DL/UL
    117/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    93d 19h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I've gone to two concerts of my favorite old school musician. Both were fucking amazing, and I was really close to the stage in both of them. Here are my stories:

The first one I went to was the best night of my life. We sang and cried and everything. I recorded most of the concert (yes, I'm one of those guys, sorry! ) and it was great. I kept the videos of that night safe for almost one year, and then one day I had a moment of stupidity and accidentally formatted the SD where I had them. Saddest day of my life. At least I still have the amazing memories of that day.

The second one was extraordinary as well. I recorded most of the concert again, and took lots of photos. I had a horrible headache that day (and no aspirin anywhere near me) because some idiot couldn't do his job right (that's another funny and sad story ), so I was like "where the fuck am I" most of the concert, and I honestly can't remember most parts of it. But I still have the videos, right?! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, wrong. When I got home the next day, I wanted to copy the videos to my computer, so I plugged the SD card in, and in that fucking moment and for some fucking reason only god knows, most of the content of the SD was deleted. I managed to restore only the photos, but the videos are gone now. Fuck my fucking life.

TL;DR: Two concerts. Both were amazing. From the first one I took home the memories and no the videos. From the second one I took home the photos and not the memories. Apparently SD cards hate me, or the universe doesn't want me to record the concerts I go to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinecone For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (01-24-2019)