13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Game of Thrones <3 [SPOILER HEAVY]

Who here watches Game of Thrones? Who is as obsessed as I am?

I am so disappointed this season only has 6 episodes, even if they are long. What part do you look forward to the most?

I have heard so many times people think Bran is the Night King. I don't think so. I know he touched the king when he was in the vision but I don't see how that would make him the Night King..

Daenarys and Jon Snow are going to have a child, I think.
    Season 1: INCEST EWW
    Season 7: INCEST YAAAAAAY
    For real though, I can't wait to see what their reaction is to finding out they're related.
    With Jon being the heir to the Iron Throne they made an heir of their own. Plus.. Khal Drogo was dying anyway so I think the words of the witch who healed him were fodder. I think Dany is perfectly capable of making a child. I also think that Tyrion is in love with her. I feel so badly for him but I am not at all down with a Dany/Tyrion pairing. No thank you..

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT A GIANT ZOMBIE DRAGION DESTROYED THE FUCKING WALL??????
    How did they think a wall that didn't even span like.. over a few miles was going to keep anyone out??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post

I am so disappointed this season only has 6 episodes, even if they are long. What part do you look forward to the most?

I have heard so many times people think Bran is the Night King. I don't think so. I know he touched the king when he was in the vision but I don't see how that would make him the Night King..

For real though, I can't wait to see what their reaction is to finding out they're related.
    With Jon being the heir to the Iron Throne they made an heir of their own. Plus.. Khal Drogo was dying anyway so I think the words of the witch who healed him were fodder. I think Dany is perfectly capable of making a child. I also think that Tyrion is in love with her. I feel so badly for him but I am not at all down with a Dany/Tyrion pairing. No thank you..

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT A GIANT ZOMBIE DRAGION DESTROYED THE FUCKING WALL??????
    How did they think a wall that didn't even span like.. over a few miles was going to keep anyone out??

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed lol, but I'm quite excited that the new season is coming up! I don't care too much that there's 6 episodes as long as there is proper closure to this whole mess (haha, it really felt that way when I started watching the series).

I think the characters I look forward to see the most are Arya and Bran Stark. (I'm sure Bran is not the Night King lol)
    And I'm totally down with the Dany and Tyrion pairing if it ever happens

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoxo View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed lol, but I'm quite excited that the new season is coming up! I don't care too much that there's 6 episodes as long as there is proper closure to this whole mess (haha, it really felt that way when I started watching the series).

I think the characters I look forward to see the most are Arya and Bran Stark. (I'm sure Bran is not the Night King lol)
    And I'm totally down with the Dany and Tyrion pairing if it ever happens
    I really do want Tyrion to find love, he is honestly in my top 3 favorites. Just not with Dany :/ I loved him and Shay I was so sad when Cersei had her murdered! Spiteful bitch.. I love her tho lol. What do you think about Dany and Jon?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    @(you need an account to see links), I've just adjusted the thread title to reflect that it has a lot of spoilers in it. Some people may not have watched the previous seasons, so it saves having to spoiler tag individual posts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), I've just adjusted the thread title to reflect that it has a lot of spoilers in it. Some people may not have watched the previous seasons, so it saves having to spoiler tag individual posts.
    Very true, I didn't think about that! Thank you (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post

I am sooooo hyped for the final season.
    I could see Danny and Jon having a child and eventually finding out they're related. Not sure how Danny will take Jon being heir to the Iron Throne though because right now she believes its hers. I'm also really hoping Tyrion survives to the end of the series. He was my absolute favorite character throughout the entire thing and I really, really don't want him to die. Zombie dragon is boss! That's likely going to make for one amazing final scene. I have my doubts about Bran being The Night King as well. I don't really understand how touching him automatically makes him the king either. Though the time skip for Hodor did throw me off a little.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    73d 8h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I feel like I've been waiting so long for the final season and I'm ready. So ready.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm pumped. I feel like a lot of my favorite characters are going to die lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    12d 4h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm just looking forward to episode 3 that everyone's been calling the Battle of Helms Deep, except longer, better, and with x1000 the budget. All the other episodes can rot, I'm gonna happily be up to my eyeballs in this one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    17d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I haven't watched the last season because I kept forgetting to, but reading this makes me want to binge it !! probably will later, Tyrion was my favorite