34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Quote Originally Posted by jxt View Post
    Any idea what this does to your internet speeds? I could test this myself, but I haven't fully committed to coming back full force yet so I'm not setup to test it myself yet.

For a very simple example, assuming I'm running 2 accounts on a steady 10 Mbps connection, would each account see roughly 5 Mbps? 10 Mbps? Some sort of 70/30 ratio? Even less? I know there's going to be other factors and you're not going to see a steady 10 Mbps regardless, but lets assume it's a constant 10mbps across 2 accounts just for an example of what to expect.

I realize this might be a really hard question to answer, so if I do decide to come back I'll probably test this myself, I'm just interested to know if anyone else has done the test and could tell me what to expect?

Thanks.
    Unless you're using the proxy to continuously download or stream something, then you can't really measure the split of its performance the same way. Accessing Neopets is far less bandwidth intensive than a download or a stream.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Any idea what this does to your internet speeds? I could test this myself, but I haven't fully committed to coming back full force yet so I'm not setup to test it myself yet.

For a very simple example, assuming I'm running 2 accounts on a steady 10 Mbps connection, would each account see roughly 5 Mbps? 10 Mbps? Some sort of 70/30 ratio? Even less? I know there's going to be other factors and you're not going to see a steady 10 Mbps regardless, but lets assume it's a constant 10mbps across 2 accounts just for an example of what to expect.

I realize this might be a really hard question to answer, so if I do decide to come back I'll probably test this myself, I'm just interested to know if anyone else has done the test and could tell me what to expect?

Thanks.
    In my experience this would slow down the speed for both/ all accounts... But only very slightly! It's very doable to run quite a few instances of the same program and watch videos on YouTube at the same time, but like Odd said it's different when you're downloading things.

I'd also think that online gaming would slow down the programs but that's true even if you run a single instance of a program.

And it won't matter unless you're kadding or ABing, anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    And it won't matter unless you're kadding or ABing, anyway.
    And that's what I'd be using it for/trying to figure out what would be best. I'll do my own testing eventually, but I'm wondering if it would be better to have one buying account + refresh accounts on a single IP, or multiple buy accounts across different IPs in either the same store or across multiple stores. I've already done one buying account + refresh accounts and it worked well, but they don't catch everything when a shop stocks. I always wondered what would happen if you had 2, 3, 4 buying accounts spread out across one shop or multiple shops.

Either way thanks for the guide! It's got me interested in trying some new things in terms of ABing.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    And that's what I'd be using it for/trying to figure out what would be best. I'll do my own testing eventually, but I'm wondering if it would be better to have one buying account + refresh accounts on a single IP, or multiple buy accounts across different IPs in either the same store or across multiple stores. I've already done one buying account + refresh accounts and it worked well, but they don't catch everything when a shop stocks. I always wondered what would happen if you had 2, 3, 4 buying accounts spread out across one shop or multiple shops.

Either way thanks for the guide! It's got me interested in trying some new things in terms of ABing.
    Well I do ABing with multiple accounts and the only thing I really notice is base proxy slowdown and not the programs themselves competing over bandwidth if that makes sense! Oh, and when Neo lags of course. I hate the lag messing up.

Also I would recommend refresh accounts for sure! Bans happen frequently enough that having refresh accounts helps a lot. I have different instances of the program running with buy + refresh accounts (so all instances on another IP) and it works pretty well! Usually across different shops though cause I don't wanna be competing with myself, but you could.

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 6h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    For the longest time I’ve been using the multiple account option for the SBP and be getting maybe 4-5 items a day. Read through this guide and started implementing it yesterday.

So far I’ve had back to back 20 items days! Thanks so much for sharing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trade For This Useful Post:

Stardew (05-04-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasvidaniya For This Useful Post:

j03 (05-07-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessav View Post
    I actually found a key on a Facebook page for Proxifier and it worked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    116d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Ive been using the stealthbuyer pro with 2-3 instances of the program all with 2-3 accounts on each instance. Each account has been setup with a different proxy through the multi account txt file (user:pass:proxy:port). One thing im noticing when running them all side by side is that only one instance of the program works.

If I use proxifier that would be mean that one instance is run through only one proxy correct? Is it possible to run multiple stealthbuyer pros the way im trying to use it with each account having a different proxy within each instance?

Instance 1 (Food shop)
    Acct1, proxy1
    Acc2, proxy2
    Acct3, proxy3

Instance 2 (Toy shop)
    Acct4, proxy4
    Acct5, proxy5
    Acct6, proxy6

The problem when I try to setup as above is that only one instance works. So for example instance 2 will work but instance 1 wont work at all. Instance 1 will be continuously refreshing and looking for items but it will never find and update that any stock is available in the logs. Does this have something to do with the way the program authorizes whereby only one clraik authorization can be logged in? Im trying to avoid having to run 6 proxifier rules with one account to one instance of the program.

Appreciate any assistance on the matter.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nataurs View Post
    Ive been using the stealthbuyer pro with 2-3 instances of the program all with 2-3 accounts on each instance. Each account has been setup with a different proxy through the multi account txt file (user:pass:proxy:port). One thing im noticing when running them all side by side is that only one instance of the program works.

If I use proxifier that would be mean that one instance is run through only one proxy correct? Is it possible to run multiple stealthbuyer pros the way im trying to use it with each account having a different proxy within each instance?

Instance 1 (Food shop)
    Acct1, proxy1
    Acc2, proxy2
    Acct3, proxy3

Instance 2 (Toy shop)
    Acct4, proxy4
    Acct5, proxy5
    Acct6, proxy6

The problem when I try to setup as above is that only one instance works. So for example instance 2 will work but instance 1 wont work at all. Instance 1 will be continuously refreshing and looking for items but it will never find and update that any stock is available in the logs. Does this have something to do with the way the program authorizes whereby only one clraik authorization can be logged in? Im trying to avoid having to run 6 proxifier rules with one account to one instance of the program.

Appreciate any assistance on the matter.
    Are these issues tied with the proxies you're using? As in the shop stock shows during setup session #1... but then the next day it won't for the same proxy/ip?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    116d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Nope it just doesnt seem to pick up the shop stock most times. Even when I was running it with one instance it wasnt picking up the shop stock 70% of the time. Not sure whats going on. Im using instantproxies.