DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    wtf owner avatars?? do they think this is gaea online?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-07-2023),donuts210 (05-06-2023),Ice (05-06-2023),Polorin (05-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Bruh I'd actually ragequit if they did something as stupid and out of scope as add human avatars on Neopets. Aesop, you usually seem like a pretty well adjusted staffer so IDK wtf is going through your head with that answer 🥴

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-07-2023),Erik. (05-06-2023),Polorin (05-06-2023),Pringle (05-07-2023),Sakuras (05-06-2023),Zenitsu (06-03-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Speaking of Aesop....Is there not anyone on the team to at least know the correct world that the FoN was being held?

The Editorial is getting more and more disappointing to read every 2 weeks.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m

Hi! Shouldn't the Desert Draik Tail Ring (part of a deluxe paint brush set) be Rings, since there's more than one?... ~~crazydinosaur
    Good catch! We added in that missing "s" so the item should now be correctly titled "Desert Draik Tail Ring". Thank you for bringing that to our attention! ~~Aesop

Hi there! I ADORE the new Magical galaxy markings from the NC portion of the festival of neggs, however when used on a Tonu it completely negates their mane. This is really weird considering it doesn't seem to have this effect on other species. Can the zoning please be fixed please so my faerie Tonu can rock both her majestic mane and these stunning new markings? ~leitra
    Hi there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The zoning for the markings have been fixed, and your Faerie Tonu should now be able to rock both the mane and the markings! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

heya! are the Egg Salad Packed Lunch and Cheese and Pickle Packed Lunch items' descriptions mixed up? maybe a silly meepit switched out their meals X3
    Oh no! The meepits do love to play pranks with our lunches in the work fridge, so I'm not surprised they got into the Egg Salad Packed Lunch and Cheese and Pickle Packed Lunch as well. We just went in and swapped around the descriptions so that they correlate to the correct item. Appreciate you letting us know the Meepits were up to their old tricks! ~~Aesop

I was just wondering... how do you say "from Kreludor"? Because on the main page, it says "Kreludan", but the 2021 April Fools prank uses "Kreludorian". I just wanted to clear that up. ~thedancing
    I don't blame you for the confusion! Kreludan is the correct term to denote that someone is from Kreludor. “Kreludorian” on the other hand appears to be some kind of pun, likely parodying something from outside the world of Neopia.

Be wary of trusting any information from the April Fools pranks, as these annual shenanigans usually happen outside Neopets lore. So, best to take any lore information from those April Fools pranks with a grain of salt, especially from that Nick Neopia fellow... ~~Aesop

The unpainted Narwhool has been around since 2001 but has never won the PPL! Could you show Narwhools some love let them win the PPL? ~jokirs

I’m sorry but the PPL is chosen randomly, so we do not have a say in who wins it. But we are glad to see Narwhools are being loved by someone so passionate about them! Keep that love up and someday it is sure to pay off! ~~Stone

Hi - if you're fixing old items with less than kind names and descriptions, please give some attention to the "Split Personality Poogle Plushie" and "Dual Personality Makeup". People with Dissociative Identity Disorder need to be treated better than this. They are people, not the butt of a joke. Thank you. Please remove my username. ~Anonymous
    We have been doing our best to change items with insensitive names and descriptions, so thank you for bringing these to our attention! We've gone and removed the insensitive language from the titles and descriptions of those items to better reflect the values of Neopia.

We also tweaked the "Green Neoboard Pen" description, which had similarly inconsiderate wording, and changed all instances of the word "minstrel" to "musician" within our item names and descriptions based on another user's suggestion. Please keep letting us know about any insensitive terms you come across on Neopets.com so that we can continue to make Neopia a warm and welcoming place for everyone! ~~Aesop

HAPPY THOUGHTS

I just wanted to give a BIG thank you to the team for bringing us such a fun Festival of Neggs!! I was having such a great time with all the neggtastic hide and seek; then, y'all went and outdid yourselves with the grand finale prizes!!! I love each and every one of them!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping this site fun and engaging! ~lynnavalin
    Hi, I just wanted to send some positivity to the team. As a Muslim, I wear a hijab (headscarf) and wanted to customize with the beautiful fabric too. Lo and behold, it is a wearable item! I just wanted to say thank you for the continued representation of all kinds of folx - for helping us feel seen and re-affirming your commitment to diversity. Please send my love to the artists too! ~Anonymous
    Good grief the editorial is a depressing place lately - there's no reason to mention item name changes at all, just do them, but nitpicky item name Qs are all the editorial is.

Hi! Shouldn't the Desert Draik Tail Ring (part of a deluxe paint brush set) be Rings, since there's more than one?... ~~crazydinosaur
    Good catch! We added in that missing "s" so the item should now be correctly titled "Desert Draik Tail Ring". Thank you for bringing that to our attention! ~~Aesop

*Slumps across my desk*

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Buizel (05-21-2023),Ice (05-21-2023),Sephora (05-21-2023),Slowpoke (05-21-2023),Winona (06-03-2023),Zenitsu (05-21-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I'm sorry, but if TNT is going to be so insistent on correcting item names and descriptions every 2 weeks, then thet need to make a separate editorial/place to do so. :/

I know there are questions about tickets, their recent NC scam with the expressions, and even the AC that they are ignoring because it's such a pressing matter to make sure some item's name is correct for obscure items.

I'm trying not to sound so mean spirited, and I do love the effort being made in fixing the corrections, but the editorial is not the place to address them.

Buimeleon made by Hare

Sea Weasel Pokemon

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Autobot (05-23-2023),birdies (05-21-2023),Fiore (06-03-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-03-2023),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (06-03-2023),Ice (05-21-2023),kittyray (05-21-2023),Sakuras (05-22-2023),Winona (06-03-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Quick Update: The next Collab edition has been changed to be on August 25th!

Hi TNT! I noticed recently that Adam and Donna's accounts had been frozen. I used to really enjoy looking at their pets and userlookups, embracing the nostalgia and remembering where Neopets itself all came from! I'm curious as to why their accounts were frozen? ~phytobio
    I'm sorry to hear that Adam and Donna's accounts have been frozen. However, I can assure you that the issue has been addressed and resolved. ~~Yarner

Hi, TNT! Do you think we could have the misspelling of February fixed in the item description for A Mysterious Valentines Card? Thank you! ~dancerchickemily
    Thank you for the heads up! Someone clearly wasn’t fully awake for the month of Awakening… After downing a cup of coffee to be sure we were wide awake, we went in and fixed the spelling of February in the item description for A Mysterious Valentines Card! ~~Aesop

Hey! The Double Afro Puffs Wig has been in my closet forever, but I can't use it because it never removes the original mane/hair, leaving it looking awful! Is this something you think you might be able to fix? I'd love to finally be able to use this item. ~pikapal73
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have fixed the issue now! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

Was wondering if there was any news or rumors about Team Dacardia this year. Are they doing all right? ~kitrusa
    Unfortunately, the Dacardia team is too preoccupied helping their community rebuild and has decided to focus their efforts on the restoration of Dacardia instead of joining in the Altador Cup this year. So, we will be sticking to the normal 18 teams for Altador Cup XVIII. You can, however, find team Dacardia gear in the NC Mall if you still want to support them! ~~ Stone

Hello TNT! So, I put the Lab Ray on my side account *facepalm* which means I am not able to fight the Lab Ray Scientist there, since the Battledome rewards items/Neopoints. I was wondering, is it against the rules for me to complete the lab map (again) on my main to get the lab scientist as an opponent for my battledome, as long as I just don't use the lab ray on more than one account? ~Anonymous
    Hi, You can have the lab ray on as many of your account as you would like since it does not reward any points or items. ~kikocat

Thanks for all the improvements you are making. While you're working on this could you please add the battledome back to the games room? ~momizme
    Thank you so much for your valuable input! We genuinely appreciate your suggestion about bringing back the battledome to the games room. We definitely forward it to our team, who are always eager to hear ideas from passionate users like yourself. We strive to improve and provide the best experience for our community, and your feedback plays a crucial role in making that happen. ~~Yaner

Hello there, I went to look up a few NC mall wigs and saw certain colored basic wigs that only came from the Basics Bundle: Wigging Out, which was released and retired nine years ago. Curious if you would have plans to rerelease these? Thank you so much! ~blink_darkphoenix
    Hello! Basics are always be in style… that being said, we would like to bring these basics back into the NC Mall! It will probably happen after the Altador Cup ends, so keep an eye out, and we will also be sure to post about it on the New Features page! Thanks! ~~Miss Rainbow

It was recently stated in New Features that Dacardia didn't compete in the Altador Cup to help Dacardia rebuild. Is there a chance we will see them compete next year? Potentially alongside a 20th team? ~derpyunikitty4_
    We appreciate your excitement for the Altador Cup and the possibility of Dacardia participating in the future. The Altador Cup is always an exciting event, and we value the enthusiasm and support of the Neopets community. As we continue to develop and evolve the game, we take into consideration various factors, including the potential addition of new teams. Rest assured, we are constantly evaluating and exploring ways to enhance the Neopets experience for all players. ~~Yarner

Thank you so much TNT for addressing customization bug issues! Please consider fixing Woodland Hissis in customization - they don't show up - and fixing the placement grid on Zombie Draiks. ~moondream12
    You’re very welcome! Alongside the customization bug issues, we’ve been working towards fixing a lot of Painted pets! Thanks for bringing some of them to our attention. Both the Woodland Hissi and Zombie Draik should be fixed ~~Goldfish in Bowl

How tall is the Money Tree? ~munglefoop
    The Money Tree has continued to grow slowly overtime, so we sent out a helper to measure how tall it has gotten. According to their measurements, the tallest foliage of the Money Tree currently reaches up to just over 16 feet tall! ~~Aesop

Hi TNT!!! I'm a lover of all things USUKI and I'd love to see some of the vintage Usukicon items come back in some way! Do you think that the vendors at Usukicon would ever have some nostalgic old merch for sale? ^^ ~Anonymous
    Hello! Oooh I can see some vintage Usukicon items being brought back for sure. It will require some digging and dusting off old boxes on our end, BUT it would be super fun to see some of the older classics in the hands of dedicated Usuki fans! ~~Miss Rainbow

