DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Another free slot?? Sweet! Really excited about that!

Also the Fyora one... lmao. My favorite kind of editorial questions for sure lmao

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Next edition is live ^-^
    CAPTION CONTEST RULES REMINDER

Hello Neopians! We wanted to reiterate some of the Caption Contest rules that many users have been confused about.

1. Boards dedicated to advertising your caption are not allowed. The only advertising you can do for your caption is through your Neoboard signature. Creating "unrelated" boards thanking users or doing a NP giveaway to get other players' attention as a thinly veiled attempt to campaign for your Caption Contest entry is now also considered advertising and will not be allowed.

2. Please do not advertise your friend's Caption Contest entries on the site. Although we love to see Neopians helping each other, advertising for friends, especially if they ask you not to, is a slippery slope which could encourage the use of shell accounts.

3. While neomailing friends asking for votes is not explicitly against the rules, mass-neomailing users pleading for votes is absolutely not allowed. This type of behaviour is considered spam and harassment.

The Neopets Team recently sent out warnings to users who were not observing the rules listed above. Now that these rules have been reiterated, any users found breaking these rules will have their entries removed moving forward. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you notice other players disregarding these rules. We understand that this is a very contentious contest, and ask that you do your best to respect the rules as well as your fellow Neopians so that the competition can be judged as fair as possible! ~~Aesop

I've looked everywhere i can think of and I can't find any codestones for sale, how on earth do i get them? ~~radkitkat
    Hello! Besides shops you can also get codestones at the Deserted Tomb, Tombola, random events or as a prize from certain Battledome Opponents. You can also get them at the trading post or auctions. Hope this helps! ~~ Sunpotato

Hi there! I am wondering why some invisible pets, like Gelerts, can be customized to wear clothes but others, like Wockies, cannot. I have an Invisible Wocky and would love to be able to dress him up. Can you please consider making Invisible Wockies fully customizable? Thank you! ~~valikthebuilder
    Hi! Great question, the reason some are customisable and others are not is due to how parts of the pet are uploaded. Just because the pet is invisible, doesn't mean it has no files! The “right way” of adding these files is something that has been inconsistent, but we are excited to do it so that everyone can enjoy dressing up Invisible pets! It will take some time to get this resolved, so we will gladly take requests (starting with the Wocky hehe) and make the changes with time. Thanks! ~~Miss Rainbow

Good day to you. Thanks for the lovely surprise in affording us a chance to win a Halloween paint brush this year in our goodie bags. I just have a small question: it's been years of my doing several dailies and I never win anything but junk. Is there any chance to change the prize pool of some items, like Grave Danger, as I've been doing this literally since it came out and never got anything better than a book. Apart from Trudy's Surprise, there is no real way of earning NP right now with most games not converted yet. Thank you! ~~amzinggrace100
    So happy to hear that you enjoyed the Halloween paint brush we slipped into the Trick-or-Treat bags this year! It's funny you should mention updating prize pools of dailies like Grave Danger, as we have recently been looking into adding new prizes into that very daily. As you mentioned, some of these older dailies have outdated prize pools, many of which could use some sprucing up. After we finish looking into adding some new fun prizes to Grave Danger, we can circle around to some of the other dailies that need some updates! ~~Aesop

Howdy, TNT! Do you have plans to expand the team anytime soon? I'd love to see if I can help out with my favorite site, and I know I'm not alone! ~~caseybear205
    Unfortunately right now, we do not have any new openings for TNT. As soon as we do, we will be sure to announce any vacancies here.

Thank you for the question! ~~Yarner

Hello TNT! I've been enjoying many of the new items and colours lately, your artists are nailing it! I wondered if I might put an idea in your heads. One of my favorite petpets, the Xepru, has been around for 16 years and has only gotten three color variants! Do you think we could show the Xepru some love? I've been dreaming of years for something like Rainbow, Faerie, or even Spring Thank you! ~~omgitsval
    Hi there! Thank you so much for reaching out with your ideas! We agree that the Xepru totally needs more colours which is why we released the Mutant colour a few months back, but we’d love to do more! We will for sure keep your suggested Xepru colours in mind as we keep releasing fun little random surprises! ~~Stone

Hi I really really need a button or link on the Inventory page for my Closet. It's annoying having to go through my Shop to get there. Please please provide a link. Thanks ~~Scaramousshe
    Hello Scaramousshe! Happy to share that we are looking into adding an update to the inventory page to have links the classic page had. Closet is one of the things were looking to add! Stay tuned as we continue to work on this. ~~Sunpotato

Hey there! Many were excited to see the Haunted Woods Background re-released and found within this year's Trick-or-Treat bags. I was hoping that maybe you could release the other Backgrounds from the Customization Beta? I would love to add the Kiko Lake BG, Krawk Island BG, Lost Desert BG, Maraqua BG, Roo Island BG, and the Tyrannian BG to my Sand Gallery! I'm sure others would like to add the BGs to their Galleries and Closets as well. It is fun to see some 'old and forgotten' items become available again! Thank you! ~~fullonparanoid
    Hello! We were thrilled to hear from all of the users who were excited to find the Haunted Woods Background in their Trick-or-Treat bags. We've been discussing different opportunities to rerelease older items of all types that are now difficult if not impossible for new players to obtain. We will certainly be re-releasing more of these rare/retired items in the future, so be sure to keep an eye out! ~~Aesop

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (11-04-2022),chii3d (11-04-2022),Cookie Tray (11-05-2022),DarkSkies (11-05-2022),Double.Trouble (11-04-2022),DrSloth (11-04-2022),Ice (11-04-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (11-04-2022),kittyray (11-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Howdy, TNT! Do you have plans to expand the team anytime soon? I'd love to see if I can help out with my favorite site, and I know I'm not alone! ~~caseybear205
    Unfortunately right now, we do not have any new openings for TNT. As soon as we do, we will be sure to announce any vacancies here.

Thank you for the question! ~~Yarner

You sure you wanna work /there/ for $15/hr, caseybear?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

chii3d (11-04-2022),Double.Trouble (11-04-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-05-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 12h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I'm very glad that they took the time to dodge all the important questions that were probably sent to them leading to today to answer the pressing question of how we can get codestones.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (11-04-2022),chii3d (11-04-2022),cuddlypanda (11-05-2022),Double.Trouble (11-04-2022),DrSloth (11-04-2022),Nyanobyte                      (11-04-2022),oventoast (11-05-2022),Saturnine (11-05-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-05-2022),Unown (11-05-2022),Zenitsu (11-06-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Uuuh if TNT wants those rules for the CC to be more well-known maybe they should put it on the page where people actually see the contest rather an editorial that will be buried underneath the same questions all the time

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (11-04-2022),Ferengi (11-05-2022),Hall (11-04-2022),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (11-04-2022),Orbit (11-05-2022),Sam_20188 (11-05-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-05-2022),wizard (11-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 9h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    this weeks editorial was vague af, i do understand adding cutesy things to the site and ideas are great, but i'd rather see a lil bit of focus on making it better, the only answer that gets close-ish to it is the closet link, still not that important compared to how the site has been working

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Sam_20188 (11-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    The cc'ers in the premium chat always have their other questions about the cc ignored for the editorial, and now they just repeat rules that can be found elsewhere. lol.
    and also thanks TNT for completely ignoring the part where y'all could have updated us on the game conversion fiasco. Seriously, make more games that actually work for html5 plzzzzzzzzzzzz for the love of christ

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    The codestone question, lmao.

It's nice they are going to update some of the dailies at least.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    ugh i hope kiko pop is one of the dailies they update soon, and not the prize pool. i still need that avatar :/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    its generally so bad that these editorials with arbitrarily selected questions is the most information we get from TNT. Oh, and the occasional updates from staff members in the reddit discord T_T what is transparency
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast