Thread: Tried to play the WOW Classic demo, Blizzard captured the feeling perfectly: screenshots inside

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

Tried to play the WOW Classic demo, Blizzard captured the feeling perfectly: screenshots inside

It feels just like the old days!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Midas (03-05-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (11-07-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Classic Demo? I got Destiny 2 for free and I saw Warcraft III in the launcher. I did not hear about WoW classic release.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    that's uhhhhhhh pretty realistic// error

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hannua For This Useful Post:

RealisticError (11-07-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Reminded me that I still keep paying �9.99/month to Blizzard even though I haven't logged in for 18 months @_@

I keep getting the feeling that I want to start playing WoW again but...I dunno. How is it these days? I last played properly in Mists but did get WoD and level through it and then same with Legion but that was pretty much all I did. I don't even remember Legion tbh.

I miss the old days when me, my dad and bro all played

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Have you guys tried playing private servers? Any good ones for first time players?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    Reminded me that I still keep paying �9.99/month to Blizzard even though I haven't logged in for 18 months @_@

I keep getting the feeling that I want to start playing WoW again but...I dunno. How is it these days? I last played properly in Mists but did get WoD and level through it and then same with Legion but that was pretty much all I did. I don't even remember Legion tbh.

I miss the old days when me, my dad and bro all played
    I'm enjoying it, but I liked Legion a lot more, this expansion so far doesn't have as much to do solo, although the new warfronts are really cool! My friends all have erratic jobs so we rarely get to play together, that's just growing up I guess

You should log in again and give it a go, the gameplay hasn't changed much from Legion so if you enjoyed the start of that, you'll probs enjoy yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by jeromiz View Post
    Have you guys tried playing private servers? Any good ones for first time players?
    I played a ton of them when BC was the current expansion, not sure if the ones I played are still around though...my favourite was called "World of Chris"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Nath (11-08-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 8h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    I'm enjoying it, but I liked Legion a lot more, this expansion so far doesn't have as much to do solo, although the new warfronts are really cool! My friends all have erratic jobs so we rarely get to play together, that's just growing up I guess

You should log in again and give it a go, the gameplay hasn't changed much from Legion so if you enjoyed the start of that, you'll probs enjoy yourself!

I played a ton of them when BC was the current expansion, not sure if the ones I played are still around though...my favourite was called "World of Chris"
    Are you still playing the current wow? How open are them to new players? Wanted to play it ever since I was a kid but never really had a good computer baack then.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromiz View Post
    Are you still playing the current wow? How open are them to new players? Wanted to play it ever since I was a kid but never really had a good computer baack then.
    Yeah I still play, I think the new player experience is going to get a lot better in patch 8.1 because they just announced they're cutting the time you need to level to max by about half, which was the killer for me personally.