of some of the items for the new mini event, and I wanted to just put in my two cents: THANK YOU. I have always dreamed of having a faerie Grundo, for literal years, but it always felt unachievable for me, especially after the price of the paint brush skyrocketed. This event has enabled me to get the one pet I really always wanted, so thank you, thank you!! ~nearnumberone

I was I was thrilled to see a White Cane at the Pharmacy today! I love how the new Pharmacy items address the idea that less-than-well individuals should have access to certain medical accessories and items to help with recovery. Very cool! Thank you! ~peacelovebliss
    The pet day clothing sets have been incredible lately! So creative and fun! ~major_flirt8888

I really enjoyed reading the article Book Reviews & Recommendations: Neopian Times Edition, by panda_baby150. I found it very informative and interesting. Well done! ~spinellihoopla

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (03-24-2023),chii3d (03-24-2023),cuddlypanda (03-24-2023),Fiore (03-25-2023),Flordibel (03-25-2023),Ice (03-24-2023),♥ Juna ♥ (03-24-2023),kittyray (03-24-2023),Menine (03-25-2023),Nyanobyte                      (03-26-2023),Sakuras (03-25-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    The UL/Gallery contest having prizes is nice and all, but they routinely give out trophies to people who either knowingly or unknowingly use other's work to win...a lot of premade ULs win all the time.

They'll have to have a better review process if that's the case.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (03-24-2023),Sakuras (03-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    The VPN answer was interesting. I have had at least one account frozen when the only thing I was doing was using a VPN, and that account was frozen for "multiple accounts" or cheating when I wasn't doing anything or using multiple accounts on the same VPN. Hopefully they figure out a better way to track VPN usage and understanding that multiple people can be on the same IP when VPNs are in use.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arabella For This Useful Post:

Fiore (03-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The description of Sword of Lameness reads, 'Lame your opponents with this mighty sword!' Rather insensitive and doesn't mesh well with Neo's current agenda to increase awareness of the differently-abled. Might wanna rewrite SoL's description, TNT. ~bori_bomber
    Am I missing something here on this description....?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    154d 11h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwallet View Post
    Am I missing something here on this description....?
    Some people do not like the word "lame" because it's been used against disabled people.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Merit View Post
    Some people do not like the word "lame" because it's been used against disabled people.
    Thats really odd.. Ive never heard the word used in such a manner i guess.

(Just looked up the connection between lame and disabilities. Learn something new everyday lol)
    Last edited by Iwallet; 03-24-2023 at 09:06 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    TIL lame doesn’t just mean “meh”.

Anyone think that skarl charm code has actually been fixed? I have massive doubts since they “confirmed” it was fixed before. If they just upped the chance to get it without fixing the code it still won’t be given out.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    omg a Plumpy color? YES lmfao this is the best thing ever, I hope that legit happens!!!

BIRTHDAY PLUMPY

FAT CAT PLUMPY

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (03-26-2023),Old but gold (03-25-2023)

Page 106 of 118 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast