Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by SjakeS View Post
    (Sorry if this is grave digging)

Is there any benefit to running multiple instances of stealth buyer vs multiple accounts on one instance?
    To belatedly reply to this, yes, of course there is a benefit! Otherwise we wouldn't be doing it. For one, you risk less by having your accounts on multiple different IP addresses, meaning it's harder to catch you cheating or link all your different accounts together for a chain icing. This helps you maintain separate identities/accounts and means you have to do less manual work to do to keep your stuff secure! It also helps you set up multi account ABing in different shops, so you can either catch more items per restock, or just go in different shops altogether to maximize profits.

I love Proxifier because it logs what it does, and if it cannot connect, it won't try to connect with your normal IP, meaning if something goes wrong, you have a log of it, and it's not leaking your actual IP at any point.

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

Goxar (01-19-2021)