9/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stss View Post
    Oh I remember this, but this was back in 2017 I think? I remember one user lost her account and TNT gave her everything on a new one, so the UC were created completely new but I never heard of any recent cases?
    Maybe even earlier than that? Honestly I'm not sure either, but I haven't heard of it happening more recently either.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    31d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I don't understand their answer on UCs.
    People just want a picture, it's as simple as creating a new foreground.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marius For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (04-05-2020),Botan (04-06-2020),CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),maya (05-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    119 times
    Time Online
    135d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stss View Post
    Wait for real? Who was that staff?
    I don't remember, unfortunately. It was after JumpStart bought the site.
    Custom userbar by Infected. Thank you! 💕

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (04-05-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Velvet View Post
    I don't remember, unfortunately. It was after JumpStart bought the site.
    I'm trying to remember too but I can't. Didn't they make themselves a RG kyrii among other things?

Anyway, Scrappy's response is disappointing but in keeping with the general shortsightedness and tonedeafness of today's TNT. And that's fine. I'm happy to keep giving money to people here who actually have some hustle. Better customer service too

you know when someone asks "why are you so dressed up"
    and you have to literally explain to them that this is who you are

asking the important questions

thanks @extraterrestrial for capturing my essence

anyway here's my petpet

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

ApertureScience (04-05-2020),bootiesrus (04-05-2020),CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),chii3d (04-05-2020),Erik. (04-05-2020),glittery (04-05-2020),maya (05-03-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (04-05-2020),nousha (04-05-2020),♥ Styx ♥ (04-05-2020),Sugar Rush (04-06-2020)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 8h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Maybe it's my hazy quarantine morning mind but I don't particularly understand the UC response? I thought the user was just asking for the release of a UC-making item, not new UC colors which seems to be the perspective the Editorial answer is coming from? There are plenty of UCs on site currently and the preexisting art for their different poses still exists; I got the impression that the user was asking if they could turn converted pets with available UC counterparts into UCs? Since... apparently that's been done before, even for other users.

If it's a server/refreshing issue then can't they just stagger it, like only one can be purchased/used a month or so and have the transformation take until the next server rollover (like when Trudy resets?). Just say on-site that it's a slow-acting potion...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),maya (05-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Scrappy doesnt seem to understand half the questions given to her, I can't even read the editorial anymore without getting secondhand embarassment

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mangle For This Useful Post:

Autobot (04-05-2020),bootiesrus (04-05-2020),CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),Fabulous (04-05-2020),gjniev (04-05-2020),maya (05-03-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (04-05-2020),Nodochi (04-05-2020),♥ Styx ♥ (04-05-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangle View Post
    Scrappy doesnt seem to understand half the questions given to her, I can't even read the editorial anymore without getting secondhand embarassment
    The answers are VERY stream-of-consciousness, almost like they're written in the iPhone Notes app or something.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (04-05-2020),Fabulous (04-05-2020),maya (05-03-2020),Pinecone (04-05-2020)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Velvet View Post
    So what about that staff member who had a UC royalgirl Kyrii that wasn't made before 2007 on their account, huh?
    There were two pets!

^Plush Wocky

^The Kyrii in question.

The Kyrii was originally a converted Faerie Xwee, and she was turned into (and still is) a UC Royalgirl Kyrii. Both users are/were staff members.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (04-05-2020),CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),Fabulous (04-05-2020),Mangle (04-05-2020),maya (05-03-2020),Menine (04-11-2020),♥ Styx ♥ (04-05-2020),wildnova (04-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikorita View Post
    There were two pets!

^Plush Wocky

^The Kyrii in question.

The Kyrii was originally a converted Faerie Xwee, and she was turned into (and still is) a UC Royalgirl Kyrii. Both users are/were staff members.
    Isn't that interesting. Being staff has it's perks hmmm.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Autobot (04-05-2020),bootiesrus (04-05-2020),CeciliaCross (04-16-2020),Erik. (04-05-2020),maya (05-03-2020)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    The new editorial is up!

Could we please get a list of all the current, correct rules in one place (or at least guild rules)? I'm trying to do things but I know rules have been changed, but even with all the extra time at home, I don't want to read the entire editorial! So...are contests allowed?~~wormie
    Hi, Yes, contests are allowed in guilds and you can also now join guilds on your side accounts (but don't join any contests on side accounts in those guilds if they are giving out prizes (neopoints or items).

