Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 22h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    How do you guys deal with your anxiety?
    Do you have your own coping mechanisms? Do you have any suggestions for someone struggling with their own anxiety?

Context: I'm constantly living in my own head, fearing the unknown, never feeling good enough. It's getting pretty stressful; almost to the point of feeling nauseous.
    I have not yet sought medical help because it's very difficult for me to put my feelings into words, so I feel as though I wouldn't be able to get professional help.

I'm not opposed to getting professional help, but I would like to try some other suggestions first.
    (Also, I'm 27 and already taking blood pressure medication haha... So I would not really like to jump on any more medications until absolutely necessary...)

What do you guys do?

(Shout out to all of you. You're all lovely people and often help provide a temporary escape from reality.)

EDIT:
    I'm sitting here at my desk at work, trying not to have an emotional breakdown. I feel a little silly... Step one! I've reached out to my healthcare provider (Blue Cross) to inquire about referrals and such. I have a great health care plan at work, but the stipulations and rules are a little vague. (I would honestly compare it to the arbitrary rules of TNT...)
    Watch Jordan Petersons videos on youtube.
    Thank me later.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler Durden For This Useful Post:

Gato (12-24-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by scytherash View Post
    Watch Jordan Petersons videos on youtube.
    Thank me later.
    Godlike