DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I haven't been to many, but I love going to the shows on the cruises! Its too bad not many people go watch them anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I have seen Red multiple times, Breaking Benjamin multiple times, Bullet for my Valentine, 10 Years, William Control, Brokencyde, Black Veil Brides (through not really a fan anymore that was my middle school fase lol), Avenged Sevenfold, Motionless in White, and next month I'm going to go see Disturbed! So I feel like I need to go see more artist because I loved every concert despite always hiding from the mosh pit because I'm so small lol

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I have been to the most unique mix of concerts lol

Taylor Swift (twice, both for free, both INCREDIBLE concerts, which you wouldn't expect from a pop star)
    Three Days Grace/Shinedown/Breaking Benjamin (I met all of them that night! Every member of every band!)
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Three Days Grace/Papa Roach/Nickelback (didn't stay for the nickelback lol)
    Three Days Grace and unknowns
    Tegan and Sara
    Mindless Self Indulgence
    Bon Jovi (my first, he lives close so I have met him a few times)
    MEAT LOAF (six times now.. once I was less than 10 feet away) <3 <3
    Shwayze and Cisco Adler with Katy Perry (twice, met them twice, met her once too!)

I swear there are more but I can't think of them lol
    Oh shit how was Mindless Self Indulgence?! I love them and have for years but not been able to see them live. I wish I could see them ;;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    I have seen Red multiple times, Breaking Benjamin multiple times, Bullet for my Valentine, 10 Years, William Control, Brokencyde, Black Veil Brides (through not really a fan anymore that was my middle school fase lol), Avenged Sevenfold, Motionless in White, and next month I'm going to go see Disturbed! So I feel like I need to go see more artist because I loved every concert despite always hiding from the mosh pit because I'm so small lol

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Oh shit how was Mindless Self Indulgence?! I love them and have for years but not been able to see them live. I wish I could see them ;;
    They were ok, they spent alot of the concert fucking around tho. Just alot of talking. It really dragged the concert on. The music was awesome tho!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I've been to a few concerts over the years

Bare Naked Ladies
    Green Day
    Lights
    The Paper Kites x3 (lol)

My absolute best memory was from the first time I went to see The Paper Kites. They're a smaller band and it was at a relatively small venue maybe 100-150 people max. Their songs are very indi folk and during the concert they shut off all the lights had everyone be silent and they played their song. Even though I was surrounded by people I felt like I was the only one there, completely lost in the music, It was really amazing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PaperBlueSky For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (04-24-2019)