Here is a link to some common questions that come about with regards to guilds: (you need an account to see links)

Hi TNT! I haven't been on to this site in a while and I'm glad to see that you all are doing great! I went to the theneopetsteam account and your page has a link to the Neocam? What's that all about?? I'm surprised that ya'll haven’t updated that since I was on the site years ago!! Thank yall for your hard work ~~ catlover499
    Well, we as the Neopets team would probably love to do this (once we got back to our new office of course) But unfortunately we have an office full of other brands as well. So we would need consent from everyone in the office before ever doing this. Also seeing as we are all working from home probably for the next few months, this idea probably couldn't take off for several months. Plus sometimes in the office we are planning top secret stuff for your guys that is meant to be a surprise, so not too sure if we could bring it back :/ We have guests that could visit that we don't have consent from either so, this might not ever come back the more i think about it

Now that the Negg Festival has started, I wanted to recustomise my pet to fit the theme. What's happened to the Squeegee Painted Negg Hat? It is in my Closet but doesn't show up when I try to customise my pet. I also cannot remove it from my closet either (gives me an error and says the item cannot be moved to my inventory)? Can someone fix this please? ~~ stargirl089
    Ghost glitch strikes again smh. Donny's gone ahead and fixed this!

Hi. 2 things about some of the Negg Festival prizes: 1. When I got my Charming Spring Background, it was categorized as "Gift." If I'm not mistaken, it should be categorized as "Mystical Surroundings." 2. According to Jellyneo, the Floral Nature Charm is categorized as "Special." I'm guessing that this means it can't be put in an album. Is it supposed to be an album item? If so, it should be called "Floral Nature Collectable Charm" for consistency and be categorized as "Toy" like the other collectable charms. It should also have a spot on the Charms II page, since the first Charms page is full.~~ _brainchild_
    Ah you're totally right! Donny has gone ahead and moved it to the correct shop! As for the charm, it is a toy not a collectable charm so it is as it's supposed to be.

Hi, thank you for the new stamp from the festival of neggs. However it won’t let me put it in my album, can you please fix this? Thanks!~~ she_chose_love
    Yes, looks like stamp wasn't properly released into the world. But should be all good now

Is there any room in the schedule to get the submit for the NT thumbnails working again? I and a lot of other creators would love to use our custom art to go along with our comics/stories! Thanks :-)~~ donovna
    Probably not a change we would make to our system since we are prioritizing mobile atm, but you can always put your image link that you want us to use in the comment section and if it is a valid image link that works we will totally work. If you see that your entry does not have the image you wanted it likely means the link you provided did not work.

TNT, guys, my dudes, bros, I must know: are there any current plans to put out actual plushies and/or other Neopets merch again? All I want in life is a giant Kyrii plush to cuddle. Maybe also a snazzy shirt.~~ 4zure
    Yes! Of course, when though, that is the real question…

Hello TNT *gives homemade Italian mini pizzas* Well, I know it is not high on your priority list... but NeoCam has not worked for years! Would you ever consider getting a new NeoCam for your office? Or perhaps doing some live streams where TNT members answer our questions? I think many neopians would adore that and it would also help the site to get more visibility!!~~ annikkiadepp_
    As I answered above, not quite sure about the neocam thing. But we definitely want to interact with you all more on updates and all things neo, that may be coming soon, but nothing concrete yet so stay tuned…

Hello! I was wondering if it is ok to use images in a NT article that are hosted offsite but are screenshots of my neopets? I'm not sure how I would get around this to make my article if the images have to be hosted on the neopets website.I just don't want to break the rules so I'd appreciate some clarification Thank you!~~ _clows_cool_pets

Yes! Just as long as it is a valid link and it relates to Neopets! If your links do not work and it's been accepted already we will likely not want to delete your whole story so it will be published without images. So just make sure they work.

P.S. Goodnight Mr. Coconut

HAPPY THOUGHTS:

Last week's April Fools edition of the Neopian Times was wonderful, thanks to each of the editors and contributors who made it happen, along with a big thank you for putting this whole thing together most weeks! – davymuncher
    Dear Neopets Team, Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for keeping Neopets up and running during the current crisis! As long as we can laugh, we are not truly doomed, and whenever I log onto Neopets I find something that makes me giggle, whether it's funny items or item descriptions, amusingly phrased announcements in the news, or looking through the caption contest archives. Thank you for providing us with the happy place that is Neopia! Sincerely, mystie06

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Erik. (04-11-2020),Fabulous (04-11-2020),gjniev (04-11-2020),Hazem (04-11-2020)

Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast