Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Atlas Restocker not working - login issue

Here's the error:
    Message: unknown field `type`, expected one of `implicit`, `pageLoad`, `script` at line 1 column 7

Visusally, the neopets login screen endlessly refreshes on my screen and it never logs in.

This is the program i'm using: (you need an account to see links)

Can't use stealth buyer because i'm on mac and this was the only python option I saw. Anyone know if there's a fix for this program? Any other python options for ABing?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by aymo View Post
    Here's the error:
    Message: unknown field `type`, expected one of `implicit`, `pageLoad`, `script` at line 1 column 7

Visusally, the neopets login screen endlessly refreshes on my screen and it never logs in.

This is the program i'm using: (you need an account to see links)

Can't use stealth buyer because i'm on mac and this was the only python option I saw. Anyone know if there's a fix for this program? Any other python options for ABing?
    Hello again! I was wondering if you'd given any consideration to running a virtual Windows OS on your Mac using Boot Camp? You'd be able to use the entire library of (executable) programs offered on Clraik, including the various Windows-based auto-buyers. All on a Windows computer that runs right out of your Mac desktop. It may prove to be a lot more convenient for you than looking through the forum for Mac solutions.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Hello again! I was wondering if you'd given any consideration to running a virtual Windows OS on your Mac using Boot Camp? You'd be able to use the entire library of (executable) programs offered on Clraik, including the various Windows-based auto-buyers. All on a Windows computer that runs right out of your Mac desktop. It may prove to be a lot more convenient for you than looking through the forum for Mac solutions.
    I don't have a copy of windows and i don't think i have the hard drive space for it either

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by aymo View Post
    I don't have a copy of windows and i don't think i have the hard drive space for it either
    You should be able to run a Windows 10 Home Edition on about 32GB of harddrive space. It'd be tight, but it's not like you'd be using it as a personal computer. If you can find the space, I'd be happy to give you a copy of Windows 10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

aymo (12-02-2018)