DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Seems like the 100% ignored what the grave danger person asked and just said they will update the prize pool. Par for the course.

I am trying SOOOOO hard to give TNT benefit of the doubt but they make it so hard.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (11-07-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Im excited to see how they update the dalies. Hopefully we get something cool like the coincidence giving out random avatars including expired ones! Im so sad I missed that...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Issue #973 is live:

Hello all! As the holidays approach, we wanted to remind users that many of our artists based out of Ukraine are still having a very difficult time. Despite their circumstances, they have never stopped or lowered the quality of the incredible artwork they create for us, and although incidents like recent power outages have delayed their progress, they continue to endure and develop wonderful art for the Neopets Team. Please keep this in mind during the coming months, as these delays do impact our prize and event development. As much as we appreciate their tireless work, the safety of our artists is of the utmost importance. Please keep them in your thoughts and send any and all support you can their way! ~~Aesop

Hi there =) Hope you are well today. Just wanted to let you know the item "Grapefruit Necklace" has a rarity of 90 even though it is a Neocash item. It should be r500. Thanks! ~~howdareyoufreezeme1
    Hello! Thanks for writing in, this has now been fixed. (: ~~Miss Rainbow

Hey! I’ve noticed on the boards that whenever there’s a new user, they experience frustration over the checklist feature for new accounts—you can’t get rid of the neohome creation or tutorial from the checklist because they cannot be completed without Flash. Is there any way these can be removed so that the site isn’t immediately off-putting to new players? ~~encroached
    We have a tutorial update planned in the future on our roadmap, and a large focus of that update will be improving the first-time user experience. We certainly understand how being unable to complete the checklist for new accounts can be frustrating and turn new players off. Removing those two from the checklist (or even updating the checklist itself) is an excellent suggestion, so thank you for sharing it with us. We will keep this in mind when we get around to updating and polishing the site introduction for new users! ~~Aesop

Hi TNT, I'm sure this has probably been brought up in previous issues over the years but in the very off chance it hasn't been asked yet: when will be able to see our sent neomail messages? It can be very hard sometimes when you send someone a neomail and they get back to you 24-48 hours later with their response, only for you to have forgotten what you sent them in the first place. This has certainly been an issue in the past when holding multiple conversations as well. ~~mickey_a94_a39
    Hello! We have designed a revamp for Neomail to have more modernized features, a sent folder being one of them! With other priorities we have on the site and upcoming events it will take some time for us to work on this. But this is planned can check this out and other stuff we're working on in our recently released roadmap <3 ~~ Sunpotato

I recently saw a board where a user was generating AI art for other users based on their neopets. This made me think about the BC/art gallery and how the official rules pages for both haven't been updated in a long time. It also made me think, 'Wow, what's stopping people from submitting AI art to these competitions and potentially winning them?' Is there an official stance on whether or not AI art is allowed to be entered into these competitions, and, if it's not, how might TNT combat people from entering with AI art? Personally, I don't want it allowed and find current AI art extremely unethical. Please keep my username anonymous. ~~Anonymous
    Yes, we have internally been discussing how the rise of art generated using AI will impact some of our creative contests on the site. We agree that allowing users to enter AI art into on-site competitions would be unfair to artists who have spent hours perfecting their work. We are planning on updating the rules of both the Beauty Contest and Art Gallery soon to state that AI art entries are not allowed. Since AI art is a relatively new phenomenon that is still developing, it will likely be difficult to identify every single AI submission. However, we will look into ways to detect AI-generated art and do our best to keep up with these developments in our rapidly changing world! Also, as always, if you see a user who you suspect is breaking the rules, please do not hesitate to let us know and send along any information you have that could help us verify they have been cheating. Kikocat even removed an AI art submission today after it was reported by another user! ~~Aesop

Hiiii! So I got a Zomutt Play Fetch item from a NYCC pin, but due to animations on customization being broken it is literally invisible everywhere but the customize screen. Is there any way to get the frame of animation used for the photo shown elsewhere on the site changed so the item will actually be visible when worn by one of my pets? ~~cookii_music
    Hello! Thanks for letting us know about this- the cute lil Zomutt should be in view at ALL times! Because ya know they chew on just about anything and everything. Good news is now you should be able to adore and keep a close eye on this Petpet because we have fixed this issue! Happy customising x) ~~Miss Rainbow

I don't mean to be 'pushie', but can you please update the name of the Birthday Buzz Pushie? Thanks and hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! ~~quailbat
    Very clever! And helpful (: thank you for letting us know about that little typo. We’ve updated the name of the Birthday Buzz Plushie to fix that mistake. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving as well! ~~Aesop

*throws brain kebab your way* any chance Mutants could get a science themed clothing option or two? – a lab coat perhaps? ~~puppetwomon
    *takes the brain kebab* Thanks! This is a fun idea and we have jotted it down in our notes x) ~~Miss Rainbow

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Alister (12-02-2022),Autobot (12-02-2022),Buizel (12-04-2022),♥ cass ♥ (12-02-2022),Erik. (12-02-2022),Flordibel (12-02-2022),Ice (12-02-2022),mixednuts (12-02-2022),Unown (12-02-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    A mostly useless Editorial but the AI art question makes up for it. I'm glad TNT is at least going to tackle that.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Autobot (12-02-2022),Buizel (12-04-2022),fool (12-02-2022),Ice (12-02-2022),mixednuts (12-02-2022),Nyanobyte                      (12-02-2022),Sakuras (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    33d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    thank fucking god for the no AI art, TNT if you're reading this. I hope you have a good day today.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixednuts For This Useful Post:

Autobot (12-02-2022),Buizel (12-04-2022),Ice (12-02-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (12-02-2022)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

oventoast (12-03-2022),Sakuras (12-05-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I highly doubt that TNT can actually develop ways to "detect AI-generated art", apart from depending on user reports.
    yeah.. i wonder how they'll track ai generated art. maybe they will only check if something ends up winning? but are they going to like... quiz people or?

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Omg, it might be small but thank hells for the tutorial box thing being fixed. It bothers me everyday I can’t get rid of it.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    33d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Most likely they wont have a tool, but some art is pretty obviously AI generated so they probably just have to check it over, specially if it looks nothing like a neopet or a shitty paint over a generated image.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    They already rely on user reports for everything art contest related so my guess is they will continue to do so. Luckily a lot of AI art does have that "did I have a stroke" feeling where something just feels off or watermarks are swirled around so it should be easy to find I guess.

Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast