This is an idea that would work better with more activity in the Graphics area, however, there really can't be that much activity if there is only a few areas to post things in, or discuss in.

I was told that the Battlegrounds (An area that would be in the GFX section, containing things like laotm, SoFT, SOTM, SOTW, and 1 vs. 1 battles) idea would be implemented later on as more activity came to cL, but I think it would actually help bring more activity to have it already installed, like most sites do already.

For those that want to be on the GFX team, they may want to battle other members but they really don't have a proper area to do it in without posting it elsewhere on the site. Plus, if we can apply to me GFX members now why can't we also battle each other? (Battles wouldn't just be among GFX team members, of course)

This is what some if not most Battlegrounds look like:

Since most SOTW/SOTMs have hosts, I'm not quite sure who would do it besides Ben, but I know on CR all I did was have the wall of winners thread for Battles. Which could be a stickied thread in any of those sub-forums.