Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Keystroke Repeaters?

In lieu of a coli-bot, how about keystroke repeating programs? Or something like a shortcut for keyboard sequences?
    Do those exist? Are they any that are recommended? Can they be caught?

Part of me thinks no, because you're still hitting a key, that triggers others to follow.. it's not entirely automated?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I've used (you need an account to see links) for keyboard remapping in the past. It has a trial period, and I think that it still maintains limited functionality once that trial expires. It has a fairly comprehensive suite of options for hotkey and keystroke modification.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Used it in the past? Do you use something else now, or simply no longer play?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaRaven View Post
    Used it in the past? Do you use something else now, or simply no longer play?
    I initially downloaded it in order to map my Xbox One controller to my keyboard in order to play Attack of the Slorgs on Neopets, since we can't send scores for that game. I also mapped a few of the game's shortcut keystrokes into the program, which granted me an extra life and restored the reticle to the laser. After I got the avatar for that game, I uninstalled reWASD. It worked well, though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Maybe this could work...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 14h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If you relied solely on a keystroke repeater, there could be occasions where the dragons miss or die, which may mess up heavily on the botting itself. Aside from that, if it works 100% of the time for prolonged periods, it might be logged as suspicious, though this is one factor I'm a little hazy on. However, I can't blame you if you'd use it to supplement grinding on the coli semi-manually, and you shouldn't be caught just by using the program itself, moreso through the results of using the program (if I'm understanding how detection works properly).

*Edit: Captchas. Those also have to be considered. I suppose that's generally why you'd only focus on semimanual coli grinding at the moment.