DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Ginia wears Shenkuu merch THAT'S REALLY CUTE...

oh no I love them 😭

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (07-02-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-02-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Sorry to curb the enthusiasm peeps, but this is the Editorial thread. I moved your discussion of potential plots to (you need an account to see links) since this is for direct Editorial discussions only. Thank you!
    Last edited by Flordibel; 07-02-2022 at 10:31 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-02-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 15h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    it's editorial time baybeeeeee

Hi TNT! I hope you're all doing well! Do you think in the future some kind of sent folder or even just a neomail overhaul might be possible? I can't be the only one who forgets 2.3 seconds after I send a message what I said/asked. ~~sunfairy6402
    Hello! We are currently looking at ways to revamp Neomail and having a sent folder is something we definitely want to add <3 ~~Sunpotato

Hello TNT, will any new teams join the Altador Cup in the coming years? ~~puffelpizza2
    Yes, we actually have been discussing adding some new teams to the Altador Cup in the future. The Dacardia Team was teased at the end of this Altador Cup, and there are other Neopian lands that could surely use some representation in the Cup as well. Which lands would you love to see with their own Altador Cup team? Feel free to tell us which teams should join the Altador Cup next through the Editorial, Neomail, or on the Neoboards. We'd love to hear your thoughts! (: ~~Aesop

Hi, Could someone please take a look at the code that's displaying user lookup shields? This was asked in editorial 947 but I don't think the question was understood because the issue persists. the artwork is on the server for up to 22.5 years, but the script doesn't recognize anything past 21, and the max shield is incorrectly set at 15.5 so when you hit 21.5 and later you revert to the 15.5 shield. Also, the font used on every shield except for the 22 and 22.5 year is Coolvetica in case you'd like them to match. Thanks much! ~~skippy263
    Hi there! We have addressed the issue and the new shields should be present now. Thank you so much for letting us know! ~~Yarner

Hello TNT! The new Princess Lunaras Kazeriu Collectible is beautiful. I just feel it doesn't fit the lower foreground zone since it's a bit too high for that zone. I would love it in the thought bubble zone, so that it could get layert with lower foregrounds. Also, it would be great if it had hands like the Kazeriu (one of my favorite Petpets). Thanks for making that cute Collectible! (: ~~Anonymous
    Hello and thank you for bringing this up! We’re so happy to hear that you're enjoying your very own little Kazeriu right by your side! We have heard a lot of requests about changing the zone on this and for having some little hands sprout out of the Kazeriu. We are happy to say that both of those requests have been fulfilled! Happy customising! ~~Miss Rainbow

DONNNNNNY!!! Last week, the Fire Hydruplit was chosen for PPL. A friend had one that had been attached for 77 days at that point. The list only had 40 petpets on it, and hers was not one of them. It seemed like the script quit running early. For this week's PPL, if you look at the petpet ages, it once again appears that the script stopped short. Looking at both lists, it appears that your petpet needs to be attached for 4,500 days to have a chance at a PPL award (ie, we should have attached them back in early 2010). I would love for this to be fixed before one of my petpets is selected for PPL. *Looks around* Well, I'm hoarding a lot of stuff for the next Charity Corner so I don't really want to give you any baked goods, but I'm willing to name a petpet after you if this is corrected. Many thanks! ~~scatsmom
    We also noticed that two of the Petpet Protection League scripts seemed to quit early, so we made sure that the most recent Petpet Protection League script ran fully through without any issues! We will be keeping a close eye on the contest to ensure that the scripts finish running moving forward since we have a sneaking suspicion that some meepits have been up to their old tricks again... ~~Aesop

Hey TNT, My pet is an avid plushie collector and he noticed, that there is a plushie that is simply called "Kougra Plushie". Could you please change the name, because this is clearly a "Tyrannian Kougra Plushie". My pet would be grateful. ~~padxe
    Hello! Your pet has a great eye for detail! We have now changed the name to “Tyrannian Kougra Plushie”. Thanks for writing in! (: ~~Miss Rainbow

