24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Omg this trailer!! *o*
    I'm very anxious to watch, it was part of my childhood, but I'm afraid of not reaching my expectations..

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 44m
    I watched it last week, and actually enjoyed it a lot. I get what the critics are saying about lack of emotion and stuff, but I think the real problem is that people were expecting a film that would be exactly like or even better than the original. It is not, it may follow the main storyline with few actual changes (mostly dialogue, but some character interactions were changed a bit as well) but don't go expecting the exact same energy or you may unwillingly disappoint yourself (not the film, you yourself), this stands for ALL movie remakes.
    The visuals are stunning, Timon and Pumbaa are even funnier, the lionesses get more screentime and dialogues during Scar's reign, and the fights are actually pretty fuckin cool.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

Sam. (08-01-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Personally I'm not too keen on the direction Disney is taking lately with their live-action movies... Like I don't see what they have to offer over the classic movies, it seems like a carbon copy almost except with less emotion.