Hi TNT! *tosses cookie* The Neopian Hospital says that you should rub Magic Goop on a Neopet's head, but the item description says that you should soak their feet in it. What's the proper way to use it? Please remove my username. ~Anonymous
    Oh no! It seems a mischievous Meepit was playing a practical joke with item descriptions, no doubt resulting in thousands of Neopians incorrectly applying Magic Goop to their pets feet instead of their head… We went in and fixed the description of Magic Goop to better reflect the instructions of the medical professionals at the Neopian Hopsital! ~~Aesop

Hi there! I was just wondering if there are plans for more Quiguki dolls to be released? To be honest, I love them more than Usuki Dolls! Maybe there could be a QuigukiCon in the Neofuture?? ~lynnavalin
    Hi! That's a good idea…new Quiguki dolls shall make an appearance this year! As for a QuigukiCon, that will be something we will put more thought behind, but thank you for the suggestion and for writing in! : D ~~Miss Rainbow

Hello! I was wondering if we were allowed to open bank accounts on our sides if we don't collect interest? I do a lot of pet trading and I hate having to always transfer Neopoints to my sides as I sometimes miss a trade while doing so. With the potential tax REs I also don't like to transfer too much at once in case I lose it so I'm really hoping this is an option for those who'd like it. Thanks for any help! ~Anonymous
    Hi, Sadly this would not be allowed. You would want to make sure to transfer the points as you need them or as you think you might need them. ~kikocat

Hello! It's been a while since I last wrote something for the NT, and recently I had an interesting idea. However, to do it I'd have to include images not hosted on Neopets (like some plots I'd make myself). Is that allowed? Thanks! ~saudadesdagripe
    For images not hosted on Neopets, what can be done is uploading it to a trustworthy site where the image can be grabbed from and put that link where you would like it in the story. Make the link obvious by formatting it or at least leaving some space around it so we can easily distinguish it from the other text around it. Possibly also give us a heads up in the comments section that you have included these, but this isn’t necessary, just helpful for us. We will then format this image for you. A quick disclaimer: if the link somehow gets broken or the image is far too big or very small, we may be unable to include it. Do not fear, though. If we notice there is an issue, we will do our best to reach out to you to fix the problem. If we do not hear back from you in time, this could result in the story not being published that round or possibly it being published but without that image, and we will not be able to go back and fix this after it has been published. So if you send in a story with non-Neopets links, it would be wise to keep an eye out for any neomails so that we can discuss the issue as fast as possible! I hope this helped! ~~Stone

HAPPY THOUGHTS!

Hi TNT! Long time player; thank you with all my heart for the Purple Lutari color that was released this year! I have been begging for it for YEARS to the point where even my old NFs were messaging me IRL to tell me Between that and the Autism Acceptances items I am THRIVING ~buttercupx13x

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (06-02-2023),chii3d (06-03-2023),Fiore (06-03-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-03-2023),kittyray (06-02-2023),Polorin (06-02-2023),Winona (06-03-2023),Zenitsu (06-03-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Thanks for all the improvements you are making. While you're working on this could you please add the battledome back to the games room? ~momizme
    Thank you so much for your valuable input! We genuinely appreciate your suggestion about bringing back the battledome to the games room. We definitely forward it to our team, who are always eager to hear ideas from passionate users like yourself. We strive to improve and provide the best experience for our community, and your feedback plays a crucial role in making that happen. ~~Yaner
    This reads like a customer service agent who pressed the 'form response' button then filed the query in the trash.

Another editorial that's more about fixing spelling mistakes than anything of worth. One thing I do / have always wondered about though is all the dumb side account rules on the site. You're not supposed to play games, collect interest, etc etc on your sides or you're at risk of being frozen (if they're actually freezing anyone for this I'll be stunned) when I guarantee most of their playerbase break these rules accidentally or on purpose all the time.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say *everyone* can have 5 accounts, and *everyone* can earn money/collect dailies etc on all accounts? Everyone has the same chance to do this, so no one has an unfair advantage, and no one has to police whether iloveneo234 accidentally got 4k from Trudy's Surprised on more than one account.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Buizel (06-02-2023),Fiore (06-03-2023),♥ foxe ♥ (06-02-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-03-2023),Polorin (06-02-2023),Pringle (06-03-2023),Winona (06-03-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I love how TNT is "addressing" the AC in the editorial only to plug in the fact that they're selling NC for a team not even competing currently.

Buimeleon made by Hare

Sea Weasel Pokemon

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Charmander (06-02-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-03-2023),kittyray (06-02-2023),Polorin (06-02-2023),Pringle (06-03-2023),Zenitsu (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    I don't think Dacardia is ever gonna happen. It's a shame.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I would love a QuigukiCon tbh, that sounds like a cute idea! It could even be a cute little mini-plot!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (06-03-2023),Zenitsu (06-03-2023)

Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast