25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m

Lightbulb Mini-guide to multiple account botting with Proxifier

This is a small guide that will help you set up safe multi-account botting with multiple instances of the bot running at the same time!

What you will need:
    - A program you have the rank to run, such as Stealth Core, Stealth Buyer, Majin Score Sender, etc.
    - A reputable VPN or private IPs / proxies (such as Instantproxies)
    - Proxifier

How does it work?
    (if you already have a VPN or proxy set up on Profixier, skip to step 3)

(you need an account to see links)

1. Using the configure proxy server settings button, set up your proxy to work with Proxifier. This depends entirely on your VPN or proxy. For proxies/dedicated IPs, you usually enter the IP and port you were given upon purchase and enter your log in info. For VPNs, you enter a server link instead, along with a port and your log in. All of the required info should be listed on your VPN / proxy website. I highly recommend using the 'check' button to make sure everything is functioning.
    Make sure you don't set this IP as your default! You want to use it only for specific programs, not for your entire system.

2. Using Proxification rules, set up a test rule for firefox.exe (or Chrome, whichever browser is logged out of Neopets at the moment)

Do a quick 'n dirty check to see if everything is functioning properly. Run the browser you picked and go to whatsmyip.com or another easy IP service. If your proxy is showing up as your IP, congrats! You're ready for step 3.

3. To easily run multiple instances of the same program on different IPs, either repeat step 1 to add more IPs as an option in Proxification rules, or run an instance on your own IP. (not risky if you don't have an IP flagged for cheating)

Here is a quick example for StealthBuyerPro:

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

Set up Stealth Buyer to run on an IP that you will use for account A. Then, for a second instance of Stealth Buyer Pro, copy the folder contents of the program, rename the folder and its .exe file to something you can easily recognize (such as StealthBuyerPro2.exe)Copying the folder has the added benefit of being able to create a separate account file so you don't accidentally log into the wrong account with the wrong IP!
    After copying the folder, apply the second proxy you set up to that new .exe file. You can also apply the 'Action: Direct' rule if you don't want to use any proxies for this second instance.

An easy way to test if your rule is working is to see if the Proxifier 'Connections' tab shows that the program is connecting to clraik for your account authorization.

You can do multiple instances of this for any program as long as you're paying attention to which IP goes with which account.

Happy multi-botting!
    - Stardew

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

aflack13 (01-29-2020),Aladdin (01-23-2020),Bomb (09-04-2019),bootiesrus (02-01-2020),cyan (02-11-2024),Dasvidaniya (02-07-2019),♥ Dita ♥ (05-31-2022),Doge (04-22-2020),EnderTheory (05-26-2022),Evangelion (06-01-2020),floofie (09-02-2019),Flordibel (02-10-2019),funnybell (07-09-2020),Goxar (09-11-2020),Hawaiian (06-13-2023),ir0nm1k3 (08-09-2020),j03 (01-25-2019),Jackbenible (02-17-2024),justsumguy (3 Weeks Ago),jxt (03-06-2019),kittyray (09-18-2021),MadameNova (06-02-2019),Menine (05-04-2019),Mr. 49 (02-26-2019),Nicola (02-13-2019),PaperBlueSky (04-14-2019),pinkpain (01-26-2019),Purrina (01-25-2019),Sinnamoon (10-16-2021),Sumeria (12-30-2021),Teakwood (02-26-2020),tinypaws (06-01-2020),Trade (05-01-2019),Tyler Durden (01-26-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    This is an awesome guide to safe botting with proxies/multiple accounts. Great share! Will +rep when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Stardew (01-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Thumbs up

Thank you for this guide, it's really helpful to me.
    The mac version of proxifier looks a bit different, and I can't find a "check" button anywhere - but thanks to your guide I get the basic understanding of how it works.

If you have the time, could you please clarify how to use some of the python & javascript programs with proxifier?
    I've really wanted to use some of the python and javascript programs but am unsure what to proxify and how to check that proxifier is working with python and not leaking my actual IP. Is there a way to confirm what IP the python or javascript is going to before logging in and starting it?
    If it helps, I'm specifically looking at trying: [Java] Ghoul Catchers Bot; [Python] NeoQuest 2 AutoPlayer; [Python] Altador Plot Auto Completer.
    Thank you kindly for considering my request.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Purrina For This Useful Post:

Stardew (01-25-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrina View Post
    The mac version of proxifier looks a bit different, and I can't find a "check" button anywhere - but thanks to your guide I get the basic understanding of how it works.

If you have the time, could you please clarify how to use some of the python & javascript programs with proxifier?
    I've really wanted to use some of the python and javascript programs but am unsure what to proxify and how to check that proxifier is working with python and not leaking my actual IP. Is there a way to confirm what IP the python or javascript is going to before logging in and starting it?
    If it helps, I'm specifically looking at trying: [Java] Ghoul Catchers Bot; [Python] NeoQuest 2 AutoPlayer; [Python] Altador Plot Auto Completer.
    In regards to finding the program/process, I just searched "Proxifier Mac find process" and found a Mac v2 manual, would highly recommend searching that phrase and reading the section "Brand New Concept for Proxy Settings and Rules", I think it answers or at least guides you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Purrina (01-25-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m

I'll take a look at this myself when I have some time soon! Sorry that I don't have an instant answer for you, these programs are definitely less straightforward. (especially for MacOS)
    Last edited by Stardew; 01-25-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: a word

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

Purrina (01-25-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Thumbs up

Thank you both for your replies!

Joe, I'd searched our forum here, but hadn't thought to google it.
    Thanks for finding the right section of the mac instructions for me to read ~ I'll read through that and come back if I have more specific questions.

Thank you both again!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Purrina For This Useful Post:

Stardew (01-26-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Thank you both for your replies!

Joe, I'd searched our forum here, but hadn't thought to google it.
    Thanks for finding the right section of the mac instructions for me to read ~ I'll read through that and come back if I have more specific questions.

Thank you both again!
    Please let me know Purrina. I'm not very experienced with MacOS, From what I can tell, the .dmg files are like the exe files right? So I'd think that's what you need to proxy. However, if you're really unsure about all of this you could try Windows on Bootcamp and just use the .exe files with Proxifier? just an idea

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    Please let me know Purrina. I'm not very experienced with MacOS, From what I can tell, the .dmg files are like the exe files right? So I'd think that's what you need to proxy. However, if you're really unsure about all of this you could try Windows on Bootcamp and just use the .exe files with Proxifier? just an idea
    If/when I get proxifier working reliably with a python or javascript, I'll let you know what I did.

Actually, the mac dmg is a 'disk image' file which is more similar to a zip, rar, or 7zip in the sense that it is a way to store/archive apps, files and folders. Dmg archives can and do store apps but dmg by itself is not a format you can 'run' or 'execute' like you run an exe file in Windows.
    [I'm sure there's much better 'techie' explanations, but that's my simple end-user translation ]
    Normally on a mac you look for .app ~ an application file ~ but it gets really confusing when your running a python or javascript as they aren't apps, so I haven't yet figured out what to proxify. It gets even more confusing when you try something like ghoul catchers - AFAIK is a python script that does an overlay of an andriod apk you run in bluestacks ... so, I'm totally nor clear on what to proxify or how to not "miss" something.

At this point I'm working on a Mac version of proxifier which is a 30 day trial version - currently I'm nearing the end of the trial, it's not doing what I'd like so it's not worth the money they are asking. Also, the mac and windows versions require separate serial numbers, which make me even less likely to consider it a good value. :/
    I may investigate a windows trial version if I can't get the mac version to work.

This isn't the only project I'm working on, so it may take some time for me to investigate. But I really do want to figure out how to do more then "proxify" either everything or nothing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Purrina For This Useful Post:

Stardew (01-26-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    If/when I get proxifier working reliably with a python or javascript, I'll let you know what I did.

Actually, the mac dmg is a 'disk image' file which is more similar to a zip, rar, or 7zip in the sense that it is a way to store/archive apps, files and folders. Dmg archives can and do store apps but dmg by itself is not a format you can 'run' or 'execute' like you run an exe file in Windows.
    [I'm sure there's much better 'techie' explanations, but that's my simple end-user translation ]
    Normally on a mac you look for .app ~ an application file ~ but it gets really confusing when your running a python or javascript as they aren't apps, so I haven't yet figured out what to proxify. It gets even more confusing when you try something like ghoul catchers - AFAIK is a python script that does an overlay of an andriod apk you run in bluestacks ... so, I'm totally nor clear on what to proxify or how to not "miss" something.

At this point I'm working on a Mac version of proxifier which is a 30 day trial version - currently I'm nearing the end of the trial, it's not doing what I'd like so it's not worth the money they are asking. Also, the mac and windows versions require separate serial numbers, which make me even less likely to consider it a good value. :/
    I may investigate a windows trial version if I can't get the mac version to work.

This isn't the only project I'm working on, so it may take some time for me to investigate. But I really do want to figure out how to do more then "proxify" either everything or nothing.
    Thank you for the explanation! That makes a lot of sense.

I had another idea about this earlier today. If you can't figure out which .exe or .app or something to apply, here's an idea. You could default an IP for your entire system, then make 'exceptions' for the programs you don't want to run on said IP. You could, for example, set up an instance of Stealth Core or another program to run on your 'direct' IP (or another IP) while you default your system towards the NeoQuest II account IP. If that makes sense? Of course then you can't double run NeoQuest II, but it's an idea to run multiple stuff at once at least?

The best way to do this would definitely be to figure out just what connects to the IP and what you can apply the ID to. You could test this by making that IP your system default and only running the program you want to test. Then, you can look in the two connections tabs to see what process (name) is connecting to that IP at that moment.

Just some ideas! Hope it helps you figure it out.
    Last edited by Stardew; 01-26-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: a word :P

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

Purrina (01-26-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Any idea what this does to your internet speeds? I could test this myself, but I haven't fully committed to coming back full force yet so I'm not setup to test it myself yet.

For a very simple example, assuming I'm running 2 accounts on a steady 10 Mbps connection, would each account see roughly 5 Mbps? 10 Mbps? Some sort of 70/30 ratio? Even less? I know there's going to be other factors and you're not going to see a steady 10 Mbps regardless, but lets assume it's a constant 10mbps across 2 accounts just for an example of what to expect.

I realize this might be a really hard question to answer, so if I do decide to come back I'll probably test this myself, I'm just interested to know if anyone else has done the test and could tell me what to expect?

Thanks.
    Last edited by jxt; 03-06-2019 at 11:28 AM.