23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth Core Link Visitor - Script Thread

Stealth Core has a bot called Neo Link Visitor. I'm sure many of you are wondering what and how this bot works, so here's the official support topic!

Neo Link Visitor is exactly as the name suggests, you tell the bot to visit Neopets by URL. Want to make your own daily bot or more? You probably can, with this handy tool which allows you to "request" Neopets page URL's.

This topic is for sharing scripts used with the Link Visitor bot. If anyone wants to share, I can add theirs to the first post.
    ----

This demonstration shows you how to make your account visit and collect from the Giant Jelly page.

Example Script Demonstration - Collect Jelly:

Code:
    www.neopets.com/inventory.phtml
    www.neopets.com/login.html destination=%252Findex.phtml&username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD www.neopets.com/
    www.neopets.com/jelly/greenjelly.phtml www.neopets.com/index.phtml
    www.neopets.com/jelly/jelly.phtml type=get_jelly www.neopets.com/jelly/greenjelly.phtml
    For login, username and password must be set! So, replace the words with the right value. If you already logged into Stealth Core, this isn't necessary.

Settings used:
    Visit once, delay: 1700-2500, randomize links unchecked

* The above script: visits Neopets, tries to login, visits green jelly page, tries to collect green jelly
    * How did I know to use this data for Neopets? I used an add-on for Firefox called HTTP Header Live. You can use other addons/programs to record your internet traffic and observe it too, just search "http header addon/program".

Check my Wireshark guide here: (you need an account to see links)

Last edited by j03; 02-16-2020 at 01:10 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (04-10-2019),Delibird (12-29-2018),Flordibel (09-09-2019),Goddammit (12-29-2018),Goxar (08-13-2020),infestedvirus (01-04-2024),Menine (12-29-2018),Stocking Anarchy (12-29-2018)