DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Daenerys is told in the house of the undying that she will suffer three betrayals. Once for blood, once for gold, once for love.

Blood - Mirri, the witch who kills Khal Drogo and her unborn child
    Gold - Jorah Mormont, who spied on her for gold

The only left is love. Jon is going to kill Dany and take the throne not because he wants it but because the person he backed and defended fiercely just went insane and killed millions of innocent children and people.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by sank View Post
    I think your'e right that Jon will kill Dany, and won't like it. I don't see him sitting on the Iron Throne though. There needs to be a conclusion to this saga so I think someone will sit on the throne, just not Jon. Jon doesn't want it, and if the truth about his heritage comes out then no one will want him either. Maybe Jon will run off up north to go brood and mope, and keep in touch with his wildling friends.
    so.. Bran maybe? He probably has the best respected claim of the noble houses that remain.
    I think the only person who doesn�t want the throne anymore than Jon would be Bran. He doesn�t strike me as someone who wants to make decisions for the realm on a daily basis.

Dany fans have been betrayed. I think we�re being a bit optimistic that Jon gets out alive too. I think it�s only fair he gets killed too

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I sort of do think that Jon will die, but only because he's already died once before. He was brought back from the dead by the Lord of the Light for a reason, and I think he's already served that purpose-- or he will have, once he kills Dany. I think he'll probably also get killed in the process of assassinating the queen, and die forever this time, since his purpose will be served. I think the guy's finally earned some peace.

There's no way Bran takes the Iron Throne. For one, he has ZERO claim to it. Even Gendry would be crowned king before Bran lol. And also, there's no way he'd do it. He'll probably fuck off in the beginning of the episode and go find some wisened old tree to merge with for the rest of eternity lol. His storyline ended when NK died.

I think the Iron Throne will burn, tbh. I don't think any one person will rule the 7 Kingdoms/Westeros when all of this is said and done. The most logical choice left is probably Sansa, but I really don't see her coming out on top at the end of all this. She couldn't even win the people over Jon, and he was a bastard of the North.
    Last edited by Dasvidaniya; 05-15-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I also do think Daenerys dies, either by the hands of Jon or Arya (remember, she still has "green eyes" to kill).
    Now that I think about it though, Jon dying after that also makes sense since he was revived for a purpose...

In the end, I hope people realize that having a king ruling in King's Landing is generally a bad idea as they can eventually grow mad or tyrant and there's really no need when the Houses system and their Lords already work reasonably well.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Danny in the book has Purple eyes.... not green eyes.

Other wise I agree entirely. Though I do think Jon will live. Who knows. I think they want a decent ending for the fans and since the books havent been written I think it gives the producers some freedom.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    In the House of the Undying she was told she would be betrayed thrice, once for LOVE, once for Gold, once for blood.

BLOOD - Mirri the Witch who killed her unborn child and Khal Drogo (I KNOW she didn't actually KILL him, Dany did, but she tricked Dany into losing both)
    GOLD - Jorah Mormont. He was spying on her from the jump and all for gold.

Hmm, what do you have left? What was it? OH, love! Jon loves her but he loves his people and the kingdom more. She hasn't been betrayed by love yet. It is the last episode.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    She was flaming the city so willy-nilly that I half-expected her to "accidentally" kill Jon's troupe, him included. Casualty of the battle, totally nothing to do with him having a better claim to the throne...
    I am annoyed at the writing for women lately. Last week's Sansa bullshit, and then this week we had Dany's madness, Cersei's weakness and Arya's random change of mind. I really wanted her to come back mid-Cleganebowl to 1) show that she wasn't leaving him to die anymore, now that she has respect for him and 2) fulfill her mission.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Dasvidaniya (05-15-2019),Maki (05-14-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    She was flaming the city so willy-nilly that I half-expected her to "accidentally" kill Jon's troupe, him included. Casualty of the battle, totally nothing to do with him having a better claim to the throne...
    I am annoyed at the writing for women lately. Last week's Sansa bullshit, and then this week we had Dany's madness, Cersei's weakness and Arya's random change of mind. I really wanted her to come back mid-Cleganebowl to 1) show that she wasn't leaving him to die anymore, now that she has respect for him and 2) fulfill her mission.
    I felt it most I think when Dany was going crazy like a woman cannot handle their emotions she just HAS to burn it all down just because she's feeling all alone. The writers said it specifically, she finally got what she wanted and it wasn't enough? I feel like there is no justification for what she did.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I feel the same way! I feel like the show's built up all the women to give them some sort of power of their own. Arya became a finally became a badass warrior, yet she spent the entire episode running around helpless in the ashes like a chicken without a head. Sansa went through some serious shit, lost that damsel-in-distress vibe, and finally toughened up... only to turn into a gossiping, backstabbing, basic chick. Dany was literally the breaker of chains, a righteous and just queen, only to come to Westeros and go crazy and become a mass murderer because she was lonely, and jealous, and Jon didn't love her back? I guess this is what happens when the producers have free reign without the constraints of GRRM's writing. Disappointing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    What do I do with my life now? I feel so empty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wubbalubbadubdub For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (05-19-2019)