Hi. I'm writing in with happy thoughts because the items in the Altador Cup prize shop and staff prize shop are exceptional! There is a large variety of items which people will definitely want, from album items to books to wearables to the Rainbow Yooyu to the Thunder Sticks. I'm glad to see a mutant-friendly wearable in the mix; maybe this Mutant Day, we could see some more NP wearables for mutants that are a bit less difficult to come by, as mutants don't have much to choose from. ~~_brainchild_
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team spends a lot of time thinking up and designing prize shop items, as well as taking into account feedback from the previous year, so we are all very delighted to see users excited about the new prizes we released! We have already begun planning Mutant Day items, and I'm happy to report that NP wearables are at the very top of our list! We agree that mutants need more wearable options, so we are designing a few different wearables that mutant pets haven’t seen before. Be sure to keep an eye out! ~~Aesop

Dear TNT, I have a wonderful idea for a pet and character, but I'm lacking the perfect pet - a Royal Vandagyre. Honestly no other Royal pet will do. It must be a Vandagyre. Now I could customize one with clothing and other items, but I'd still love to see an actual Royalgirl and Royalboy Vandagyre. Please, pretty please, can it be soon? ~~kitavery
    I have a feeling you are going to be very pleased to see some of the content we plan to release for a certain Neopian Holiday at the end of this month (: ~~Aesop

hey my user shield is finally fixed, thanks tnt

i want neovia in the cup next year, give them those stupid old-timey outfits. or lutari island for y'know. plot reasons

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-15-2022),Flordibel (07-15-2022),Ghast (07-15-2022),Ice (07-15-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I am so disappointed in the editorial today I feel like the userbase has had a ton of really great questions for TNT we really want answered, but instead they just address things like bug fixes that lots of us already noticed on our own... We do not need a whole editorial question taken up by fixing the name of a Kougra Plushie. I also think they already answered a question about an outbox for Neomail in a past editorial... I just wish TNT would be more transparent wish us and answer questions we actually want answered. Or if they do not have answers, maybe they should open a conversation with the playerbase?

No offense to the people who asked all these questions, of course, but I feel like it is easy to make quiet changes then focus on the bigger questions. Or post a changelog with each editorial if they do feel the need to announce it.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-15-2022),Double.Trouble (07-15-2022),Ice (07-15-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    The image of Neovians playing YYB in perfect pinstripe suits and voluminous petticoats is something I DESPERATELY need.

A League of Villains team would be cool too! Lady Frostbite 👀

Glad to hear Vandagyres will be getting the Royal Treatment soon, they've been missing that for a while!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (07-15-2022),Ghast (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Very disappointed in the editorial today.
    Though, I would love a Neovian YYB team and would probably join it. I feel like the HW team doesn't capture their vibe, even though Neovia is part of the HW. Would make me switch from my usual DC, KD, VP cycle.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m

I don't know why I even bother submitting legitimate questions to the editorial anymore

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-16-2022),DarkSkies (07-15-2022),Double.Trouble (07-16-2022),Ghast (07-15-2022),Mikal (07-16-2022),nataurs (07-16-2022),Sephora (07-15-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-16-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I am so disappointed in the editorial today I feel like the userbase has had a ton of really great questions for TNT we really want answered, but instead they just address things like bug fixes that lots of us already noticed on our own... We do not need a whole editorial question taken up by fixing the name of a Kougra Plushie. I also think they already answered a question about an outbox for Neomail in a past editorial... I just wish TNT would be more transparent wish us and answer questions we actually want answered. Or if they do not have answers, maybe they should open a conversation with the playerbase?

No offense to the people who asked all these questions, of course, but I feel like it is easy to make quiet changes then focus on the bigger questions. Or post a changelog with each editorial if they do feel the need to announce it.
    i think they already have something like (if not exactly) a changelog for the beta updates as they trickle through; idk why they don't just compile it and add non-beta specific fixes there. im sure they know that users value actual answers. hell i'd be more satisfied with even one (1) mention of any of the more pertinent issues and events on the site. there should at least be SOMEthing that can be publicly shared with users?

people shouldn't have to flag tnt members on the boards or be a part of the r/neopets discord just to get some updates. i wanna send them an editorial question about making better editorials but i don't think that would go well either

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-15-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post

I don't know why I even bother submitting legitimate questions to the editorial anymore
    I should have seen your meme before going to read. I was really expecting some info about the events (NC UCs or plot) but I'm just gonna hug the mystery more time

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-16-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    They can only ride the "don't worry guys, UCs are coming soon" hype so long before they begin bleeding players again. Between that and the drama surrounding the Altador Cup this year they've got a problem retaining players for sure.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Erik. (07-16-2022)